Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cenarius pull. BL, potion, Meta, Fel rush directly off the platform.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Fel rush off platform on Cenarius, other DH in group joins me 10s later.
    Apart from that its Krosus, dont trust my self with a/d fel rushing so Im always changing the camera to face the way I fel rush.
    Also occasionally going bloodlet and forgetting to pick up master of the glaive :/

Expecting people to do pulltimers for M+ activation after I ask them politely to do it.

Like ~20 attempts on Xylem while having graphics at min (OH MY GOD I CANT FIND HIM ON ARCANE IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?)
    These and some more like up to 40 attempts without having +heal in meta talent *dies on the same moment every time*
    Variuos "god why did I use fel eruption just before he hit 10%, I can't change this talent now"
    Some more of "I don't use arcane torrent before I must pull him to center before mirror images" *uses to interrupt power draw* >.<

Actually when I tired of wipes I started recording video with shadowplay and it helped me a lot to see my flaws and manage cooldowns :>

Pressing fel charge when I just ran out some fire (esp. sanguine), teleporting me right back into it.

And in times pre-flight: Specced as vengeance trying to jump to the order hall isle, pressing fel charge to automatically unmount and realising I don't have it, and then manually unmount way too late and swimming in the waters below dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I use Blade Dance on single-target fights all the time - I love the visual effect of it, even if it isn't optimal to use. Whether its overworld PvE or raid/dungeon trash I've been called out more than once for Blade Dancing the night away.

I can't be stopped.
    I did this out of habit on P2 of the challenge scenario, even though I ran Bloodlet. You're right, it's a great animation.

When the expansion first launched and we only used it in AoE (because we were all Bloodlet) I never thought twice about it. Now that I'm used to it, it feels like such a waste not using it on CD! I kind of feel like Blizzard feels the same way; it looks great and, honestly, is almost something the class is known by at this point, that animation. It really seems like they're pushing that ability for ST as much as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    Cenarius pull. BL, potion, Meta, Fel rush directly off the platform.
    Hahaha, I don't know why but that's hilarious just to read. I can just picture it happening and then just staring blankly at your screen, like "...".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Pressing fel charge when I just ran out some fire (esp. sanguine), teleporting me right back into it.

And in times pre-flight: Specced as vengeance trying to jump to the order hall isle, pressing fel charge to automatically unmount and realising I don't have it, and then manually unmount way too late and swimming in the waters below dalaran.
    Yep. I've done the Vengeance-spec goof to the class hall many, many times. By the time you finally dismount (because you're so used to Fel Rush-dismounting) you're either too far down, or are JUST high enough to leap to the side of Dalaran... in which case you were still screwed because it was pre-flight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I did this out of habit on P2 of the challenge scenario, even though I ran Bloodlet. You're right, it's a great animation.

When the expansion first launched and we only used it in AoE (because we were all Bloodlet) I never thought twice about it. Now that I'm used to it, it feels like such a waste not using it on CD! I kind of feel like Blizzard feels the same way; it looks great and, honestly, is almost something the class is known by at this point, that animation. It really seems like they're pushing that ability for ST as much as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, I don't know why but that's hilarious just to read. I can just picture it happening and then just staring blankly at your screen, like "...".

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I've done the Vengeance-spec goof to the class hall many, many times. By the time you finally dismount (because you're so used to Fel Rush-dismounting) you're either too far down, or are JUST high enough to leap to the side of Dalaran... in which case you were still screwed because it was pre-flight.
    XD most funny thing was at the end of the try, when the RL asked how I died that soon, and I was like "yeeah..".
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

High level M+

Tab target, throw glaive

Oh Sh**

Shadowmeld

Mobs kill healer...

Blame healer for facepull

Yeah, as much as I miss Horde and know I'd love having the Blood Elf racial, Shadowmeld is just so great for saving you from dumb mistakes.

You know, I just realized... I've played Horde for many years through various expansions and I don't think I've *ever* been a Blood Elf. Hrm.

