Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    So it's all or nothing? Unless you subscribe to every feminist dogma or ideology you get kicked out of the feminist club? No wonder vast numbers of women are embarrassed to be identified as feminist and so choose not to.

So if a woman doesn't believe in the wage gap lie, or female quotas or doesn't have an irrational hatred of men they can longer identify themselves as feminist?
    "Feminism would be a lot more popular if it incorporated all the anti-feminist nonsense that I've uncritically swallowed."

I suggest you bookmark you're own comment. This way, when the inevitable day comes that you're forced to ask yourself "Why doesn't anyone take me seriously?" you'll have quick and easy access to the answer.

Though its isolated to a few try hards on here labeling me right wing every political test I've taken that has showed up MMO-C I end up being right near the dead center moderate.

But to answer the OP's question:

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    It was on the first page. A link.
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I ended up just a little in the green from center.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Usually if you use common sense more often than not....you lean more heavily right.
    You might lean heavily right if you label your personal beliefs as common sense.

Seems to me that the more person doesn't believe in deregulation of corporations, the more left it goes, and vice versa.

Tried to play it again as trickle down corporate shill, and what ya know:

Last edited by Azadina; 2017-05-13 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

As near as I can tell from spending a lot of time around modern academia, being on the "extreme right wing" is if you ever argue that education spending might already be high enough, that affirmative action is an anti-white policy, or that borders are basically a good thing. The number of people that are simply aghast at the idea of 0.1% cut to education spending would be pretty funny if it weren't sort of horrifying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Seems to me that the more person doesn't believe in deregulation of corporations, the more left it goes, and vice versa.
    That's because Right/Left in that test is about Economical Right/Left, and not Social.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Usually if you use common sense more often than not....you lean more heavily right.
    common sense is great and all but way too basic of a way to live your life. like the other poster said and i've said numerous times "you have to live in reality, backed by logic and data"

Deleted
    When you believe democracy sucks and your country needs a central leader without any democratic legimitation and when you believe that your home country is more important or better than the others and when you are a racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    When you believe democracy sucks and your country needs a central leader without any democratic legimitation
    I suppose next you will say communist regimes are right wing, and those weren't real communists because last i checked they fit the 'need a central leader without democratic legitimization.

and when you believe that your home country is more important or better than the others and when you are a racist.
    God forbid the country which you invested in by paying tax etc is put on a higher priority than countries which you did not.

You never heard of the political spectrum, OP?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_spectrum

When you believe democracy sucks and your country needs a central leader without any democratic legimitation and when you believe that your home country is more important or better than the others and when you are a racist.
    that is a lot of nordic countries then... and tennisace, i dont think hes far right.

also how do you believe your home country is more important and better than the others when you also believe the foundation of your country (democracy) "sucks and your country needs a central leader without any democratic legimitation" (not sure wtf you trying to say with that).
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2017-05-13 at 03:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    https://www.politicalcompass.org

This will give you a general idea of where you fit on the political spectrum. Then compare your location to the political group equivalent. The closer to the Authoritarian Right you are, then the more alt-right you are.
    I took the test but didn't understand most of the questions so I probably didn't answer correctly. I don't follow politics. I think the government is a bunch of greedy idiots trying to manipulate the country. It said I'm Left Libertarian like Gandhi.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I think its one of these sides having a conflict, but media has made me unsure which on it is :O

- - - Updated - - -

My home country is more important to me than any other country on the globe. Shame on me...
    Why are they screaming nazi scum to him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I think that if you are standing opposite or you're just in the way of a antifamob, you are considered nazi scum by them :P
    They also do not look very smart at all, The typical "Never went to school" crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately I've decided to no longer use things like Liberal, alt-right, or just left right in general to describe myself. None of these describe me politically, and the meanings seem to change over time.

It's like calling yourself a feminist and suddenly all that baggage comes along with it. You maybe truly interested in equality but now feminism has changed that meaning. Some feminists want to put men in concentration camps, and some want them watched closely. Thus changing the original feminist movement to something different.

For myself to be a liberal I now must be against white men, but as a conservative I must be for the death penalty. As a Liberal I must be for euthanasia but as a conservative I must be against the idea of global warming. None of these things I agree with, and therefore I'm neither. So there's no point putting yourself into these categories to only find that other people will assume you're for or against certain issues based on that label.

...when you believe that your home country is more important or better than the others...
    You'd describing favoring your home country over others as "extreme right wing"? Seriously, this is the kind of shit that makes people wind up not really disliking extreme right positions. When a normal, healthy approach to concentric loyalties is "extreme right", you force all but the most extreme egalitarian, pathologically altruistic people to associate with the right.

Kek...

The sister thread was closed within a couple hours with no reason given yet this one remains open. Perhaps it was a mistake?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...reme-left-wing

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    You literally have no idea what you're talking about do you?

The founding principals of right wing politics are literally those I listed, that's just fact. If you support those ideas, you are right wing in those respects. Sure, you can be a moderate or left wing supporter in other aspects, but the fact remains, those views are right wing views.

To answer your questions, which are pretty basic and easy to understand, so I can't believe I'm having to spell them out;
    2) The American class system, in other words, socioeconomic. Right wing politics support that idea that it is inherent, inevitable, and natural, be it occupationally, wealth, or social status based. They believe that the poor are the poor, the rich are the rich, and that the poor can make it eventually. They like to use tradition or claim economics as backing for their stance on this.
    3) There are plenty of people that don't support the free market aspect of capitalism. Planned market economy is something Liberals strive for, at least in part.
    4) You're literally claiming you should have pride in your country for no reason other than "Of course you should! This is 'Merica!" What is that at the end of the day? That's right, Tradition, a strong belief of right wing politics. I'd love you see you go tell Venezuelans that they should have pride in their country right now with what their government is doing to them.
    5) This wasn't a Christian country, in fact John Adams, a founding father, clearly stated, “The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” Pretty cut and dry there. If that's not enough, Thomas Jefferson also wrote, "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding...." Any mentions of God or any higher power literally do not exist in the Constitution. In fact, the only time religion is even mentioned, it's to say you're free to practice it but can't enforce it as law.

and for fun, tell me more about how we should restructure the loan system. this will be a good one. also who did we bail out? and is a bail out to you, a loan or a gift?
    Again, you literally have no idea about politics do you?

2001 - Airline bailout
    2008 - Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac, A.I.G., Troubled Asset Relief Program, Citigroup, Bank of America

Total - $1.775 Trillion.

Bailouts can take the form of loans, bonds, stocks or cash. They may require reimbursement, but not always.

As for how to restructure the loan system, I'm not an economist, so I can't say. That aside, it's definitely something that needs an overhaul when failing businesses are given bailouts to the tune of $400 billion (How much Fannie Mae / Freddy Mac were given), whereas if a person defaults on a $10,000 loan, they can lose their house, property, pretty much everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...

The sister thread was closed within a couple hours with no reason given yet this one remains open. Perhaps it was a mistake?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...reme-left-wing
    If you have a problem with that, take it to the blues.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.