Deleted
    Only 10,000 tickets going to United fans. I mean fucking hell, that's shite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Well that's how the distributions for finals always work, they're corporate vents so only a handful go to each set of fans; majority to UEFA's friends, families and sponsors.

Europa League suffers more because they use tiny stadiums so the proportion going to the fans is even smaller.

Anyhow, glad we got through but at OT we were never going to make it easy for ourselves. Losing Bailly is bad. Can relax for the last of the league now though, try to avoid any more injuries and get some more minutes for those coming back. Should beat Ajax on a neutral ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    TheGOAT shitebagging my bet.

Quelle surprise.
    To be fair: I never declined so... 10-1 odds it is then. I ship £50 your way if Juve win. If Real win, you ship £5 my way.

You have paypal? PM me your details when/if the time is right. I'll be sure to do the same.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-05-12 at 01:19 AM.

Don't do it Slenderbro.

He'll charge back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Anyhow, glad we got through but at OT we were never going to make it easy for ourselves. Losing Bailly is bad. Can relax for the last of the league now though, try to avoid any more injuries and get some more minutes for those coming back. Should beat Ajax on a neutral ground.
    Ajax is much better at home than away. Neutral ground will favor ManU. However, if ManU plays as passively against Ajax as they did against Celta, they will be in trouble. Ajax is however inexperienced, average age of the team is below 23, but we didn't get to the final cause we are a bad team. ManU should be warned after the thrashing both Schalke and Lyon received in the Amsterdam Arena (soon hopefully Johan Cruijff Arena).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Don't do it Slenderbro.

He'll charge back.
    I'm not a Mexican. £50 is nothing for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Ajax also only gets 10 000 tickets. Interest for tickets was so high last night that after the game the Ajax website crashed several times.

34 000 tickets go to neutral fans and sponsors. In reality the amount of both Ajax and ManU fans will be much higher than 10 000.

This was the dream final for Edwin van der Sar. Both his beloved teams in the final.

Deleted
    In Tete we trust!!!!(Seriously, fuck Veltman in the ass with a rusty screwdriver..(a big one))
    Goddamnit Ajax, my cheeks are still clenched.

Come on Chels.

Let's Black and Decker the Pulis wall.

Deleted
    Big fantasy week, noticed I have bench boost and took a point hit on some transfers to make sure i have 2 games on each of my players. IM COMING FOR YOU #1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    In Tete we trust!!!!(Seriously, fuck Veltman in the ass with a rusty screwdriver..(a big one))
    Goddamnit Ajax, my cheeks are still clenched.
    Agreed, Tete is a much better wing back than Veltman.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Big fantasy week, noticed I have bench boost and took a point hit on some transfers to make sure i have 2 games on each of my players. IM COMING FOR YOU #1
    In the Champions League spots at the moment. 24 points from the top is a big gap though.

disappointing game so far, although Evans "turn" with the ball was entertaining

https://my.mixtape.moe/wxoxwl.mp4

Deleted
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

uhhh.. did I just watch Costa give John Terry the shocker?

Deleted
    Deserved winners. Grats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best team won the league and by what looks like a canter. Can't begrudge them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    disappointing game so far, although Evans "turn" with the ball was entertaining

https://my.mixtape.moe/wxoxwl.mp4
    That was brilliant. How wasn't he "caught" doing that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Big gratz to Chelsea for winning the title! Very well deserved and they have definately been the strongest team all season!

Deleted
    Massive props to Chelsea. Best team, totally deserved it.

Who else pissed themselves laughing at Fletcher running around with paper notes to shout orders at people?