Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Obviously those that contradict each other arent (like the Grimoir row).
    How is that obvious though? If it's the talent that allows you to control Doomguard/Infernal then I can see it working because then you could select the "extra demon" talent if you wanted or still the sacrifice one and skip that legendary.

To summarize my comments elsewhere, we can be reasonably certain that it's not a utility tier or the AoE tier. The lvl 100 tier is too strong and the lvl 90 Grimoires are too potentially conflicting. That just leaves talents of the 15 and 30 tiers. Of those, it's unlikely to be the more complex or active ability, since the sample ones all seem to be nice boring passives that everyone would be willing to use. We can probably cross off Haunt and MG, as the combination of the two would be pretty nuts. We can also probably cross of Reverse Entropy, since RE plus ELP would be a little stupid.

That just leaves:

Afflic - Writhe, Contagion, or Absolute Corruption.

Demo - Shadowy Inspiration, Demonic Calling, Impending Doom, or Improved Dreadstalkers.

Destro - Backdraft or Eradication.

For affliction it has to be Siphon life these are talents that are taken by 90% of players

Going with Absolute Corruption, Eradication, and Impending Doom. Solid semi interesting PASSIVE DPS enhancers that just get crowded out by others in the row
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Seeing from what we have there it would be a talent which is passive and performance increasing.

For Destruction good bet would be Reverse Entropy or basically anything from row 15/30 actually.
    If that's the formula I'd guess it'll be Soul Conduit for all three specs, because they are lazy

I'd say reverse entropy but that would conflict with ELT. RE is worth it because it also saves you GCDs but having to life tap anyway for the buff destroys its purpose.

I think taking RE or Eradication woudl actually be a terrible decision from Blizzard. Not that I would personally mind it or that the output would be bad - it could actually be quite good - but it would almost certainly force ELT (if people don't already feel forced) into being chosen every single time when people already dislike it.

I actually just don't see how it could be anything other than BD. That would open up people taking Shadowburn in add fights, it allows us to take RB for a single target boost, and it creates the mirage of Backdraft being baseline. To Blizzard, that would be them "fixing" all three of those issues that Destruction Warlocks have complained about.

To us, though, it's a big !@#$ you. Why this is tied to a Legendary and not like.. an artifact trait is beyond me. But it almost has to be Backdraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    first talent in the 2nd tier for all 3 spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am almost sure for Demo it will be Improved Dreadstalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by erinthea View Post
    For affliction it has to be Siphon life these are talents that are taken by 90% of players
    Siphon Life is ok, but once you get a Whispers Soul Harvest should parse higher.

More than likely it's going to be a shared talent as it seems most of the pure classes had just 1 talent and even some hybrids. The other thing like mentioned before is they seem to be passives. I'm going with Soul Conduit. It also has to be able to stack with the talent if you choose to have the talent which is why most of the ability casts are off the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Siphon Life is ok, but once you get a Whispers Soul Harvest should parse higher.
    they arent in the same tier after ToS comes out and they arent going to give you a final tier talent on a ring. RE/Cont/ID seems most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How is that obvious though? If it's the talent that allows you to control Doomguard/Infernal then I can see it working because then you could select the "extra demon" talent if you wanted or still the sacrifice one and skip that legendary.
    Most if not all of them are stackable talents so you can actually pick it twice effectively. If it is something that is an ability or won't stack or stacking it would be ridiculous, it won't be the one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    they arent in the same tier after ToS comes out and they arent going to give you a final tier talent on a ring. RE/Cont/ID seems most likely
    I really don't think the tier matters since honestly Eradication is probably equal dps to Soul Conduit if you don't consider the fact that you miss out on other talents. The problem with a lot of classes' final tier is that they either don't stack or they are an ability/replace an ability which would also imply they don't stack.

It basically has to be a talent that can realistically be chosen twice if you had the option to do so. The following talents are pretty much out of the running then:

Haunt, Writhe in Agony, Absolute Corruption(only part of it stacks), the entire 45 tier for all 3 specs, Siphon Life, Soul Harvest, Burning Rush, Dark Pact, the entire 90 tier, Phantom Singularity, Shadowy Inspiration, Shadowflame, Implosion, Hand of Doom, Summon Darkglare, Demonbolt, Shadowburn, Cataclysm, Fire and Brimstone, Wreak Havoc, and Channel Demonfire.

This pretty much leaves the following talents to be the most likely ones on the legendary(from least likely to most likely:

Demon Skin=Reverse Entropy<Backdraft=Roaring Blaze=Eradication=Empowered Life Tap=Soul Conduit for Destro

Demon Skin<Sow the Seeds<Malefic Grasp=Contagion=Empowered Life Tap=Death's Embrace=Soul Conduit for Affliction

Demon Skin=Power Trip<Improved Dreadstalkers<Demonic Calling=Soul Conduit

So for the sake of being lazy as I said and others have said, Soul Conduit seems like the likely choice. I mean for Demo about the only rational choice is Demonic Calling as the others would be a bit silly and people already complain about clutter so 4 dreadstalkers seems a bit dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you need to read the 7.2.5 changes to Warlock before suggesting something. Siphon Life? They aren't going to give you a 'NOW' tier 100 talent for free.

My previous suggestion was OK but now I think about it, it would probably be Grimoire: Service for all specs, though Soul Harvest could be another.
    Last edited by Chemii; 2017-05-12 at 07:56 AM.

Reverse Entropy is a good choice for destruction, for sure. It's a talent that I think a lot of people enjoy taking but nobody can really afford to take. I'd also find Shadowburn to be a really cool option, because it's sadly a shitty talent that could do with a way to see its way into gameplay (or, you know, give us back the old shadowburn that hit hard on a cooldown that was used for an execute).

For Affliction I'd like Sow the Seeds. Super useful talent that I often find I wished I could take in more situations other than M+ and Skorpyron cheesing (among some other fights).

Demonology, I'd kill for Soul Harvest. I really miss this talent overall and didn't really find many opportunities when it was useful. For a more crazy idea, Grimoire of Supremacy for giggles (assuming service would not be able to summon a doomguard, which is likely true).

These

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Some of you need to read the 7.2.5 changes to Warlock before suggesting something. Siphon Life? They aren't going to give you a 'NOW' tier 100 talent for free.

My previous suggestion was OK but now I think about it, it would probably be Grimoire: Service for all specs, though Soul Harvest could be another.
    Didn't the DK one get a 100 row talent on their ring? At least on of their specs did I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Didn't the DK one get a 100 row talent on their ring? At least on of their specs did I think.
    Nope /10char

Quote Originally Posted by erinthea View Post
    Maybe but with the changes to Afflictions talent tree (which nerfs siphon life anyway), it may not be worth taking anymore. its already not worth doing on the effigy..with more nerfs, might be better off with the new talent or harvest. (boring).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Nope /10char
    one of them was a level 90 talent....another was a level 15. but all of them were damage talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Livix View Post
    Soul harvest...?
    The theme tends to be all semi interesting PASSIVES. It's this way for all the classes that have them so far.

Wonder if they're just going to take the lazy way out and make Soul Conduit the passive, but I hope not. Rather our T2 rows be the ones to get picked from.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-05-14 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation