Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    900 is pretty casual now. 910+ is a Mythic Raider.
    My loot luck disagrees..well at least if I take the equiped score (the one that matters).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    PvP says hello.

There are multiple 920+ ilevel PvP only players.
    The no set crap gear I don't really care about.. but the 944 weapon.. /tearsOfEnvy

Im 904 and a mythic raider(5/10 recruit/attendance problems) and as of right now it is impossible for me to get any higher unless we bot/tich/aug/eli/gul. Its fuckin stupid that they made it nothing drop for demolock on kro/spell if you have bis legendaries. They only way for me to get higher is to get lucky on wf/tf

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Who the hell is 925? Almost everything would have to be titanforged.
    I'm 910 and I feel like an average geared mythic raider.
    No one, best geared Player in my Guild (10/10M) is 916ilvl and highest Player i found on WoWlogs is 918ilvl.

PvP says hello.

There are multiple 920+ ilevel PvP only players.
    Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Warforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge.

Yeah it's not hard to hit 920 in anything when you Titanforge every single piece of gear you get. Seriously that guy has TWO warforged items and everything else is super titanforged to max.

You could TECHNICALLY be ~930 iLvl purely from World Questing. Every piece of gear could be 925 Titanforged, you have 2 940 Legendaries, and your weapon has 3 925 relics.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-05-13 at 12:43 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Warforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge, Titanforge.

Yeah it's not hard to hit 920 in anything when you Titanforge every single piece of gear you get. Seriously that guy has TWO warforged items and everything else is super titanforged to max.

You could TECHNICALLY be ~930 iLvl purely from World Questing. Every piece of gear could be 925 Titanforged, you have 2 940 Legendaries, and your weapon has 3 925 relics.
    Yeah, but the best PvP gear starts at 905 if am not mistaken, which is the same as mythic raids give, but average PvP player sees way more loot in a week than average mythic raider. So it's not really a surprice they titanforge so much, because they get so much more loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite high to me. My main got 899, but i only raid heroic nh. Guess im not lucky enough with shitforged

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    No one, best geared Player in my Guild (10/10M) is 916ilvl and highest Player i found on WoWlogs is 918ilvl.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    This shit dont count i can put on every versa gear in my bags and im 920 too i talk about actual gear you raid with.i looked up some of them, rets with divine storm relics DHs with chaosnova relics lol Jesus. No wonder why i dont found them on logs.

Yeah, but the best PvP gear starts at 905 if am not mistaken, which is the same as mythic raids give, but average PvP player sees way more loot in a week than average mythic raider. So it's not really a surprice they titanforge so much, because they get so much more loot.
    I'd argue it is a surprise since Titanforging seems to be so rare, for me at least.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    i looked up some of them, rets with divine storm relics DHs with chaosnova relics lol Jesus. No wonder why i dont found them on logs.
    Yes, let's judge the Ret paladin who has world first Gul'dan kill, because he clearly doesn't know anything.

Few weeks ago there was this data gathering site.

890 is the average level of everyone.

0.1% was above 910

10% was above 900

This was a few weeks back so things might have changed a bit % wise but not much.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I lost 25 IQ points reading this. Thanks a lot, OP.
    does this guy realize that gear and stats are normalized once you step into any non world pvp and that it takes a metric butt ton of gear to offset the initial stats signifigantly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Few weeks ago there was this data gathering site.

890 is the average level of everyone.

0.1% was above 910

10% was above 900

This was a few weeks back so things might have changed a bit % wise but not much.
    I am 909 and NOT a representative of the .1% so that site is wrong.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

first page of this thread again proves how skewed people's view of the game are here.... I'd say 875-880 is more likely the avg, maybe mmo-c should do that for their next news posts / stats post if they can pull it from the armory.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    does this guy realize that gear and stats are normalized once you step into any non world pvp and that it takes a metric butt ton of gear to offset the initial stats signifigantly?

- - - Updated - - -

I am 909 and NOT a representative of the .1% so that site is wrong.
    Nah, site is fine, i am wrong..Found it.

916+ 1%

901+ 25%

http://www.wow-stats.com/FIG/iLevelStats_Bars.png

Deleted
    I´m 907 and i have been "grinding" gear pretty crazy aswell, in the end, the ilvl itself doesn`t matter anything anyways, unless you are a mythic raider and you know what you are doing. There are tons of ppl who have 900 equipped or are a bit higher overall and they have no idea what they are doing, messing up keys in plusses or just perform really bad everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'd argue it is a surprise since Titanforging seems to be so rare, for me at least.
    I see at least a titan forge item a day with the 850 crap on the boring shore and some WQ stuff. And everytime I can't help but feel sad that this rubbish stuff procced instead of some awesome bonus roll :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I've been playing legion hardcore mode for a couple months now and to me 900 ilvl is bare minimum.

Now I see lots of people with much higher ilvls so I know that 900 can't be that high at this time of expansion anymore.

Now my question is I've been playing some casual rbgs and I barely ever die, go 1vs6 in their base and my damage is like 100mil + every single rbg if I play my Ret pally whereas the second place is about half my damage most times.

If I play my blood DK is literally hit my forehead on the keyboard to win.. I'm literally unkillable.

Now my question is obviously people is lower ilvl than me (that's the only explanation I can think of).. so I'm asking you guys what is the average ilvl for an average player??
    I have 897 on my main and 896 on my alt and that's good enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing legion hardcore mode for a couple months now and to me 900 ilvl is bare minimum.

Now I see lots of people with much higher ilvls so I know that 900 can't be that high at this time of expansion anymore.

Now my question is I've been playing some casual rbgs and I barely ever die, go 1vs6 in their base and my damage is like 100mil + every single rbg if I play my Ret pally whereas the second place is about half my damage most times.

If I play my blood DK is literally hit my forehead on the keyboard to win.. I'm literally unkillable.

Now my question is obviously people is lower ilvl than me (that's the only explanation I can think of).. so I'm asking you guys what is the average ilvl for an average player??
    So basically you created a topic under the guise of ilevel, when actually you just wanted to post some humblebrag bullshit that no one outside of yourself gives a rat's ass about. Okay.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So basically you created a topic under the guise of ilevel, when actually you just wanted to post some humblebrag bullshit that no one outside of yourself gives a rat's ass about. Okay.
    All things considered, it would have been even better if he said he was a bear druid .

This started off as a humble brag but it just turned into pure shit-posting. What was the goal? To have a little brag about how geared you are or to show that your awesome at PvP. In the end neither of it worked. You now have a whole bunch of people think less of you because of your incoherent ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro