Not if you're not into sex.

By default.
    No such thing in healthy adults.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    No such thing in healthy adults.
    So asexuals are not healthy adults?

10+ Year Old Account
    The looks on peoples faces when you tell them you are still a virgin is almost worth still being one. Why they care about the fact I haven't slept with a woman yet despite me being 32 is a bit annoying though. They just can't grasp the concept for some odd reason. Yes I know what I'm missing and yes I know if I really wanted it I could get it but why is it anyone's business? Why do I need to be reminded of what I'm not likely to get?

I used to work with a guy that every freaking day would ask me "when you going to get you some pussy!?" Pissed me off every time. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    So asexuals are not healthy adults?
    Correct. Health is a barometer of our reproduction.

We are here to fuck. Nothing more. There is nothing magical or special about it- we're animals. We reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Correct. Health is a barometer of our reproduction.

So gays and lesbians are not healthy adults either in your opinion?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    They can be, as they are still sexually active. Asexuality can be seen as a defect. Reproduction is a basic need and most important function of any organism, including humans.

Although homosexual sex isn't reproductive, the sexual instinct, and offspring nurturing instinct is still there for most homosexual people. Also, homosexuality is pretty common in nature too.
    Last edited by bloodkin; 2017-05-14 at 01:30 AM.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    So the OP tries virgin shaming by calling those that choose to remain virgins past their teens weird? Why is it weird if the person has chosen to remain a virgin until marriage? It should be commendable that they are NOT following the norm and being sheeple and getting STD's among other things.
    I agree. Whatever happened to virtue?

Lost my virginity at 21 come at me! From my point of view i actually didn'T give a flying duck. There are more important thing to worry about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Being interested in the same sex does not mean one is asexual. The drive to have sex is part of all healthy human adults in the macro.

Asexual is specifically lack of sexual drive.

Whether a baby is produced at the end is circumstantial. The drive to have sex is still an animal's biological purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    The looks on peoples faces when you tell them you are still a virgin is almost worth still being one. Why they care about the fact I haven't slept with a woman yet despite me being 32 is a bit annoying though. They just can't grasp the concept for some odd reason. Yes I know what I'm missing and yes I know if I really wanted it I could get it but why is it anyone's business? Why do I need to be reminded of what I'm not likely to get?

I used to work with a guy that every freaking day would ask me "when you going to get you some pussy!?" Pissed me off every time. >.>
    I kinda wonder how many people in their 20s and 30s just give in to the pressure to lose their virginity to get rid of the stigma while they would otherwise be OK with it. Some people just dont care about sex, others dont even feel the need.

Hope youre working with someone more respectful now, dont need that kind of negativity.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 29 and a virgin. Not an ugly or overweight person...but yea thats me...never even kissed a girl yet, don't really care much about it. I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life and i'm really happy with that. And yea?? why do people care about this shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    *yawn* This was a very interesting response...
    And this was a very constructive and mature response.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Considered weird by who?
    Why do other people get to decide what is right or wrong about your body? (except for medical reasons)
    Because that is what society is. Society decide what the social norms are and at the moment being a virgin is not a social norm so people say it is weird. It is pretty simple tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    Lost my virginity at 21 come at me! From my point of view i actually didn'T give a flying duck. There are more important thing to worry about anyway.
    And that is why you are posting in a thread about it in an aggressive manner. Because you don't care. No. The reality is, this is an issue that really gets your goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    I'm 29 and a virgin. Not an ugly or overweight person...but yea thats me...never even kissed a girl yet, don't really care much about it. I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life and i'm really happy with that. And yea?? why do people care about this shit?
    Are you serious? We have an inherent desire for sex and intimate relationships. We need the warm and soft touch of another person. We need to feel the intimacy and closeness, both physical and emotional, of another person. If you're asexual, ok, but other than that, you've probably only buried these desires deep down, because otherwise you would go crazy from the lack of sex and other physical or emotional relationships. But sooner or later, it's gonna resurface. You're human, like we all are. You want to be loved. You want someone to want you.

The only advice I can give you is to examine why you are alone. Looks? Social awkwardness? Lack of trying? And then try to improve on yourself. Don't be a MGTOW or something lol

because the human monkey is a shallow, Ignorant, bully. Plain and simple.

It's like those people that get angry when they see homeless people... they are like fuck I hate homeless people and they start bullying them.... because we all know that Homeless people choose to live on the street instead of that cozy 10 bedroom mansion.

And I will add hypocrite as well. If you have ever seen people complain about bullying then go off and do the EXACT SAME THING! to others. (i.e. anything on CNN)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I mean sure, if you are a virgin by 20 or 30 it'd be weird, but still, why do people care so much about your virginity?
    I wouldn't say people care so much about it. It is probably mainly due to social norms. Most people lose their virginity in their teens or early twenties. If you don't you're just out of the norm.

Don't know, any type of shaming or whatever is stupid to me because it honestly shouldn't matter wtf another person is doing with their personal life if it isn't harmful to others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    There's no such thing as a male virgin. It's barely a thing for women.
    ...uhh......

You trolling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    because the human monkey is a shallow, Ignorant, bully. Plain and simple.

It's like those people that get angry when they see homeless people... they are like fuck I hate homeless people and they start bullying them.... because we all know that Homeless people choose to live on the street instead of that cozy 10 bedroom mansion.

And I will add hypocrite as well. If you have ever seen people complain about bullying then go off and do the EXACT SAME THING! to others. (i.e. anything on CNN)
    First of all, most people I encounter on the street are not actually homeless people, they are just beggars, that are making some extra money by annoying people.
    Second of all, in my city, there are days where you will encounter 5 people asking your for money, and they are sometimes even rude. One women asked me once if I was gay and jealous of women when I declined to give her money for booze or drugs. Sorry, but most of these people are just scum, and even the ones that are legit homeless, they often fucked up their own lives.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Women decide whether sex happens or not. So that means that women have it easy to have sex and men have it hard to have sex. The average man and woman at least. Relatively speaking. Exceptions confirm the rule.

Now that leads to a situation where women are seen as sluts when they have a lot of sex, because they are giving themselves away, and men are seen as studs when they have a lot of sex, because they have to put in a lot of effort to have so much sex with different women.

Now that also means that if a woman is a virgin, that is seen as virtuous, because she is not a slut, she's not giving herself away to the first man, she's saving her virginity. People know that if a woman is a virgin, she's a virgin by choice (in most cases). Because every woman could have sex at any time if she wanted to.

Now if a man is a virgin, it is most likely not because he chose to, but because he can't get laid. It's seen as shameful, because it most likely means that the man is seen as undesirable by women.

The same logic explains why it's socially acceptable for women to use sex toys like dildos, that are meant to be artificial penises, while the exact same thing for men, using fleshlights, that are supposed to be artificial vaginas, is seen as shameful. Because we know that when a woman is using a dildo to simulate sex, it is not because she has to, but because she wants to. When a man uses a fleshlight, it most likely is because no woman will let him near her.

TL;DR
    It's easy to be a slut, it's hard to be a stud. It's easy to lose your virginity as a woman, it's hard to lose your virginity as a man (relatively speaking). A woman uses dildos cause she wants to, a man uses a fleshlight cause he has to. Exceptions confirm the rule.
    This is utterly retarded.

The decision for sex goes both ways; I don't go around trying to have random sex with strangers, I have specific requirements, and only do it if I'm in a real relationship.

Maybe it's blowing your mind that not every guy would sleep with any woman. Who knows.