Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    It´s their first iteration, if we see more in the future they might be more balanced.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    While at first it seemed cool, those quests support the worst kind of gameplay hearthstone has to offer.
    I'd rather have a million quests than have to deal with the brainless SMORC decks that fill the ladder at every level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I'd rather have a million quests than have to deal with the brainless SMORC decks that fill the ladder at every level.
    curent smorc decks may be hateful to play against, but id still take those over undertaker hunter from naxx

I like the quest concept. I wish they would have made smaller epic quests you didn't have to build your deck around.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is just way too much power creep from the last two expansions. Dirty Rat and Alley Armorsmith should both be nerfed imo, and so should the Warrior Quest. Mage and Paladin quests suck nuts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    There is just way too much power creep from the last two expansions. Dirty Rat and Alley Armorsmith should both be nerfed imo, and so should the Warrior Quest. Mage and Paladin quests suck nuts as well.
    I somewhat disagree. Dirty Rat makes the game more complex, which I find to be a positive (yes, yes I know that the game is meant to be very fast paced & easily accessible, but still). The reason I say Dirty Rat makes the game complex is because it adds more avenues of interaction that you can more or less force from your opponent (in this case it is the ability to affect crucial cards being hoarded by the opponent in their hand). Take a look at Yu-Gi-Oh for an example, back when I was still actively playing it you had cards like Yata-Garasu and Delinquent Duo, both of which heavily influenced the creation of deck strategies or entire archtypes that could be viable win conditions to shut down your opponent instead of merely waiting for them to pull of some combo to smash your face in. From the way I see it Dirty Rat forces the game to not feel as 'lazy', where you safely draw into your threats, your combo pieces, your big tempo swing minions, and coast to victory with no worry so long as you draw at least somewhat decently and stall long enough.

As for the armorsmith I have to ask, "Why?". I would never count on the card to be nerfed. Belcher was a much better taunt body with the spawned ooze and not once was it touched. Justicar was an infinitely better armor generation machine and surprisingly it also was never nerfed for warriors. Armorsmith is a mediocre and pale shadow of the two of those cards combined. *Shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    the quests for the classes...

I cant refer to all of them since i tried only a few....mainly priest,warrior & mage...

While at first it seemed cool, those quests support the worst kind of gameplay hearthstone has to offer. They follow the same mechanic as dragon priest, anyfin paladin, cthun decks and so on. You just stall all game long, play defensive and destructive and get rewarded in the end.

They could have been more creative. I mean as soon they pop the quest on turn 1 you know 95% of the cards that will come.

WoW:TCG, one of my favorite TCGs. You know, back when I had friends.

Also I think they just wanted to bring back quests into their card game in some way.

the quests for the classes...

I cant refer to all of them since i tried only a few....mainly priest,warrior & mage...

While at first it seemed cool, those quests support the worst kind of gameplay hearthstone has to offer. They follow the same mechanic as dragon priest, anyfin paladin, cthun decks and so on. You just stall all game long, play defensive and destructive and get rewarded in the end.

They could have been more creative. I mean as soon they pop the quest on turn 1 you know 95% of the cards that will come.
    They were giving players a path to build around. Like they do with every set they release.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just kinda wish they'd added more than legendary quests.
    They still easily could in the future. However, they would have to make non-legendary quests restricted to one per deck also, and they would also have to figure out how having more than one type of quest in a single deck would work exactly with being added automatically to your hand.