Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I keep on trying to understand the level of stupid someone can be to not be capable of understanding that a culture that "constantly tells its own that other people not belonging to their culture are to be seen as something below animals, and that raping/killing/torturing those human beings isn't even considered a sin" isn't the cause of the mass increase in rape/murder/crime count on the countries that accept immigrants. I constantly hear all that humanitary shit "oh but not all muslims are fanatics" and I look at the numbers and.... yeah, keep thinking like that, it's working great!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well, I'll have to wait then. I just find it somewhat odd that it went up by so much, without much of an indication as to why. I don't know if it is because they've gotten embolden or if something happened in the iraqi/finnish community, or anything like that.
    The relative crime level by Iraqis didn't in fact go up. They've been up the whole time - this isn't news. What wen't up was the relative amount of total crimes committed by foreigners compared to Finns. Middle Eastern and North African men have been known for being drastically more rapey for a very long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Well, I'll have to wait then. I just find it somewhat odd that it went up by so much, without much of an indication as to why. I don't know if it is because they've gotten embolden or if something happened in the iraqi/finnish community, or anything like that.
    The final 4 months of 2015 saw an influx of asylum seekers across the whole of europe. Finland received 32,500 for the whole of 2015, around only 6000 of those had arrived by August. That means roughly 26,000 arrived in the final four months of 2015. Obviously the increase in numbers would see an increase in rape the following year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    The final 4 months of 2015 saw an influx of asylum seekers across the whole of europe. Finland received 32,500 for the whole of 2015, around only 6000 of those had arrived by August. That means roughly 26,000 arrived in the final four months of 2015. Obviously the increase in numbers would see an increase in rape the following year.
    Yes but this is specifically Iraqi, we are talking about.

It's weird the US doesn't suffer from the same problem. Maybe because we already had established immigrant communities so these people had leaders here they recognized and followed?

I don't know.

Maybe they're afraid of our legal system.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The relative crime level by Iraqis didn't in fact go up. They've been up the whole time - this isn't news. What wen't up was the relative amount of total crimes committed by foreigners compared to Finns. Middle Eastern and North African men have been known for being drastically more rapey for a very long time.
    Okay that makes more sense then.

Yes but this is specifically Iraqi, we are talking about.
    Jan-Dec 2015 there were 24,365 Iraqi applicants. Jan-Dec 2016 there were 16,000 Iraqi applicants.

http://statistics.migri.fi/#applicat...rt=540&end=551 (slide the bar around)

Deleted
    Jan-Dec 2015 there were 24,365 Iraqi applicants. Jan-Dec 2016 there were 16,000 Iraqi applicants.

http://statistics.migri.fi/#applicat...rt=540&end=551 (slide the bar around)
    That is applications, not actual residents?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Violent crimes of migrants (migrants is misleading as only illegals/refugees/asylumseekers are counted for this stats not real migrants) also rised by 50% 2016 in Germany. Could there be a pattern?
    Only corresponds to the increase of about 46% of migrant population. I will be scared when the criminal rate increases much stronger than the specific population group.

Besides that: I have no problem with sending back people who become criminal. And I don't mean stealing some food, but rape, murder, heavy theft. These people don't deserve hospitality which they abuse. In more violent cases, I would not shed a tear if they get shot in action. (And I will also not shed a tear if a Nazi gets killed by an accident either. It's a disgusting thing to torch houses where people could be trapped inside.)

But: Since we cannot know beforehand, who is a criminal and who is not, it's morally wrong to have a prepared verdict.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2017-05-12 at 12:56 PM.

Where do you think they're making the applications from?

Deleted
    Where do you think they're making the applications from?
    You tell me, you seem to know it all?

They need to be in the country to apply. And even if they get rejected after about 6months to a year that the application takes to process, they wont be deported until basically never

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    They need to be in the country to apply. And even if they get rejected after about 6months to a year that the application takes to process, they wont be deported until basically never
    Okay that makes far more sense then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's weird the US doesn't suffer from the same problem. Maybe because we already had established immigrant communities so these people had leaders here they recognized and followed?

I don't know.

It's easier to cross the Mediterranean than the Atlantic. Besides that, I would rather want to go to Canada then to the USA. You have too many guns out there and your life standards are not that good.

Deleted
    This isn't a surprise to anyone that ocassionally steps outside. Now watch the treehugger brigade show up to play down these statistics (which are newsworthy only because many european nations hide them in fear of predictable & understandable unrest)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Who is this "you", you are actually talking to? Is it this you.
    Those saying the data is fake simply because they can't fathom that a minority is capable of actually performing savagery more often than the rest. Tropic Thunder is still fucking hilarious though.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't know.

You don't have a welfare system - government isn't handing out free cash and housing to immigrants over there. There is also an ocean between here and there. Your legal system is way more harsher than ours as well.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    This isn't a surprise to anyone that ocassionally steps outside. Now watch the treehugger brigade show up to play down these statistics (which are newsworthy only because many european nations hide them in fear of predictable & understandable unrest)
    Those that complain are usually the most sheltered. They've never been faced with reality nor the actual impact this crisis has on the population.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know.

I believe the Atlantic ocean may be part of the reason. And oh, the money European countries are actually pouring into housing etc. Also, the difference between immigrant and refugee may also have some effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    US takes Immigrants, not refugees.
    A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center

We have almost 2 million refugees in the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center

We have almost 2 million refugees in the US.
    I imagine there's some kind of screening process and picking and choosing rather than what europe got, which was anyone and everyone who felt like making the journey?