Poll: When was your last time you looked forward playing WoW?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This sounds kinda like a thread to downplay WoW.

I can't remember but it was probably clear back in Vanilla/TBC.
    I was new, and so I was really interested in trying every class, and leveling, etc.
    Over the years, I'm just so used to these things now, they're more expectations than the whole "fresh experience."

But I also really enjoyed playing alot more before my friends quit playing.

Nowadays I just don't want to play WoW for long, long stretches.
    ATM it's partially because LGN's gameplay for many classes is straight up unfun.

But another major contributor to my decreased time and decreased anticipation is that WoW was my ONLY game for a very long time, and now I have lots of games on STEAM I want to play, and other games outside of STEAM that eat into my time. -- In the end, I still really enjoy playing WoW but I don't do it for long, long periods anymore because I'm always thinking: "I want to play this for a bit, and then go play this game for a bit -- and I wanna get in some time with this later tonight, too."

So my time is just more divided and I'm interested in MORE than playing just WoW these days.

cata

/10chars

i guess MOP launch aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath. Hands down. Easily the most I have ever felt involved and engaged in an expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cata was the last time I really wanted to get home from university to play wow.
    I remember skipping lectures to do dungeons after release.

After that only raids are keeping me subbed.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

WOD was the only time I didn't.

Most days?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Still do. Currently progressing on Mythic Gul'dan, can't wait to finally defeat him. Completely looking forward the raid nights!

End BC, First 2 tiers of Wrath, All of cata (Met alot of cool people throughout the xpac) First tier of Mop and now i just get excited for new things, then for 2 weeks, and kinda meh again. I enjoyed it most when i was playing with my friends, thats when i enjoyed it most. Now im kind of a loner in game only talk for raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday during work. I was looking forward to getting a good jump on my DH when I got home, and then after getting him to a designated point, getting my lock to the same spot and then finish leveling my shaman and mage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Early Cata for sure; before Blizzard fucked that expansion up.

It's long gone because I have more obligations and have to do stuff for at least half the day, and then I prefer to go out a bit or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Everytime there is a new expansion or a new big patch.
    Same here... I take 4 weeks off work for each expansion.

AI Won't take jobs away from people, people who embrace AI will take jobs away from people.

Deleted
    Mostly BC and MoP, to lesser extent Vanilla and WoTLK.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of the Vanilla - WoTLK I played pretty much 24/7. Looking back it wasn't because the game was better, more that I had way more free time and a lot of other games really weren't interesting.

Major patches I'll play A LOT even right now, and the first couple weeks of a new expansion I'll try to play as much as I can. Lot of other things to grab my attention now compared to 8-12 years ago.

Deleted
    I still do at times, mostly due to mythic plus. Running higher keys with guildies and friends and not realizing that all of a sudden up to 10 hours have passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC, Cataclysm and Legion was/is where all the fun is..

WotLK, MoP and WoD were chores that is best left for dead and forgotten.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    im quite enjoying the game.. I wish I'd be rewarded for my efforts in mythic + with a sick 925 item that actually has the stats I want... but hey, it's a long shot ._>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    TBC, Cataclysm and Legion was/is where all the fun is..

WotLK, MoP and WoD were chores that is best left for dead and forgotten.
    wotlk was a fun expansion.. there was just too little content.. and the whole thing lasted too long

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely WOTLK. Sometimes I'd wake up after dreaming about WoW and wondering what class everyone was in real life. Would play every second I could. Those were the days!

Deleted
    I get these WoW-cravings once in a while and play like a madman for 2-3 weeks and then i just stop playing/caring and don't log on for a cpl of months.. this started in legion so i guess my time in Azeroth is soon up :P bittersweet feeling!

Actually I was unsubbed since november and I rejoined the game in the beginning of April. Needless to say that after this long a break, world quests seemed really fun, getting flying, even broken shore, insurrection, starting Nighthold, get the artifact challenge skin, playing with the new small warlock changes. The first two days I played day and night like CRAZY.

Now I have finally caught up to everyone, and not unsubbing so that I won't be behind by the time Tomb hits live. Also yesterday I started playing bgs for the first time (or pvp in general) with my warlock, and it was just SO FUN, played almost all day with a friend and we won so many bgs. The best part was when we were fighting in that gilneas bg and omfg, horde has 1.4k points, we had 1.4k points. The only reason we were evenly matched was because I ran to mines along with my friend, he feared and mind controlled the DH standing there and we capped it and then procceeded to kill incoming hordes in waves of three. Then I ran back to LH to protect it with others due to a huge wave of hordes. Then we had the 1.4k points, both teams. And then my friend was getting raped by 3-4 dpsers as disc priest and he asked for help. I ran as fast as I could and JUST BEFORE HE DIED, I managed to get there and cast an infernal and mass stun everyone, allowing him to heal up, then he screamed and feared everyone and healed more and I destroyed them all using havoc'd chaos bolts. We won the game, and it was the most fucking fun I had in wow since I rejoined the game I think. I also managed to get FULL legion season 3 glad set for warlock yesterday in just 3-4 hours of pvping. That damn luck! And gotta love the jumping wings set

This is long and written very badly, but I just wanted to get this fast out there before I go back to bging!