Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm...confused though. The syrup goes on the pancake, bacon just a typical other breakfast food.

I'm of the belief Gibbs secretly made a deal with Emily's boyfriend to get the termites.
    I think she came up with it on her own. She did ask Gibbs if she had permission to do whatever it takes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a finally new episode this week

Was not ready for the feels at the end. Figures. Looks like Bishop has turned into the new McGee. Anytime she gets into a new relationship, they're gonna either be killed or a bad guy.

Guess we got our main story of the season too.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time with the new team that I've felt connected to a character. The talk between Gibbs and Reeves hit home a littl, because I am just like Reeves. I think life without Tony will be just fine.

I think that was the best episode in a very long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Yeah. Feels started halfway through.

I'm still pissed we don't get a real explanation as to exactly why Jimmy all of a sudden go a set of brass balls and went up to the ledge of a building to talk down a jumper. After that it got really good, but that one thing kind of sets the whole thing up.

Some people are speculating it sets up the possibility of Ducky retiring. A good possibility given McCallum's age.

I'm still pissed we don't get a real explanation as to exactly why Jimmy all of a sudden go a set of brass balls and went up to the ledge of a building to talk down a jumper. After that it got really good, but that one thing kind of sets the whole thing up.
    This is the one thing that really got me too. He doesn't even shout anything as he's running in. Didn't make any sense. Other than that fantastic episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I just watched it and came here to post just that. One of my favorite episodes in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know no one has really talked about the show in awhile, and the past few episodes have been rather non-eventful, but tonight's, well...

Delilah pregnant and her and Timmy getting married on the spot? Damn, that was fast.

The feels at the end with Gibbs and McGee. He's always been a father figure type to Abby, but it's taken a turn toward Tim here. Makes you wonder what's gonna happen soon.

I know no one has really talked about the show in awhile, and the past few episodes have been rather non-eventful, but tonight's, well...

Delilah pregnant and her and Timmy getting married on the spot? Damn, that was fast.

The feels at the end with Gibbs and McGee. He's always been a father figure type to Abby, but it's taken a turn toward Tim here. Makes you wonder what's gonna happen soon.
    It was spur of the moment but long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    It was spur of the moment but long overdue.
    at least they didn't drag the event itself on for weeks on end like CW shows (vampire diary/beauty and the beast - i'm looking at you) a clean break was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jennifer Esposito is out already after only one season http://deadline.com/2017/06/jennifer...ls-1202110429/