Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Has World Quests been a success?

World Quests have been the bread and butter of legion so would you call that a success that they got people to go out in the world and do them?

Is world quests something you would like to see return or are you burnt out and the very sight makes you wanna threw up?

How would you rate world quests?

IMO World quests certainly got me logging in each day and it certainly got me out in the world but i cant say ive enjoyed them that much infact i just do warden kills cause its quicker BUT i must commend that cause it actually makes me do stuff instead of sitting in my garrison.
    I dont do them as often as I used to...since i dont feel like grinding 400m AP for 3% more armor. As far as if they were a success...I would say absolutely...It's better than dailies even if theyre the same thing in theory. I like just going out into a zone and having them pop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they made the world quests larger scale but could only complete 1 per day i'd have been a much bigger fan of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Compared to the god awful daily grind from MoP, World Quests might be one of the best things implemented in modern wow.
    We didn't have a grind in MoP (outside of the 1-2 reps. that were tied to the Golden Lotus). You hit whatever target you wanted to hit, and that was the end of the faction (along with the dailies and associated rewards). In the current expansion, the entire endgame is tied to the world quests (dailies), and to be frank, it's fairly pathetic in design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    better than dailies for sure, dailies we're often the same quests over and over and over and maybe the end quest or two were different. and once you got exalted job done, never do them ever again.
    That's the entire point.

Lets say they took out the AP would you still do them?

Its a bit o' alright, mate. I've done more boring things in the game.

No, in actuality, I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    No, in actuality, I wouldn't.
    Well you have just guaranteed that blizz will definitely carry that over in the next xpac!

That's a no.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    would like that. 3 advanteges are:

- old world is not useless
    - you got the feel of azeroth/old regions=home
    - world feels alive

would like that a lot, if you can do your weekly WQs whereever you want. negative aspect is

- it costs development time that could be used for "real" content aka it costs a raid tier
    erm not really, if u didnt notice, they cut so much of quests during leveling from 100 to 110, and shifted it into suramar story line and WQ's, hell some WQ's are leveling quests.

i remember during mop, leveling from 85 to 90 took so fucking long, shit load of quests, they could have cut that boring leveling and shifted many of those quests into end game quests, they can do that in the next expansion.

i mean, you can turn old zones quests into WQ's, tweak the bad ones here and there, cut the level quests like the did in legion, shift that to WQ's and more storylines.

People always do the content with the easiest reward.

World Quest is favorite of the month now.
    LFR is last year's toy.

Quote Originally Posted by kaze950 View Post
    I don't do them as much as when Legion started, but they're 1000% better than dailies, which has been pretty much all we've had for the last 5 expansions.
    And the difference is? WQs are basically dailies, except there's more of them, and the rewards change.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but poorly implemented.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Give factions with daily quests over the shitstorm that is worldquests any day

IMO World quests certainly got me logging in each day and it certainly got me out in the world but i cant say ive enjoyed them that much infact i just do warden kills cause its quicker BUT i must commend that cause it actually makes me do stuff instead of sitting in my garrison.
    If you're comparing them to sitting in a garrison, yeah they're a great success. Are they a success as in fun, challenging or entertaining? No, they got stale and repetitive very quickly.

In the end the majority were just reused leveling quests and rares.

World Quests have been the bread and butter of legion so would you call that a success that they got people to go out in the world and do them?

Is world quests something you would like to see return or are you burnt out and the very sight makes you wanna threw up?

How would you rate world quests?

Personally, I think WQ was a great idea and hope to continues as a regular item in future XP.

Sure people who do them daily will eventually get sick of them. But that is not the WQ fault, it is them doing the same thing regularly. If raids did not have a lock out and enable people to queue and do them on a daily basis, they would be be sick of raids too.

I think they are en evolutionary improvement on the concept of daily quests, the great improvement I've seen is that you no longer need to do the repetitive style of the MoP daily.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than traditional dailies and for those of us who have a real life that includes other games and going outside from time to time, sure, they're a success. Always there as something to do.

I've been ignoring the heavy grind reward stuff--as most people should--and WQ's are fine.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I think they are en evolutionary improvement on the concept of daily quests, the great improvement I've seen is that you no longer need to do the repetitive style of the MoP daily.
    I-I actually enjoyed MoP dailies D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I-I actually enjoyed MoP dailies D:
    Well, Legion WQs are MoP improved ... more flexibility, lower quantity required etc...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.