Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Read my post again. I didn't say anything about any claim you made. Our claim is that the Discord is active, which is a very different claim than the claims of anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers. We are active in it. Flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers universally don't have expertise in relevant fields of study.
    And read my post again. I said "for all I know, you could be making it up". Which means my knowledge wasn't complete and I couldn't be sure that those claims were correct, but instead you say I'm calling you and others liars instead of just posting evidence and being done with it. No, instead you want to post evidence AND tell me that by questioning your claim it means I'm calling you and others liars, instead of just being unsure. Even though in parenthesis I said I knew it would be misconstrued exactly as you took at and I didn't want it that way, but sure skip that part entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    You should stop claiming you didn't call people liar, after you edited in that part about not calling people liar.
    My edit happened before his response even existed on my screen. You're thinking that I read his response and edited my previous one in under a minute? Because my edit was 9:17 and his post is 9:16. So in no way is it possible that I edited mine before refreshing and didn't see his response until after, got it.

I don't even know why you're trying to be the sole distributor of salt in this world, by all those posts fighting people that like to use Discord because it got people back together that they liked talking to in the past, but couldn't do so anymore in the thread.
    I've been debating Djorona about which is better, Discord or the thread, but I guess having a discussion is salt now.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-05-13 at 02:00 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And read my post again. I said "for all I know, you could be making it up". Which means my knowledge wasn't complete and I couldn't be sure that those claims were correct, but instead you say I'm calling you and others liars instead of just posting evidence and being done with it. No, instead you want to post evidence AND tell me that by questioning your claim it means I'm calling you and others liars, instead of just being unsure. Even though in parenthesis I said I knew it would be misconstrued exactly as you took at and I didn't want it that way, but sure skip that part entirely.
    Because saying you can't trust us is calling us liars. This isn't something we could be misled about. Either we're being honest about the activity of Discord, or we are lying. There are no other options.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been debating Djorona about which is better, Discord or the thread, but I guess having a discussion is salt now.
    That doesn't sound like discussion to me at all. It is almost like The few that stayed in the thread vs Discord people by now and some claiming that Discord splitted/killed the thread now. The fact that the thread was super slow from the beginning and the restriction of MMO are hindering lots of topics and the way you will talk to people in the end. Posting something here that is probably trolling will get you in "trouble" or in Affix cases banned (he loves punishment, sick fuck) on Discord you can post what ever you think and the way you want it without fearing the popo coming and putting you under arrest.

All in all i would say im Pro Discord, but im also pro round earth and pro vaxxin, so there is that.
    Sig by Thor

Because saying you can't trust us is calling us liars. This isn't something we could be misled about. Either we're being honest about the activity of Discord, or we are lying. There are no other options.
    What?! Having distrust means there is a lack of trust, at no point have I said the claims of the amount of people that are in Discord from here were outright false. Saying that your claims are false would be calling you liars, and I never did that. Distrust on my part in no way means you're a liar.

Me not believing a vague claim of "many" or "a lot" does not correlate to me calling you or anyone anything. Why are you so adamant in thinking that not believing you at face value is an insult to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    That doesn't sound like discussion to me at all. It is almost like The few that stayed in the thread vs Discord people by now and some claiming that Discord splitted/killed the thread now.
    But by some staying or going would mean it did split it. I mean look at this discussion, even questioning Discord brought mostly ire.

The fact that the thread was super slow from the beginning
    I wouldn't call the 90+ pages we did a day in the beginning super slow. In fact we broke the website for how fast we were going.

and the restriction of MMO are hindering lots of topics and the way you will talk to people in the end. Posting something here that is probably trolling will get you in "trouble" or in Affix cases banned (he loves punishment, sick fuck) on Discord you can post what ever you think and the way you want it without fearing the popo coming and putting you under arrest.
    But didn't he also get banned on Discord? At least that's what I remember from four or five days ago. So that means you can get banned there too, right?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-05-13 at 02:35 PM.

What?! Having distrust means there is a lack of trust, at no point have I said the claims of the amount of people that are in Discord from here were outright false. Saying that your claims are false would be calling you liars, and I never did that. Distrust on my part in no way means you're a liar.

