Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    If you don't think the rumors are true... don't give them credibility by acknowledging them. Lol. It still wouldn't have mattered because he was voted in on not being Le Pen. He still is in a very questionable position, looks extremely queer and is a globalist tool. France lost in the election.
    Who gives a shit whether he is "queer" or not? What if he is? How is his "queerness" a loss to France? Liking vagina somehow makes a man a better leader?

"Globalist" is an alt-right neo-nazi code word for people who aren't like them. Being called a "globalist" should be a point of pride for anyone. That is also hardly a loss for France.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    If you don't think the rumors are true... don't give them credibility by acknowledging them. Lol. It still wouldn't have mattered because he was voted in on not being Le Pen. He still is in a very questionable position, looks extremely queer and is a globalist tool. France lost in the election.
    I didn't but that doesn't stop people from believing them and theirs nothing wrong with calling out gay bashing when it happens. You guys are becoming just like social justice warriors suppressing speech because you don't like it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    how is that ugly fat chick the most powerful woman in the world. i really dont get it. she need a fucking treadmill.
    She remembers me Agatha of the Mage tower artifact challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jesus Christ France... why the hell would you vote this guy into power?
    This guy lacks a spine and is a puppet for the globalist elite. He will not last long haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Who gives a shit whether he is "queer" or not? What if he is? How is his "queerness" a loss to France? Liking vagina somehow makes a man a better leader?
    The guy you responded to is a bigot and doesn't think gays deserve equal rights, so he probably does think queerness should disqualify someone from presidency.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I count multiple posts from the first couple of pages who comment strictly on the age gap, as well as multiple posts who mention both when they met (though of note, he pursued her after he changed schools and that was when he was 17) and also make a point of how weird it is strictly because of the age gap.

So don't act like that's the only reason people have a problem with their relationship when there are plenty of examples on just the first few pages.
    I couldn't care less. The situations aren't comparable.

What do other posters have to do with what I said in response to you in response to Haides?
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2017-05-12 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's common for older men to marry younger women. Yes it does seem strange for some reason to see an older woman married to a younger man, I don't know why.
    That's the double standard he is talking about.
    We can call it misogynistic behaviour, but that's a bit too extreme I think. It's definitely sexism though.

And the homophobia part is also stretching it too far, people who called him gay are being ingeniously deceitful, not homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I couldn't care less. The situations aren't comparable.

What do other posters have to do with what I said in response to you in response to Haides?
    Weird that I would think it was relevant given that my original comment was in reply to one of them. How silly of me to think that your comment was also related since you replied to my original comment.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Weird that I would think it was relevant given that my original comment was in reply to one of them. How silly of me to think that your comment was also related since you replied to my original comment.
    What?

You replied to Haides, even bolding the "if it were reversed, the guy would be accused of grooming" part, and tried to compare macron's relationship to trumps. I pointed out that there was no possibility of grooming in trump's case.

How is that related to what part of macrons relationship people are creeped out over? Nothing in the tree starting from spectrals post to now is discussing that.

Maybe it was the brevity of my first post, idk. But what the fuck are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    This guy lacks a spine and is a puppet for the globalist elite. He will not last long haha.
    You still don't get it do you?

For most French voters being a "globalist" (neo nazi code word for people who aren't vicious cunts) is a positive thing. And he has enough of a spine to wipe the floor with Le Pen in debates and call her bullshit out for bullshit, and enough of a spine to go to a hostile workers rally and tell them honestly that there is no magical way to save their jobs, and retraining is the only viable option.

He has enough of a spine not to paddle bullshit to people and give them honest answers, even if they don't like what they hear.

He also doesn't shit himself every time someone says the word "Muslim" like your kind does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Stressing upon people's race or sexuality or whatever every goddamn time is what makes those differences a problem forever. Soviet Union solved national problems simply - it didn't care. Whether you were from Kazakhstan, or Caucasus, or you were pure Russian, it didn't matter at all as long as you were a communist.
    That is absolute bullshit.

The Soviet union while nominally not nationalist was very ethno-centric. If you looked Russian (you were White Caucasian) and spoke Russian and acted Russian and you toed the party line, and you weren't a Jew you could in fact achieve positions of prominence in the Soviet state and bureaucratic apparatus (Stalin was a product of a less nationalistic period from after the revolution, when internationalism was the thing). This was especially the case after World War 2, after which the Soviet state realized the value of nationalism.