Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Whoa, such edge.
    and you think I give one single shit about you? You're going to die, surrounded by friends, but alone. Sure, the machines will keep the last echoes of your worthless soon-to-be corpse in this world, but your mind will be gone, rotted into nothing by dementia. By the time the last spade of dirt lands your staunchest friends will have moved on, and your family will be divvying up whatever meager possessions you left unattended, fighting each other like rabid dogs. In 100 years, even your name will have eroded from the stone placed above you. Thus does a man go from this world, not as a great flame, but a meager candle sputtering, and then forgotten.
    When you protect your bad "RPG" so hard you become the very thing you used as an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    But still that kind of talk should get you fired.
    That kind of talk gets you a promotion at Bioware.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Lime View Post
    When you protect your bad "RPG" so hard you become the very thing you used as an insult.
    Nah, that's just facts. I've seen it before and I'll see it again, then happens to me in time.

Aggressively hating on something that's good(not great. could've withstood some more time for better QA.) because it's the newest one in the series and makes changes to the underlying systems that were overall pretty good(with some missed notes but hey, room for improvement. assuming they don't kill the series.) is edgy.
    I'm just stating the plain facts of life. Mostly the end bit which isn't so much "go into the light, it's okay." as watching the man who taught you to ride a bike, not take one ounce of shit from anyone, and fiscal responsibility, choking his last out in a room of people he can't even recognize anymore while they've been cutting apart everything he owns for themselves.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

and you think I give one single shit about you? You're going to die, surrounded by friends, but alone. Sure, the machines will keep the last echoes of your worthless soon-to-be corpse in this world, but your mind will be gone, rotted into nothing by dementia. By the time the last spade of dirt lands your staunchest friends will have moved on, and your family will be divvying up whatever meager possessions you left unattended, fighting each other like rabid dogs. In 100 years, even your name will have eroded from the stone placed above you. Thus does a man go from this world, not as a great flame, but a meager candle sputtering, and then forgotten.
    Calm your shit, Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I have a solid 130 hours in Andromeda, starting my second NG+ with 1.06. The game is a clearly 8/10 for me. Good to know your opinion.
    Well, good that you enjoyed it. Doesn't make it objectively a high-quality game. Standards exist for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    That kind of talk gets you a promotion at Bioware.
    Its these extremists attitudes that would make me boycott a company. I dont care if you are black, white or poker-dot.

Although his current twitter does say "previously" worked on ME:A, maybe he did get fired. Says he is a current Indy CEO? No mention of Bioware. :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-05-11 at 09:13 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Nah, that's just facts. I've seen it before and I'll see it again, then happens to me in time.

Aggressively hating on something that's good(not great. could've withstood some more time for better QA.) because it's the newest one in the series and makes changes to the underlying systems that were overall pretty good(with some missed notes but hey, room for improvement. assuming they don't kill the series.) is edgy.
    I'm just stating the plain facts of life. Mostly the end bit which isn't so much "go into the light, it's okay." as watching the man who taught you to ride a bike, not take one ounce of shit from anyone, and fiscal responsibility, choking his last out in a room of people he can't even recognize anymore while they've been cutting apart everything he owns for themselves.
    You're aggressively protecting something that's bad. (See how opinions work?)
    You should get that edge checked out though, I fear for the people you know IRL's safety.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're aggressively protecting something that's bad. (See how opinions work?)
    You should get that edge checked out though, I fear for the people you know IRL's safety.
    Only if you get your projection checked too.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Only if you get your projection checked too.
    Cant formulate an actual response so you resort to the "le projection" maymay?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant formulate an actual response so you resort to the "le projection" maymay?
    I gave you one. You couldn't comprehend it for some reason. So now you're going to resort to attacking me. good luck. I come from the OT forums, I can withstand so much toxicity that I could walk stark naked through Chernobyl without ill effect at this point.

I gave you one. You couldn't comprehend it for some reason. So now you're going to resort to attacking me. good luck. I come from the OT forums, I can withstand so much toxicity that I could walk stark naked through Chernobyl without ill effect at this point.
    You being objectively wrong and me calling you out on it has nothing to do with me not comprehending it. Calling you edgy when you called someone else edgy must mean you attacked them, too. If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You being objectively wrong and me calling you out on it has nothing to do with me not comprehending it. Calling you edgy when you called someone else edgy must mean you attacked them, too. If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it.
    Don't need to, it just flows. And you're objectively wrong. Mostly because you have never once been objective during this whole string. From the first, you were offensive, destroying any semblance of true objectivity.

Holy shit this is Ken Sama tier as fuck. Keep going!

Don't need to, it just flows. And you're objectively wrong. Mostly because you have never once been objective during this whole string. From the first, you were offensive, destroying any semblance of true objectivity.
    Where is "When you protect your bad "RPG" so hard you become the very thing you used as an insult." offensive? Oh wait, it's not. It's an observation, nice try though.
    Can I use your projection meme where I say you're projecting by calling me offensive? Since you're the one who told the other guy he was so darn edgy.

ME3 was a decent game with a terrible original ending.

MEA is a terrible game the entire game let alone the ending.

The hyperbole associated with ME3 is laughable. Sales and reviews both point to ME3 being a better game. You're basically triggered that your opinion is falling on deaf ears because shocker, no one cares about a single dude in a world with billions of people.
    Nah loved andromeda ME3 was a shitshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, good that you enjoyed it. Doesn't make it objectively a high-quality game. Standards exist for a reason.
    Yes, and those games are 9/10 and 10/10 for me.

It's not affecting Dragon Age series isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its these extremists attitudes that would make me boycott a company. I dont care if you are black, white or poker-dot.

Although his current twitter does say "previously" worked on ME:A, maybe he did get fired. Says he is a current Indy CEO? No mention of Bioware. :P
    Nope, I remember seeing tweets from him about how he left of his own accord shortly after Andromeda finished production. Look at the dates in the image, he was posting that shit for years and was still working at Bioware as recently as a few months ago. So he seemingly received no backlash at any point for those tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    When you hire people like that what can you expect
    Honkey Magoo, that's pretty funny.

- - - Updated - - -

ME3 was a decent game with a terrible original ending.
    And a rocky start.

And all the new characters were terrible.

And the dlc was varying degrees of bad also.

Basically it was really good in the middle when it was focused on the character from ME1 and ME2.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Went to his Twitter, he doesn't seem to have that description next to his name and his tweets seem pretty left, but nothing too crazy, maybe the man is having a mid life crisis? Or that picture was photoshopped.
    Or maybe there's an army of trolls out there trying to provoke people to say rash things so they can take some screenshots mid-argument out of context and paint anyone who isn't like them as an insane extremist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I just find it amusing someone that had 12 posts in 5 years suddenly made another dozen posts in one thread here. Very odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    It's not affecting Dragon Age series isn't it?
    DA4 is likely still coming. It wasn't made by their Montreal studio, and critical and player reception to it near launch was pretty good. It's only in more recent time after games like the Witcher 3 that opinions on it have started to turn.