Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    But... wasn't he always the one obsessing over his wife himself?
    I mean, she was his teacher when he was just 17 and claiming he would marry her someday.

The guy just creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I mean, she was his teacher when he was just 17 and claiming he would marry her someday.

Took him another 13 years to make good on that as well. Quite the dedicated creep .

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Yeah he seems to have a weird fetish, that photo of him at the feet of Merkel makes me cringe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Less his marital status more how he's complaining.
    I am pretty sure the Le Parisien addressed this issue by asking him about his thoughts about it. His "complaints" expose the hypocrisy of his opponents who can't decide whether he's simply masking his "devilish gayness" or if he is indeed not gay but married to some kind of utter monster. It's also exposing what they really want. A candidate that fits their archaic image of morality and marriage principles in which the male partner regardless of what issues he's standing for. His complaints have all as much validity as those of his opponents who are often not just "simple people" speaking their minds.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still more interested in his politics then who he married, weird concept these days i know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Yeah he seems to have a weird fetish, that photo of him at the feet of Merkel makes me cringe.
    Yes, it's all photoshopped.

Here's the complete photoshopped image.

Here's the original.

This is how false information gets spread.

Before you ask how I would know: Basic image forensics. At first the took the pillow on the right and moved it to the left and cut the image there so to not notice the repetition. His suit is reflecting the light at the wrong levels of specularity for a polyester-based materials, even a cotton mix wouldn't glare that much, at the position where he is located in the image. The bottles in front in front are not properly diffusing the colors of his suit. Merkel's hairs are not properly reflecting the light.

Don't believe every image you find on the internet.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Yes, it's all photoshopped.

Here's the complete photoshopped image.

Here's the original.

This is how false information gets spread.

Before you ask how I would know: Basic image forensics. At first the took the pillow on the right and moved it to the left and cut the image there so to not notice the repetition. His suit is reflecting the light at the wrong levels of specularity for a polyester-based materials, even a cotton mix wouldn't glare that much, at the position where he is located in the image. The bottles in front in front are not properly diffusing the colors of his suit. Merkel's hairs are not properly reflecting the light.

Don't believe every image you find on the internet.
    Thanks for posting this, I honestly never knew it was photoshopped. Which is kinda scary in itself that I found it believable..

Thanks for posting this, I honestly never knew it was photoshopped. Which is kinda scary in itself that I found it believable..
    People are still surprised that internet memes are fake? I thought the whole 2016 US election would have been enough considering how many times they were spammed on social media.

"You know I really know what an older woman wants..."

*hand on leg*

*saxophone music*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I'm just thrilled that the new president of France has a name that is quite similar to a delicious french cookie.

Oh and that a woman didn't win, i mean Merkel is more than enough for this continent. (i kid i kid)

how is that ugly fat chick the most powerful woman in the world. i really dont get it. she need a fucking treadmill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.
    Stressing upon people's race or sexuality or whatever every goddamn time is what makes those differences a problem forever. Soviet Union solved national problems simply - it didn't care. Whether you were from Kazakhstan, or Caucasus, or you were pure Russian, it didn't matter at all as long as you were a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Pretending that anyone has a problem with homosexuals and not the agenda that gets thrown at our faces all the time is absurd. No one cares about people that keep their privates private. Maybe we should, though. Disease vectors and people who don't have incentives to care about the future we should be worried about.
    I can name two countries that treat homosexual like shit Russia and the Middle East. People do hate gays and the rumors started on a Russian website just like the leaks 48 hours before election day.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    I can name two countries that treat homosexual like shit Russia and the Middle East. People do hate gays and the rumors started on a Russian website just like the leaks 48 hours before election day.
    Oh, Russia and the bloody Middle East. Shove it and start complaining when the goalposts aren't shifting on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    how is that ugly fat chick the most powerful woman in the world. i really dont get it. she need a fucking treadmill.
    And that's why you get morons as political leaders in the US, voting not for political insight or policies or just politics but looks and character.

Oh, Russia and the bloody Middle East. Shove it and start complaining when the goalposts aren't shifting on their own.
    There are people who hate gays for being gay but pretend they don't exist. You never stop bring up issues because they don't magically disappear humans aren't that different from monkeys.

Deleted
    There are people who hate gays for being gay but pretend they don't exist. You never stop bring up issues because they don't magically disappear humans aren't that different from monkeys.
    You should've realized we were talking about Europe here. In case it wasn't clear... that's the case.

Not Russia. Not the Flaming Sandy Asshole of Planet Earth either.

You should've realized we were talking about Europe here. In case it wasn't clear... that's the case.

Not Russia. Not the Flaming Sandy Asshole of Planet Earth either.
    I know but Russia came up with the rumors and added some materials that insinuated Macron was gay in the leaks to hurt his polling numbers. I know he ended up winning but without the leaks how much more would he have won? We'll never know and I also think that this is an actual example of gay bashing. Which is why, I am shocked people are criticizing him. I know people hate when buzzwords get thrown around but this was actual case of gay bashing.

If the age of him and his wife were reversed nobody would care but the history of their relationship is questionable. Based on story from him and her, It was consensual.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-12 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    20? im 29 and don't have kids I really am not sure what point you're trying to make.
    That its not normal to get kids at the age of 20, thus.. by your own definition the relationship between the macron and his 20 year older wife is not akward

Deleted
    I know but Russia came up with the rumors and added some materials that insinuated Macron was gay in the leaks to hurt his polling numbers. I know he ended up winning but without the leaks how much more would he have won? We'll never know and I also think that this is an actual example of gay bashing. Which is why, I am shocked people are criticizing him. I know people hate when buzzwords get thrown around but this was actual case of gay bashing.

If the age of him and his wife were reversed nobody would care but the history of their relationship is questionable. Based on story from him and her, It was consensual.
    If you don't think the rumors are true... don't give them credibility by acknowledging them. Lol. It still wouldn't have mattered because he was voted in on not being Le Pen. He still is in a very questionable position, looks extremely queer and is a globalist tool. France lost in the election.