Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    See theres the self built moral high ground i was looking for, fan tas tic! Downplaying 90 women getting raped in the process, excellent mental gymnastics!
    And in turn you down play the murders and sexual assaults of people living in conflict zones. Thing is there are a lot more of them than assaulted Finnish nationals.

So you've placed an arbitrary extra worth on these women because.... "?"

And you hark about others using emotive arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    And in turn you down play the murders and sexual assaults of people living in conflict zones. Thing is there are a lot more of them than assaulted Finnish nationals.
    And this is somehow a problem Finns have caused or need to take care of?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That "travel ban" isn't looking so bad now is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You think sexual crimes are imaginary? What kind of bubble world do you live in?
    You have to remember we are on MMOC, there is plenty of threads that you can have a look at that would suggest that plenty of sexual crimes are false accusations and how concept of consent is interpreted

You don't have a welfare system - government isn't handing out free cash and housing to immigrants over there. There is also an ocean between here and there. Your legal system is way more harsher than ours as well.
    Actually the US does have a welfare system. We just aren't a welfare state.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Actually the US does have a welfare system. We just aren't a welfare state.
    Does your welfare pay for stuff non-citizens want?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    To bring somewhat sexist angle into it, do you think all Middle Eastern people are the problem, or certain people who see the other sex as property and lesser value to be used?

Take women and children, or just children. Oh, and I don't mean the 35 year old "17 year olds", test anyone who looks more than 12.
    The latter I would say, though unfortunately that kinda hints at a large portion of the Middle Eastern population. Not saying that there aren't westerners that feel that way, but it's almost a part of some religious mindset over there.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Seems to me that it's a male problem. Children (REAL children, not 35-year old men posing as kids) and women from the very same culture don't seem like they're a problem.

We need far less lenient punishments for these types of crimes, and immediate revoking of any chances to gain asylum. If they're at risk in their home countries, why the hell commit crimes in the country where they're given a chance to live peacefully?

Does your welfare pay for stuff non-citizens want?
    It does....
    Our taxes do too.
    We have 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US. We have more than double the amount illegals in the US than all of the people total of Finland. Wrap your mind around that one.
    We also have ~3,300,000 Muslims.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-13 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You have to remember we are on MMOC, there is plenty of threads that you can have a look at that would suggest that plenty of sexual crimes are false accusations and how concept of consent is interpreted
    Not when it involves Muslims. Even suspicion in those cases = guilty as charged by the MMO-C community.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US. We have more than double the amount illegals in the US than all of the people total of Finland.
    .........and?

.........and?
    You asked and I replied my friend. I just gave you the answer you didn't want.
    Americans don't come on this forum crying about "Muslims" even though we have over 3,300,000 of them living here. They are part of the very fabric of what makes America of what it is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Castrate them and send them back to their shit hole.

Americans don't come on this forum crying about "Muslims" even though we have over 3,300,000 of them living here. They are part of the very fabric of what makes America of what it is.
    Didn't Trump win the Presidential post by playing on fear of Muslims and illegal immigrants...?
    Fairly sure many of the deplorables out here being extremely vocal about their hatred for Muslims, are Americans...

No offense, but you need new glasses then. Perhaps ones that don't filter out anything you don't like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Didn't Trump win the Presidential post by playing on fear of Muslims and illegal immigrants...?
    Fairly sure many of the deplorables out here being extremely vocal about their hatred for Muslims, are Americans...
    Especially in the many "muslim ban" EO threads there have been. Where funnily enough, his participation is guaranteed.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-05-13 at 02:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Not when it involves Muslims. Even suspicion in those cases = guilty as charged by the MMO-C community.
    Nationalists are actually feminazis?! I think my mind just exploded!

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you illiterate? I asked do you pay for the stuff non-citizens want. I didn't ask "do you have illegal immigrants in the US and if you do, how many are there?"

Does your government pay for the housing, living, health care and education of non-citizens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the issue here? It's just "cultural enrichment" for the women.

It was won due to the incompetence of the other party and it's candidate more than likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you illiterate? I asked do you pay for the stuff non-citizens want. I didn't ask "do you have illegal immigrants in the US and if you do, how many are there?"

Does your government pay for the housing, living, health care and education of non-citizens?
    Yes to all of the above. I answered that for you. There is no need for insults my friend.
    I also added that we have twice as many illegals in the US than Finland has total citizens.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-13 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Nationalists are actually feminazis?! I think my mind just exploded!
    Yeah, they sure behave like them! They get VERY ANGRY when faced with the same attitude as they themselves hold which is quite entertaining.