Fel rushed to the death abyss on Cenarius :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to evade voidzone, VR of the platform on Guldan mythic phase 1, tried to FR back immediatly and got dc´ed 8)

I've fel rushed off of Gul'dan enormous platform.

Twice

In the same fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    I Fel Rushed into Krosus. More than once.
    yeah..I also did that just yesterday..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    But you can sit there and auto-attack him to cap out your Fury before he becomes attackable again! :c And like the guy above said, you can still spend Fury if you wear CoF or shoulders! You can only *generate* Fury through Demon Blades procs, though; Felblade and Demon's Bite won't work. (at least they didn't last time I tried)
    You can't generate fury there lol, I found that out the first week it went live. It just lowers your DPS (which is entirely irrelevant) due to remaining combat-active while doing no damage. Immunity = no white swings hitting = no fury and a Felblade on CD for no reason :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    Fel rushed to the death abyss on Cenarius :|
    I've done that once too. The back-right of the platform as you enter. The slippery slope on that side.. so embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    You can't generate fury there lol, I found that out the first week it went live. It just lowers your DPS (which is entirely irrelevant) due to remaining combat-active while doing no damage. Immunity = no white swings hitting = no fury and a Felblade on CD for no reason :P
    Weird, i haven't done it in ages but coulda sworn it used to.

I'm quite embarrassed to say this has happened to me twice...

Before flying, I generally used to run off Krasus Landing while mounted on my ground mount, jump, Fel Rush then Glide down to the portal. It probably wasn't the quickest way, but it delivered me directly on top of the portal and I clicked just before I hit the ground. It was my routine, I'd done it hundreds of times.

At some point, I decided to level my OS. I remember tanking a 'high' M+ for the guild when no other tanks were available. My AK had JUST finished so I HS'd back to Dalaran to pick it up before we started, the summon was up instantly and ticking, the time pressure was on. No sweat. I was just going to swing past the Order Hall to take the AK then go. I had my mind on tanking (rotations, CDs, talents, gear) and ran off the edge of Krasus Landing on my ground mount, jumped, pressed my FR button and... nothing. I pressed again. Nothing. Shit. The platform starts to sail by, but I'm nowhere near. I look down at my finger accusingly, DID YOU HIT THE RIGHT KEY YOU TRAITOR? Yes, it did. I hit space bar to Glide, nothing. The platform has sailed by at this point, the game is up already... I hit my separate Glide key which has a dismount button, and this works, but the only purpose it serves is to give me a shit ton of time to consider my own stupidity as I glide down to the ocean below.

I'm in tank spec, Infernal Strike is targetted and doesn't dismount you until you click on the landing zone. Haha, I'm silly, I think to myself. I open my bags to HS... it's on 19m 45s CD. Shit. I use my Flightmaster's Whistle, it should take me back up to Dalaran, right? Wrong. I cannot use it in this zone, apparently. So, I HS to Suramar and FLY back to Dalaran while everyone is waiting, have to ask for a second summon and then go tank for the first time. Fun times.

A more minor one - I've lost count of the number of AP tokens I've used in my OS by accident, out of habit or just to clear bag space. D'oh.

I caused like a couple of billions of wipes becaus of Fel Rush.

Couple i remember: +17 Tyrannical at spider boss in Arcway. Linked, missclick VR insteal of FR and splat! the goes the mage down. Proceeded o fel rush into a blinkstrike sraight after.

Raging+fort a high HoV. I got the debuff, i wait a bit, then for some reason, i derp and felrush back into the pack. I menage to nuke a monk, stun the tank and cause the wipe.

Helya on MoS 18. I fel rush inside a whole on the deck. Got stunned, thrown away and almost killed. I VR inside the same hole to finish the job. I caused the keystone depletion.

Medivh past week, it was a 16 Upper Kara. Never moved an inch for the whole fight, then i FR with the flame wreath.

Then some of the usual Krosus fel-rush-to-the-face moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krosus is the bane of Demon Hunters. Burning Legion should have just sent a bunch of Krosuses to deal with this whole DH shit.

But then, you can't spell "Demon Hunter" without "Hunter".