10+ Year Old Account

Kinda feels like this arc of downtime, is being extremely drawn out.

Hurry up I wanna see Goku or whoever ascend already, especially when it's been hinted at so often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Kinda feels like this arc of downtime, is being extremely drawn out.

Hurry up I wanna see Goku or whoever ascend already, especially when it's been hinted at so often.
    These episodes better be giving them time to animate the fuck out of the actual tournament. If they tournament looks like crap, then fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p240x240/13178847_10156830677360361_3789350704986598127_n.jpg?oh=49587c2b676f592975cef919b70bc5c0&o e=597DE0E9[IMG]
    https://youtu.be/uNyAfXOTG5A?t=8m55s

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hercule just sounds better. mr satan sounds stupid.

hercule is also just an annoying character in general.

- - - Updated - - -

i may be, but i am correct.

it's more true to dragon ball z than super is.

super is not trying to be true to z, which is a good thing. z needs to be renamed to db dust clears

15+ Year Old Account
    to those who watch it the next episode of DBZA came out just a few minutes ago.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Dragonball Z Abridged? More like Dragonmeme Z Abridged, Amirite?

That "We are Number One" insert.

Hey guys! Wanted to share a PC game I'm working on, It's called DBZ RPG for now but that's just a working title. It's an RPG game made in a program called Sphere, inspired by the Legacy of Goku games, and based on the first arc of the Z series - from Radits' saga onto Frieza's. The Idea is to make a LoG II quality (or higher) game, with said plot, which in my opinion lacks a proper RPG.

It features a map based battle system which I actually want to make better and more awesome than the GBA games it's inspired by, a power progression system with talent points to upgrade skills, and stat points to increase your battle traits in the way you choose. I used mostly edited (by me), ripped graphics, as it is a non-profit gams that I'm making on my own with some help from friends, and I want to be as efficient as possible with my time.

If you want to know more, see more photos, videos, updates, etc. - the game has a page on rpgmaker.net:
    https://rpgmaker.net/games/9695

I don't have a completion date as I'm making the game on my free time, but I plan to get a playable demo out soon(tm), that will go up to the fight with Raditz.

If you have any questions, suggestions, feedback, feel free.

I don't get why every Gohan fan is so hype for today episode, 17 did exactly the same against Goku as spoilers said Gohan will do, why so big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I don't get why every Gohan fan is so hype for today episode, 17 did exactly the same against Goku as spoilers said Gohan will do, why so big deal?
    Gohan is fan favorite so...

Im waiting for english translation, but like i said, same shit as 17, waste hype

Goku didnt went SSJB Kaioken vs anyone else

Did you really fell that Goku had to go Kaioken this fight? i didn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nov View Post
    Hey guys! Wanted to share a PC game I'm working on, It's called DBZ RPG for now but that's just a working title. It's an RPG game made in a program called Sphere, inspired by the Legacy of Goku games, and based on the first arc of the Z series - from Radits' saga onto Frieza's. The Idea is to make a LoG II quality (or higher) game, with said plot, which in my opinion lacks a proper RPG.

It features a map based battle system which I actually want to make better and more awesome than the GBA games it's inspired by, a power progression system with talent points to upgrade skills, and stat points to increase your battle traits in the way you choose. I used mostly edited (by me), ripped graphics, as it is a non-profit gams that I'm making on my own with some help from friends, and I want to be as efficient as possible with my time.

If you want to know more, see more photos, videos, updates, etc. - the game has a page on rpgmaker.net:
    https://rpgmaker.net/games/9695

I don't have a completion date as I'm making the game on my free time, but I plan to get a playable demo out soon(tm), that will go up to the fight with Raditz.

If you have any questions, suggestions, feedback, feel free.
    That looks awesome, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Gohan WANTED Goku to show him his full power. That's why he did it.
    Did i say otherwise?

You were complaining about him using the form, because he didn't need to. Ofc he didn't need to...
    Actually no, i didn't complain about Goku using Kaionken, if you actually bother to read my original 2 post you would know i never complain about that, don't butt in if you don't know wtf is going on

You seem to have an attitude problem. Let's look at your 2 posts...

"same shit"
    "waste hype"

Complaints.

Another complaint.

You complained, I politely pointed out why Goku used that form. You gave me attitude about my reply.

Also, this is a public forum. It's impossible to "butt in".
    Are you for real dude? don't butt in a conversation if you don't know wtf is going on

This was the original post

Follow by

Im waiting for english translation, but like i said, same shit as 17, waste hype
    continue with

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Goku didnt went SSJB Kaioken vs anyone else
    Did you really fell that Goku had to go Kaioken this fight? i didn't
    NOW SHOW ME where i complain about Goku using kaioken as you state i did, all i did was ask Leyre if he fell Goku had to use kaioken because the way he said it, it was like Goku had to use it

Sigh. Just refer to my post before this one.

I really don't care about arguing over DB lol I'll just say that no, Leyre didn't make it sound like Goku had to use. You complained it was the "same shit" and they pointed out how the fact Goku used the Kaioken means it wasn't just the "same shit".
    Nice dodge dude nice dodge