Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump calls out Colbert

And this is his response.

The only way to defeat a troll is to troll them even harder.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Poor Trump-chan getting his feefees hurt

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if kids are watching an 11:30 time slot they can handle whatever Colbert says. Trump really needs to up his game.

Best thing too is Colbert lost zero sponsors over his 'controversy'. He's probably tired of winning at this point.
    Last edited by fengosa; 2017-05-12 at 06:21 PM.

Trump just can't stop making a fool out of himself. We usually call these people idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post

[video=youtube;_wMvItIDMPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU[/]

But they both are trolls, but one troll has the nuke button :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    But they both are trolls, but one troll has the nuke button :O
    I agree, Trump is unfit for offline. How independent of you to notice.

Seems Trump is rather sensitive about the whole Russia thing.

Keep poking Trump in the eye over Russia. Its clearly what he gets super triggered about.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's right, Colbert has no talent. Anyone can complain about the political arsehole of the day, just take the people on this forum for example
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Nice. Colbert looked like a kid in a candy store, I don't doubt he was trying to get Trump to mention him for a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I love the Alfred E. Neuman bit at the end.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is right about Colbert's lack of talent, but Trump is in the wrong for engaging a jester.

Colbert 2 Trump 0

LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    He's right, Colbert has no talent. Anyone can complain about the political arsehole of the day, just take the people on this forum for example
    And yet he can do it in a way that others apparently can't - making millions a year. Your definition of "no talent" is odd.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    They're doing God's work calling out this Russian puppet, and giving us hope and laughter at the same time. I'm no fan of the news media but Colbert, John Oliver and Bill Maher give everyone a good time while keeping people informed. That's pretty amazing.
    I hate the guys, I cannot understand how politics can be considered engaging entertainment. I prefer things that make me feel happy like sports and dog videos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    And yet he can do it in a way that others apparently can't - making millions a year. Your definition of "no talent" is odd.
    There are plenty of people doing things without talent. Just look at reality TV.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post

Colbert...out trolled the President in Troll. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump is right about Colbert's lack of talent, but Trump is in the wrong for engaging a jester.
    Is getting a salary of millions of dollars a year to say stuff on TV really "no talent"? I mean, if it is... why isn't half the country doing it? Can someone only be talented if they agree with you ideologically? He is able to make a lot of people laugh for millions of dollars a year, beating out almost everyone else who feels the same way and says stuff against Trump. Isn't beating everyone else and making millions doing it basically the definition of talent in some circles?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    An odd metric to choose seeing as Trump is making orders of magnitude more.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I hate the guys, I cannot understand how politics can be considered engaging entertainment. I prefer things that make me feel happy like sports and dog videos.

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of people doing things without talent. Just look at reality TV.
    They're not making bank like Colbert is. It's not the same thing at all. And if someone on reality TV parleys their "no talent" into millions? That is a talent in and of itself.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why talent or no talent matters. Colbert got what he wanted out of Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.