Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Things I should know for order halls questline?

So Im slowly creeping my way into getting all my 100's to 110. First one today...109-110 done in 19.30 mins ^^ Invasions <3

Now my plan is just to max professions, do profession quest for each profession I haven't done it on yet, and then do order hall + legionfall campaign for class mount, and else just gear up casually.

Anything I should know about this. Im sure there are others who are doing the same Is order halls even gated now a days? Do you need to level up followers to do order hall quest etc?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The only real gating there is, are the various batches of champion missions that you'll need to complete. Out of all the classes I've done so far (Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, Monk and Demon Hunter) I never had issues completing these. They have no follower gear requirements and they're very light on ability requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The only real gating there is, are the various batches of champion missions that you'll need to complete. Out of all the classes I've done so far (Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, Monk and Demon Hunter) I never had issues completing these. They have no follower gear requirements and they're very light on ability requirements.
    Great man Guess Ill lvl them a bit with phone app all alts, then see about just stopping once level 110 followers only...cba more

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the Paladin Order Hall, that has a big gate of a quest. You need to do the 'A falling Star..' questline, for else you cannot progress the Paladin Hall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Don't forget the Paladin Order Hall, that has a big gate of a quest. You need to do the 'A falling Star..' questline, for else you cannot progress the Paladin Hall.
    Isn't that only the parts about finding it in Suramar and taking it to Velen in the Exodar? It's definitely annoying after you've done it half a dozen times, but it doesn't take too long to complete.

Really :/? Thats meeh. I think that was the quest you can start on once 110 given by Khadgar in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Really :/? Thats meeh. I think that was the quest you can start on once 110 given by Khadgar in Dalaran.
    Nah, it's a 102 quest. Gives a decent amount of xp

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that only the parts about finding it in Suramar and taking it to Velen in the Exodar? It's definitely annoying after you've done it half a dozen times, but it doesn't take too long to complete.
    It is, but it is mandatory for Paladins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Nah, you get a shot at the quest at lvl 102-3 I think.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It is, but it is mandatory for Paladins.

Nah, you get a shot at the quest at lvl 102-3 I think.
    Ok thanks man Will keep that in mind. Seems doable to get them done on all classes then.

Eh? You don't have to do that. A friend of mine is doing her's now at 110 and just got the Violet Hold quest and hasn't had to complete "A Falling Star". I can't comment on my paladin main because I did it thinking it was part of the class hall originally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Eh? You don't have to do that. A friend of mine is doing her's now at 110 and just got the Violet Hold quest and hasn't had to complete "A Falling Star". I can't comment on my paladin main because I did it thinking it was part of the class hall originally.
    Reason I said Paladin, my friend. Paladins are forced to do it, else we cannot get further with the questline.

The wife and I skipped it till lvl 110, I was wondering why she suddenly had more followers than me, and further in her storyline, till we found out that Paladins had to do it as mandatory.

Reason I said Paladin, my friend. Paladins are forced to do it, else we cannot get further with the questline.

The wife and I skipped it till lvl 110, I was wondering why she suddenly had more followers than me, and further in her storyline, till we found out that Paladins had to do it as mandatory.
    I know that's why you said paladin. I mentioned paladin in mine, that's why I was confused. I know she skipped hers completely and haven't had any issues with hers.

Not sure why it would be tied to it at all either since nothing comes from it. I know some people skip the Boros part and have to go back to do it.

Most of the class halls quests have some sort of "table missions" gating plus some sort of dungeons running (Eye of azshara is almost a guarantee) one before you can unlock the final quest.
    My advice is once you hit 110 buy the boa AK book and then go straight for kadghar scenario on broken shore at the end of it you only need to do few quests to unlock AK 26 and get huge amount of AP, the scenario first part is not a problem the ship could be brutal depending on class, my advice if you could go tank do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that's why you said paladin. I mentioned paladin in mine, that's why I was confused. I know she skipped hers completely and haven't had any issues with hers.

Not sure why it would be tied to it at all either since nothing comes from it. I know some people skip the Boros part and have to go back to do it.
    The reason it is tied is because it is a slight nudge towards Turalyon and Arator.

The sole questline is why I have a theory, that when we're done with Legion, Arator is going to get the Ashbringer.

Deleted
    Slightly OT, but can I do Invasions at 98? Because I can already do Order Hall / Artifact questlines at this level and pretty much start leveling on the Broken Isles before level 100.

The reason it is tied is because it is a slight nudge towards Turalyon and Arator.

The sole questline is why I have a theory, that when we're done with Legion, Arator is going to get the Ashbringer.
    Yeah, but that wouldn't explain why you had to do it and my friend doesn't have to. I can't account for my own end because I did it out of instinct thinking it was important and not a dud of a quest line that is grindy :P

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Slightly OT, but can I do Invasions at 98? Because I can already do Order Hall / Artifact questlines at this level and pretty much start leveling on the Broken Isles before level 100.
    Should be able too. Friend did it at 99 this morning and was able to ding 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but that wouldn't explain why you had to do it and my friend doesn't have to. I can't account for my own end because I did it out of instinct thinking it was important and not a dud of a quest line that is grindy :P
    Unsure, unless your friend did it recently, but at launch, it was mandatory for Paladins..

Unsure, unless your friend did it recently, but at launch, it was mandatory for Paladins..
    Did it as of this morning, but even then I know people who skipped it and didn't have to do it at launch (currently have legionfall champion too). I could speculate why you had to do it (or think you had too), but without knowing which follower you were missing it's hard to tell.

Deleted

Confirming it isn't needed either, that exodar quest annoys the hell out of me, after doing it about 20 times, so total skipped it on my now 110 paladin, and he's finished entire class hall missions, without even picking the quest up

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Most of the class halls quests have some sort of "table missions" gating plus some sort of dungeons running (Eye of azshara is almost a guarantee) one before you can unlock the final quest.
    My advice is once you hit 110 buy the boa AK book and then go straight for kadghar scenario on broken shore at the end of it you only need to do few quests to unlock AK 26 and get huge amount of AP, the scenario first part is not a problem the ship could be brutal depending on class, my advice if you could go tank do it.
    Yup, did that big boss on ship on my warrior with like Ilvl 780....Was interesting. Popped everything, even hero drums, and I could just get him down to 90%

Also gr8 to hear about the likely skippable quest on paladin. But it does seem you need to level followers a little bit then.