Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    he seems like a riot

10+ Year Old Account
    God loves unexpected heroes
    And giving cancer to kids.

Nothing more pathetic than a sportsman thanking a higher power.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

Pretty incredible how many athletes are religious. I dunno if its because of the countries they are from (Alot of Brazil, Argentina etc are Jesus lovers) or maybe religion helps people train and have more confidence in their abilities because "god has a path for me". If it works for em cant really knock it and you cant buy sense sadly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

I'd generally agree but the way his post is worded isn't too preachy.

Not like "I'd like to thank God almighty for giving me this chance" or some shit like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pretty incredible how many athletes are religious. I dunno if its because of the countries they are from (Alot of Brazil, Argentina etc are Jesus lovers) or maybe religion helps people train and have more confidence in their abilities because "god has a path for me". If it works for em cant really knock it and you cant buy sense sadly
    I'd thank God and Satan just to cover my bases.

Grats to Chelsea. Excellent debut season by Conte and Kante.

I'd thank God and Satan just to cover my bases.
    If you wanna cover your bases its gona be a couple thousand different gods

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you wanna cover your bases its gona be a couple thousand different gods
    I actually believe in the Hawaiian pig god, Kamapuaʻa, he may not have all the answers but boy does he do a good hog roast.

I'll pray to him that Palace actually turn up this weekend.

Champions.

P.S Lol Spurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised at all tbqh. The premier league has been a one horse race since early February lol. With any luck - Chelsea will be lifting the CL trophy within the next couple years provided Conte sticks around.

He did one hell of a job during his first term.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-05-13 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Not surprised at all tbqh. The premier league has been a one horse race since early February lol. With any luck - Chelsea will be lifting the CL trophy within the next couple years provided Conte sticks around.

He did one hell of a job during his first term.
    Haha. This is Chelsea we're talking about, right?

He'll be sacked next summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durrty speaks the truth.

Nice goal by Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post

We've won it before.
    Arsenal however...

Ill be honest, I would prefer to switch coaches but win trophies and leagues, instead of keeping the same coach...

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Ill be honest, I would prefer to switch coaches but win trophies and leagues, instead of keeping the same coach...
    Obviously a big club shouldn't keep a coach that can't win anything for more than 3 or so years, but Chelsea sack great managers for 1 slightly "bad" year. They sacked Ancelotti 1 year after they won the double, when he finished 2nd. I'd give the shitty mods of this forum the sloppiest blowjob of their lives for Ancelotti to take over as Arsenal boss.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Obviously a big club shouldn't keep a coach that can't win anything for more than 3 or so years, but Chelsea sack great managers for 1 slightly "bad" year. They sacked Ancelotti 1 year after they won the double, when he finished 2nd. I'd give the shitty mods of this forum the sloppiest blowjob of their lives for Ancelotti to take over as Arsenal boss.
    It's working out for them, I mean they keep on winning. Arsenal on the other hand...
    Note that it doesn't work for everyone, fc porto has had 4 coaches in the last 4 years and has won 0 titles, though the issue here is another... but hey, chelsea makes it work.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    It's working out for them, I mean they keep on winning. Arsenal on the other hand...

I don't remember ever seeing 10 minutes overtime for basically nothing