Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    we are in no way gonna stray from discussions that may show Nintendo in a not-so-perfect way.
    Yeah right.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    I really want to see Jade Cocoon or .hack come back lol
    That would be so awesome. Maybe Azure Dreams too, it was kinda similar to Jade cocoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    That's the game with monsters and a tower, for game boy color/advance, right?
    Yes it is although I am pretty sure it was on the PS One. You could catch the monsters in the tower, fuse them, train them and it had a little dungeon crawler theme too. The stuff you found in the tower you could use to build up the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yeah! I remember playing it on game boy, I had completly forgotten the name of it...

Man I would love a new game of that damn thing >.<
    I played that, hated last boss
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

If you were planning on going to E3 on a consumer pass, welp, too bad, they are sold out.

https://twitter.com/E3/status/864134654777077761

https://mobile.twitter.com/ubisoft/s...11092369838082

Ubisoft's conference will be at 1 pm PDT on Monday June 12th.

They said in their financials to expect Assassins Creed, South Park, Crew 2, and FarCry 5 this year with 4 new IPs next.

The Crew 2 is interesting, I didn't think that the game was that much of a success. I should find some time to jump back into that game, I did quite enjoy driving around fields of sunflowers for hours on end for no reason. Super relaxing and therapeutic.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    They said in their financials to expect Assassins Creed, South Park, Crew 2, and FarCry 5 this year with 4 new IPs next.
    I thought they announced assassins creed is taking a break? That sure didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I thought they announced assassins creed is taking a break? That sure didn't last long.
    For last year, yes. They didn't want to have it be an annualized series after their brief experiment in that. The last AC game we had was Syndicate in 2015 (the "side story" games don't really count) so folks have been expecting a new one to come out this year for a while.

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/...01666221420545

Devolver Digital is having a conference, date and time to be announced later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Quite excited for AC and South Park. Hoping for a release date for South Park that they'll ACTUALLY hit, and an AC announcement, with maybe some gameplay videos.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Officially calling it now.

Bloodborne 2 - PS4 only at first, PS4 pro mode considered the 'real' version, PC port not announced until at least a year later.

Bloodborne PC

Doom 2016 expansion not covered by the season pass with emphasis on the expansion aspect so they can charge more/again.

Will probably ignore the quotes and hate from this.

So let the hate flow through you like a Sith Lord.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    More about Death Stranding (the new Hideo Kojima game) and more about Shenmue 3.
    Also a Monster Hunter game for Ps4 online.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    It has already been 2 years since the last AC game, so they did take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

Bloodborne PC
    This will never happen, just like Bayonetta 2 will never be ported to a non-Nintendo platform.
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-05-19 at 02:09 AM.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I fully expect Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing Switch during the presentation, now that the AC team is pretty much done with Splatoon 2, and they already have the HD models for the game thanks to amiibo Festival. I also fully expect a Q1 2018 launch.

For non-Nintendo, Square will show off KH3 at E3, but it will have a generic 2018 launch window.

Dad of War will be given a release window.

Microsoft will have 3 exclusives to show off the Scorpio.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

Bloodborne 2 - PS4 only at first, PS4 pro mode considered the 'real' version, PC port not announced until at least a year later.

Bloodborne PC
    Once again for the 1 billionth time Bloodborne will NOT come to PC EVER unless its on PSNow.

But it is highly likely we get a Bloodborne 2 announcement, But I can see them waiting until Playstation Experience to announce it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    More about Death Stranding (the new Hideo Kojima game) and more about Shenmue 3.
    Also a Monster Hunter game for Ps4 online.
    I would quit all MMO's for Dragon's Dogma or Monster Hunter MMO to come to the west and on PS4. Hell I would be happy if we finally got Phantasy Star Online 2.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i already requested the days off for e3, if i dont get them approved im just gonna say fuck you guys im stayin home to watch e3 :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I would quit all MMO's for Dragon's Dogma or Monster Hunter MMO to come to the west and on PS4. Hell I would be happy if we finally got Phantasy Star Online 2.
    I would do the same for Dragon's Dogma or Monster Hunter on PS4 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I would do the same for Dragon's Dogma or Monster Hunter on PS4 xD
    Agreed, DD can be played in the west providing u make a Japan account and download it

Then use a JP IP.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD