Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you feel that you are much better steward of your money than the government, that is quintessentially right wing. So an extreme right wing person might even want to reduce the government from where it is now by keeping their money instead of giving it to the government.
    That's economic right-wing (i.e. capitalism). On the contrary, other right-wing extremisms are about having a large authoritarian government.

If we're going to get a the conceptual core, "right-wing" is about supporting the system instead of the persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post

I guess it's close? hah
    Here is my result

10+ Year Old Account
    You might be an extreme right winger if:
    1. You think Obama is a Muslim or was born in Kenya
    2. You act like all Muslims are violent fanatics
    3. You think that American exceptionalism is just inherent to America (something we have rather than something we have to earn)
    4. You ignore evidence that global warming is caused by mankind
    5. You think that "taxes are theft."
    6. You think that national healthcare will lead to us becoming a USSR style communist dystopia
    7. You think gay marriage is destroying the sanctity of your fifth marriage
    8. You think that raising the minimum wage will destroy the US economy
    9. You worry that people making almost the same amount of money as you might actually make the same amount of money as you
    10. You call people snowflake and get triggered when comedians like Colbert say mean things about the President.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post

I guess it's close? hah
    Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    That would skew you towards libertarian (down) more than left. As i said, these tests seem to pin almost everyone as libertarian, even when I know I'm not (I believe in a strong federal government, to protect me from everyone else freedom and vice versa).
    I'm kind of in the same boat. The chart really doesn't allow for a strong federal government that doesn't care what you're doing in the bedroom. (The pin for creating an educated and healthy workforce to ensure your economic domination over neighboring states also throws these charts for loop.)

Apparently I'm Ghandi. /sitar

Well one indicator is if you are asked if you think your race and cultural is superior to others? Then you answer yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Do you want communism? If not, then you are extreme right wing.
    You might be an extreme right winger if: (cont'd from previous post)

11. You think liberals want communism.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Well one indicator is if you are asked if you think your race and cultural is superior to others? Then you answer yes.
    I prefer my culture above others. Said culture is the dominant culture in my home country and people who move there should adapt to that culture. Extreme?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I prefer my culture above others. Said culture is the dominant culture in my home country and people who move there should adapt to that culture. Extreme?
    Just because you prefer something more doesn't mean it's superior. I prefer to drive my shitty 15 year old car over my moms brand new car, even though her car is obviously superior.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

No surprise there, because I identify as a social liberal. Quite a good test as I had many "strongly agree", "strongly disagree" and many "neutral" answers and I still ended up there where I should be.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I think there's a big difference between "My culture is my favorite culture," and "My culture is objectively superior to all other cultures."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Just because you prefer something more doesn't mean it's superior. I prefer to drive my shitty 15 year old car over my moms brand new car, even though her car is obviously superior.

"Said culture is the dominant culture in my home country and people who move there should adapt to that culture"

It's not just a preference.

Yeah but the progressives on the far left believe that too, they just don't realise it. Both extremes are built on white people as the main "universal race", but the right embraces that and the left wants to feel better about themselves by embracing those "different from the norm". Minorities aren't real autonomous people who make their own choices and decisions. They're victims of circumstance; everything they do (and every mistake individuals make) are just consequences of actions of white people. I've even still seen people using the crusades as some kind of defence against half the shit happening in the middle east.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah but the progressives on the far left believe that too, they just don't realise it. Both extremes are built on white people as the main "universal race", but the right embraces that and the left wants to feel better about themselves by embracing those "different from the norm". Minorities aren't real autonomous people who make their own choices and decisions. They're victims of circumstance; everything they do (and every mistake individuals make) are just consequences of actions of white people. I've even still seen people using the crusades as some kind of defence against half the shit happening in the middle east.
    Where does this happen? Never noticed anything like it in australia.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    To be fair, the main reasons the crusades are ever mentioned is to make the point that Christianity isn't above religious extremism and barbarism themselves. Church officials convinced the populace and government of those times of the same shit. We just went through the enlightenment period and eventually modernized whereas the Middle East stagnated in growth both because of their own devices and western interference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Political differences are filled with these kind of things. There's very few issues where compromise is possible.
    I disagree. I think on MOST issues there's plenty of room for compromise. I think the two parties in power, however, are attempting to sell us on this idea that compromise isn't possible in most things. This concept benefits them by making it easier to create one-issue voters and harder for people to vote independent since they would be "enabling the enemy." We see this in every election. Yet when it comes to corporate regulation, public school funding, and other things, there are plenty of places to land in the middle. There's a lot of wiggle room between a flat tax and a 95% tax on the top 1%. Even though I personally tend to be more extreme in what I'd like to see (lower left quadrant for those who care), being unaware that there's a reasonable area outside of what one *personally* thinks is best is what enables the ideologues on both ends. To Endus's point, there are smart people on both sides, and bad things can happen either way you swing on things. Acting as if the world will end unless it matches your personal opinion, as if you had a direct line to the almighty (metaphorically), is an absurd notion to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Hahaha Based on that quote I wouldn't call it as extreme right anymore. I'd say it's radicalist delusions akin to Al'qaeda.
    I'd call it in desperate need of spelling and grammar check. WOW that's hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    I disagree. I think on MOST issues there's plenty of room for compromise. I think the two parties in power, however, are attempting to sell us on this idea that compromise isn't possible in most things. This concept benefits them by making it easier to create one-issue voters and harder for people to vote independent since they would be "enabling the enemy." We see this in every election. Yet when it comes to corporate regulation, public school funding, and other things, there are plenty of places to land in the middle. There's a lot of wiggle room between a flat tax and a 95% tax on the top 1%. Even though I personally tend to be more extreme in what I'd like to see (lower left quadrant for those who care), being unaware that there's a reasonable area outside of what one *personally* thinks is best is what enables the ideologues on both ends. To Endus's point, there are smart people on both sides, and bad things can happen either way you swing on things. Acting as if the world will end unless it matches your personal opinion, as if you had a direct line to the almighty (metaphorically), is an absurd notion to me.
    Can't say I can relate to this at all.

There's nothing wrong with accepting reality. Some cultures know how to use the toilet, others have designated shitting streets.