Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'd rather think for myself than have a book tell me what to think, thanks.
    Well now let's slow down a minute here. Exactly what book are we talking about? Because that might impact my answer.

What ive learned on this forum is republicans hates gays and democrats hates white males
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    What ive learned on this forum is republicans hates gays and democrats hates white males
    Are white male gays hated by everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Chimps have 48 chromosomes.
    That is true - however that doesn't destroy the original statement.

However - you have to check that the proportion of genes the X and Y chromosomes occupy to completely verify the original statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Your understanding of X and Y chromosomes.
    Why my understanding? Once you take into account the sizes of the two chromosomes, the original statement still holds.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is the 'argument' :

You can source that chimps/humans share 98-99% of DNA in common - from anywhere you want, google will give you a zillion sources.

Then add the fact that human males and females have an entire chromosome difference, that's 1 in 46, or around 2.2%

Hope you can spot the flaw
    Humans don't share 98-99% of chimps DNA...

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    He isn't wrong.
    I'm at least 100% sure that he is indeed wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Humans don't share 98-99% of chimps DNA...
    Of the total DNA - yes.
    Of the 'active' producing DNA - no.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

A Republican from Missouri is homophobic? Now I've seen everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    It's like if he thought mentioning the Qur'an would make him not look like a bigot.
    I think this was a long swing to try and get fundamentalists muslims. Might as well hope the people coming from places where homosexuality can be punished with imprisonment or death can be coerced.

Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    Are white male gays hated by everyone?
    Two negatives is a positive!

We're too precious.

And people vote for republicans. It's amazing.

Honestly...I can't.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And how's that exactly?
    Don't fall for the bait. Just kids trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is the 'argument' :

You can source that chimps/humans share 98-99% of DNA in common - from anywhere you want, google will give you a zillion sources.

Then add the fact that human males and females have an entire chromosome difference, that's 1 in 46, or around 2.2%

Hope you can spot the flaw
    I think your logic is flawed. Still no proof on what you said.

The Republican Law maker in this case is full of shit. Humans are humans. Period. No matter how they think, behave or believe. To suggest otherwise is barbaric. The Gov. should veto the bill.

Someone tell this moron there's also a distinction between Church and State in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah the good ol' Republicans from the Deep Red states being the same as they've always been.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    And people vote for republicans. It's amazing.

Honestly...I can't.
    Now, to be fair. This could go the way of "women can shut down a legitimate rape" and the party will turn on him.

Or nothing will happen because it's Missouri. One of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    they are different sizes and contain varying numbers of genes and base pairs
    Indeed, which is exactly why I said that.... more than once.
    In addition - I didn't say they had a closer genetic similarity, merely that they shared more DNA.

If you spent less time making stuff up to attack, then you'd probably be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I think this was a long swing to try and get fundamentalists muslims. Might as well hope the people coming from places where homosexuality can be punished with imprisonment or death can be coerced.
    It's certainly possible, but I don't think Missouri has the muslim population to really make a difference.

Deleted
    I suppose it's the same distinction between Christianity and just being a human being.
    /smh

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I think your logic is flawed. Still no proof on what you said.
    Its maths... that's all. Also - the original comment was meant to be having a go at the idiotic GoP dude, not a full scientific thesis.