Me not believing a vague claim does not correlate to me calling you or anyone anything. Why are you so adamant in thinking that not believing you at face value is an insult to you?
    Saying "I don't trust your claim" is still a claim of a lie. It's a soft claim, but it's a claim of a lie. You don't think we'd be honest with you. Why? I don't fucking know, but you don't. You think we'd lie to you to prove some point or something, even though the entire point of the Discord was to get the community back together. I don't think Discord is the ultimate chat program, but it's immeasurably better than this message board for quick, easy chatting.

- - - Updated - - -

But didn't he also get banned on Discord? At least that's what I remember from four or five days ago. So that means you can get banned there too, right?
    He got banned as a joke, he's already back in.

Saying "I don't trust your claim" is still a claim of a lie. It's a soft claim, but it's a claim of a lie.
    Fine, go ahead. You go right ahead and believe that. I can't be any clearer about it. If that's what you want I can't stop you.

You don't think we'd be honest with you. Why? I don't fucking know, but you don't. You think we'd lie to you to prove some point or something
    Why is it so hard to believe that I don't feel like trusting a vague claim at face value, even though almost every single person born on this planet has exaggerated or lied to prove a point. Anyone on any side of an argument is always trying to prove their point, and sometimes they do lie (AGAIN NOT SAYING YOU'RE LYING), but it is something that anyone has to prepare for. You should already have experienced people not automatically trusting you and believing everything you say, so why is it when I don't believe a claim you jump down my throat wondering why I can't and claim I have insulted you by saying you're a liar?

He got banned as a joke, he's already back in.
    So you can get banned on a random whim?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-05-13 at 02:37 PM.

Fine, go ahead. You go right ahead and believe that. I can't be any clearer about it. If that's what you want I can't stop you.

Why is it so hard to believe that I don't feel like trusting a vague claim at face value, even though almost every single person born on this planet have exaggerated or lied to prove a point. Anyone on any side of an argument is always trying to prove their point, and sometimes they do lie (AGAIN NOT SAYING YOUR LYING), but it is something that anyone has to prepare for. You should already have experienced people not automatically trusting you, so why is it when I don't believe a claim you jump down my throat and claim I have insulted you by saying you're a liar?

So you can get banned on a random whim?
    I didn't "jump down your throat." In general, I trust people in this thread and this Discord when they make claims, because I don't have any particular reason to distrust them, especially about fairly mundane claims like how active their chat group is. Why do you think we'd lie to you? We don't have any emotional attachment to Discord as a program, our attachment is to the community, which Discord has breathed new life into.

Why do you think we'd lie to you?
    Past experiences with people in general making me far more pessimistic and unable to trust anyone at face value.

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What movie are you going to see today?
    nothing worth seeing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    nothing worth seeing
    That's unfortunate. I have fallen farther out of pop culture than usual. I don't have any idea what's even at the theaters at the moment. Apparently nothing eh.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't have a lot of free time between my job and drawing comic strips and taking online drawing courses.I will say this though not having to type and just talking to someone on voice chat in discord helps me out because I can get my work done while I do it.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2017-05-13 at 04:27 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Couldnt we just use the Curse app?

- - - Updated - - -

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Everybody chill out and watch a new DWK video

[video=youtube;zvLTiqDQ70A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLTiqDQ70A[video]
    I'm getting to the point where I look forward to these more than the episodes. Someone help.

Drunken Trixie: Because that's what people who live in trailers DO!
    Maud: Pinkie. Look at our family's track record with offspring. I know that we call our business a rock farm but we'd be better off calling it a personality disorder farm, because that's the only thing we actually produce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Couldnt we just use the Curse app?

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a5945a0f44953905a451b8b6cf01a7e8/tumblr_opuwweiTqu1qiuiebo1_540.jpg[/MG]
    The what now?

Deleted
    Also you know the discord is safe because I'm a mod.

Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2017-05-13 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Also you know the discord is safe because I am a mod.

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/zwd6i8ka04xy.png[/IMdG]
    You're too strange to be trusted with that kind of power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djorana View Post
    wow, rood
    vay ain't that strange!
    ... compared to most of us
    :3c
    Jirvay is stranger than all y'all combined!

And then some!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Jirvay is stranger than all y'all combined!

And then some!
    whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger.
    No! He's strange enough as it is already!