Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I haven't played in 3 months but I was thinking of coming back. I love what they did to WW I'd like to try his new kit out

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieKal View Post
    I haven't played in 3 months but I was thinking of coming back. I love what they did to WW I'd like to try his new kit out
    He is indeed a lot of fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I have ~8k games under belt with not more than 50 in ranked all seasons combined tho. I like the game and play it as casual as it can be played. Every weekend new mode, some arams, 3v3s, ocasional blindpick Rift.
    I love the game, but as most people, I dislike other players so I keep ALL chat disabled, and if toxicity asks for it, I'm using mute teammate option to the fulest.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If you like tanks.

If you like getting dominated in every lane by graves and sometimes quinn

If you have friends to play with

Your time is now.

URF is coming soon too.
    If you've got friends to play with any game should be appealing IMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieKal View Post
    Yeah, I didnt play for like 6 , came back to play ww and went 0/5 and got yelled at I had no idea how to play him at that point

Just come back and play, I think LoL is worth it in the sense of constant updates and is actually pretty fun as long as you can take it easy. It's just a game, so if people are toxic or get angry, just laugh at them instead and you'll find it pretty fun~

Quote Originally Posted by dethmourne View Post
    I haven't played League since Azir (I think that's the right name) came out. Is the game still any good?
    Theres been quite a few major content patches since then, notably the mage and assassin patches so a lot will have changed. Azirs been nerfed to shit just about every single patch in the last two years xD

That being said, my friend group and me, we come on league for work breaks about a hour at a time, 3-4 times a week, and we just do arams and weekend events (weekend events are now the special event that used to come once on a rare occasion, like poroking at christmas. We don't bother with the main 5v5 any more, it's just a toxic saltfest, one mistake and you're a racist ass hole who's getting reported apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    Yeah, I didnt play for like 6 , came back to play ww and went 0/5 and got yelled at I had no idea how to play him at that point
    One youtube video would show you how. Just dont miss that R, lol.

People can be straight up autistic, learn to evaluate your own performance relative to skilled players who use the same champ, rather than look towards tilted teammates.

I get this all the time as Zed because people think he's a lul-faceroll assassin and all zed players should be like Faker & LL Stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    Mute them. People are dickheads.

Also I hope you didn't go into Ranked as a first game..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    I get this all the time as Zed because people think he's a lul-faceroll assassin and all zed players should be like Faker & LL Stylish.
    ^I agree. It's funny when people just expects you to go in and kill everyone else without them doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    ^I agree. It's funny when people just expects you to go in and kill everyone else without them doing anything.
    Yeah not sure if it's just LoL trolling, like when the best players in the world make an error and Twitch chat goes "lul noob".

Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Yeah not sure if it's just LoL trolling, like when the best players in the world make an error and Twitch chat goes "lul noob".
    Just that the streamers probably don't really care because everyone else knows that they're successful or that "it's just a joke/fun reaction" heh. But then again there's this phrase that my friend always says and I quote "a sucker is born everyday".

Just like the video below lol (except that it's basketball and not league)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Just that the streamers probably don't really care because everyone else knows that they're successful or that "it's just a joke/fun reaction" heh. But then again there's this phrase that my friend always says and I quote "a sucker is born everyday".

Just like the video below lol (except that it's basketball and not league)
    lol used to watch streetball all the time cool stuff.

I think MOST people trolling in lol understand they would be humiliated if they ever played the guy, and it's just part of the comedy. But there's also some that are serious even though they're trash themselves.

FWIW it doesnt seem as bad as the WoW pvp community, where you're considered a shit player if you're not R1 in your class.