Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Calm down, you are even more triggered than anyone in this thread.
    You have anything to actually add anymore or are just shitposting? I love the strategy of people like you, get accused of being triggered (As you and the others clearly were) and then just barf out the word in every post afterward toward the person who accused you of it. Try harder.

Its also funny considering you floated this idea it was some kind of LGBT/SJW conspiracy. And others like you in this thread are acting like the institution of the traditional family is being destroyed by two classrooms (Of probably 60 combined students, at max) choosing not to poke a finger in the eye of children in them who have parents who have died or something else has happened regarding 'trauma.'

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You have anything to actually add anymore or are just shitposting? I love the strategy of people like you, get accused of being triggered (As you and the others clearly were) and then just barf out the word in every post afterward toward the person who accused you of it. Try harder.

Its also funny considering you floated this idea it was some kind of LGBT/SJW conspiracy. And others like you in this thread are acting like the institution of the traditional family is being destroyed by two classrooms (Of probably 60 combined students, at max) choosing not to poke a finger in the eye of children in them who have parents who have died or something else has happened regarding 'trauma.'
    Hate to tell ya Krazy, but you seem to be the only one getting triggered on these forums lately.

10+ Year Old Account

Try harder trolling? You are doing excellent job.

You are projecting and guessing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/school-...cial-1.3407118

WTH is going on with our hat?

Wouldn't it be easier to include more holidays instead of canceling traditional ones?
    Having to work hard to find something to be offended at tonight Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    It is perplexing that Superintendent Wilson makes a condemnation of those with a "lack of fact-checking" while providing no facts. His comment about trauma is vague at best, and convenient at worst.
    Or maybe he was vague about the trauma because he's unable to disclose more.

"Two classes chose not to do a Mother's Day thing due to a trauma at the school," he told CTVNews.ca in a telephone interview on Wednesday. He added that he could not disclose the nature of the trauma due to student confidentiality rules.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Having to work hard to find something to be offended at tonight Tony?
    It's not night where I am sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not night where I am sir.
    THAT depends on the eye of the beholder.

I mean, my father stabbed me in an attempt to kill me whilst I defended my mother from his attacks. Despite that - and the trauma I've dealt with over the years - I would never want other people to stop acknowledging or celebrating Father's Day. I'd feel terrible if people told me I needed to be sheltered or treated like an infant and I'd be very ticked off if someone tried to exploit such an event to try and push a biased agenda and/or get off through virtue signalling.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/school-...cial-1.3407118

WTH is going on with our hat?

Wouldn't it be easier to include more holidays instead of canceling traditional ones?
    It's 2 classes from one school in a town with <40000 residents. And it has nothing to do with "PC culture".
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It's 2 classes from one school in a town with <40000 residents. And it has nothing to do with "PC culture".
    B-but... .015% of the population (assuming 30 kids per class)!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I mean, my father stabbed me in an attempt to kill me whilst I defended my mother from his attacks. Despite that - and the trauma I've dealt with over the years - I would never want other people to stop acknowledging or celebrating Father's Day. I'd feel terrible if people told me I needed to be sheltered or treated like an infant and I'd be very ticked off if someone tried to exploit such an event to try and push a biased agenda and/or get off through virtue signalling.
    They are 7 year olds. The whole, "stick it to the ess jay dubyas!" won't happen for at least 5 years when they find out about 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    good for you, not all children can bear the joke of others students...

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem was the letters sent to parents. Now we don't know if they lied in the letter or now. If it was "trauma" that's all they had to say, no need to specify who and how, I'm sure in a town that small they would know exactly who.

The problem was the letters sent to parents. Now we don't know if they lied in the letter or now. If it was "trauma" that's all they had to say, no need to specify who and how, I'm sure in a town that small they would know exactly who.
    lol the problem was that they told the parents? What were they supposed to do? Nothing and just not celebrate it, and have the parents wondering wtf is going on? Do you have children who go to school? Do you realize that any school worth their salt sends messages to the parents of elementary school children constantly about what they're doing? Say this to the children so that they make the SEVEN YEAR OLDS whom this is about feel like garbage for robbing their classmates of a "holiday?"

I really love this front of the culture war.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol the problem was that they told the parents? What were they supposed to do? Nothing and just not celebrate it, and have the parents wondering wtf is going on? Do you have children who go to school? Do you realize that any school worth their salt sends messages to the parents of elementary school children constantly about what they're doing? Say this to the children so that they make the SEVEN YEAR OLDS whom this is about feel like garbage for robbing their classmates of a "holiday?"

I really love this front of the culture war.
    What the fuck are you on about?

And that's all been addressed

But Angus Wilson, superintendent of the Mission District Public School Board, says the letter did not address the real reason why the celebrations were cancelled. "Two classes chose not to do a Mother's Day thing due to a trauma at the school," he told CTVNews.ca in a telephone interview on Wednesday. He added that he could not disclose the nature of the trauma due to student confidentiality rules.
    There's no conspiracy here.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's all been addressed

There's no conspiracy here.
    And like I said there would be no problem if the school didn't tell bullshit in the first place.

And like I said there would be no problem if the school didn't tell bullshit in the first place.
    Sure...the school could have handled it better...but even now that the school has corrected that error...people are still pushing this "PC Culture gone wild" message.

The people in Mission, BC. have already moved past this issue. The Newspaper isn't covering it. The guy who posted his complaint on Facebook has since deleted it. It's over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure...the school could have handled it better...but even now that the school has corrected that error...people are still pushing this "PC Culture gone wild" message.

The people in Mission, BC. have already moved past this issue. The Newspaper isn't covering it. The guy who posted his complaint on Facebook has since deleted it. It's over.
    Cool, lets go back to Eurovision thread.

Cool, lets go back to Eurovision thread.
    I can't go "back" to a thread I'm not in....but you can go ahead.

Lol at trauma.

LOL at mothers and father's day. Mother's and father's day. Well it sure helps economy and people who needs to be told they have to pretend for a day.