Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Has anyone posited the theory that this is a manufactured argument so that in the unlikely one of them is lynched, the other is seen a totally pro-town. Because I've done that before.

I say unlikely because everyone is going to show up in 5 minutes and all pile onto some random person because thats how MMO-C mafia rolls.

Unvote Unvote

Vote Dupti & Vote Dupti

Sorry Dupti bro, I can't die just yet and you're the only alternative at this point. I'll be around for the next 3 hours if we focus someone else. But I'll need sleep then (because I have to be at work for 4 fucking am. Working in IT sucks sometimes)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about to go to bed, I don't really want to lynch Dupti. I like him right now.

Vote: Arindel & Celtic

I don't think Palawin is overly scummy maybe just reckless at the moment, don't really want to lynch him either.

Other alternatives are celtic/arindel, don't really have a quarrel with either of them other than perhaps POST MOAR! So you get one each.

I don't want Dupti dead. I think.

Unvote
    Vote: Celtic & Vote: Celtic

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle reads scummy to me after splitting his vote this late in the day btw.

We need a lynch at this point, not two trains.

7+ Year Old Account
    The various websites talked among each other, some trying to make agreements behind the others backs. Ultimately several of the sites got together and decided to ddos Celtic. They hammered his IPS over and over again until finally he went down. "Hurray!" they cried realizing they had taken down the biggest of them all!

Celtic209 playing Facebook, the Mafia Godfather, has been ddos'd into oblivion

Mafia Godfather - Facebook

Welcome, Celtic209. You are a Mafia Godfather. You are the reigning Social Media King. All others want to be you but you’ll do anything you can to keep your crown.

Abilities:

Investigation Immunity:

Factional communication:

Factional kill:

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Mafia team have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Votes Cast

Arindel (6)-Monkz Celtic
    Celtic (141) Dupti Dupti
    Crackleslap (142) Arindel Celtic
    Cruelle (9) Dupti Celtic
    Dupti (81) Celtic PalawinFC
    Graeham (29) Arindel Arindel
    Listo95 (63) Crackleslap Crackleslap
    Monkz (143) Celtic Celtic
    PalawinFC (27) Dupti Dupti

Final Vote Count for D1

6. Celtic - Arindel (6), Cruelle (9), Dupti (81), Crackleslap (142), Monkz (143), Monkz (143)
    5. Dupti - Cruelle (9), PalawinFC (27), PalawinFC (27), Celtic (141), Celtic (141)
    3. Arindel - Graeham (29), Graeham (29), Crackleslap (142)
    2. Crackleslap - Listo95 (63), Listo95 (63)
    1. Monkz - Arindel (6)
    1. PalawinFC - Dupti (81)
    0. Cruelle -
    0. Graeham
    0. Listo95

It is now Night, submit your night actions if applicable. Day will resume in 24 hours if not sooner depending on when actions are submitted.

Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-05-12 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    Bump

7+ Year Old Account
    Overnight the news broke, Periscope had been used to stream illegal activities and wasn't doing anything to stop it or report it to the authorities. Outraged the shareholders pulled out and it soon collapsed with no way to pay it's bills. The remaining sites were wary that they might be next and accusations started flying...

Monkz playing Periscope the Town Cop has been shut down.

Town Cop - Periscope

Welcome, Monkz, you are a Town Cop. Your ability to watch people stream their lives has made it easy for you to investigate people.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may target one player in the game, whom you will investigate to determine if they are town(innocent) or not (guilty).

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Day and you have 48 hours to make your choice.

Moment of silence to appreciate Monkz. That was a bold vote.

I know this doesn't mean much now but if I had gotten back before deadline I was absolutely going to vote Celtic due to post 141. Super scummy post. Unfortunately the day ended an hour or two before I woke up.

I also now think it's pretty likely dupti is town.

The way Celtic train grew, it seems unlikely that mafia would have been on it.

I think crackle is probably town. Arindel and cruelle more likely town.
    Any of the above could be an SK if we have one.. But small game with one death last night suggests we might not.

At this stage, my best guess for a Celtic team-mate is Listo or Graeham. (and I think many will include me in this list).

When combined with posts 3 and 15, I'm going to:

vote Listo and vote Listo

- - - Updated - - -

Actually. Thinking about it more I wouldn't rule out another nk yet.

What's with town losing investigation roles so often and so early around these parts? Ugh. I shall try my best to avenge you, Monkz!

I'll admit, I was willing to give Celtic the benefit of the doubt because I thought it unlikely that he could be scum three games in a row and I don't like eliminating winners of previous games unless I'm scum and want to exploit the opportunity to lynch someone cunning under the pretense of them having had a 'good run' the last time around.

I'm not terribly fond of the day opening up with a Listo vote, especially since Listo was lynched on D1 during the previous game and hasn't really had a fair chance to do very much this time around given that most of yesterday was based around fluff. I'll admit to having a soft spot for Listo though.

I'm pretty suspicious of Palawin and - to a lesser degree - Crackleslap due to their exchange with Dupti yesterday. I doubt very much that scum would willingly allow their Godfather to be lynched easily, so trying to subtly cast doubt on a different player may have been an attempt to try to push the tide elsewhere. Given that Celtic was the winner of the last game, though, as scum, they may have wanted to not be too bold for risk of exposure.

Still, a lead is a lead and I'm fairly comfortable applying some pressure on Palawin. I'm curious as to why he doesn't want to rule out an additional night kill, as well.

Vote: Palawin
    Vote: Palawin

I took back the additional night kill thing.

I also think I can guess your role now Graeham, and I believe you targeted me last night.

I'm not mafia. And most people know me well enough to know I would have been on Celtic train yesterday if I was scum.

- - - Updated - - -

And I know that "I wouldn't do x as scum" is a terrible defense. So I will also point to this :

Hey guys, sorry i have been so inactive but i ve been so very freaking busy last couple days. I am however back (though i m off to bed in a sec) i ll have a read tomorrow and be active for the rest of the game since everything calmed down now.

(anyone wants to give me a summary btw? :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Has anyone posited the theory that this is a manufactured argument so that in the unlikely one of them is lynched, the other is seen a totally pro-town. Because I've done that before.

I say unlikely because everyone is going to show up in 5 minutes and all pile onto some random person because thats how MMO-C mafia rolls.
    Celtic tried to paint me and dupti as. Scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Um... Guys.. I think Celtic is L-1 already...
    Also wanted to refer to refer to this

- - - Updated - - -

No time to post. Mothers day breakfast

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill try and get some comments in later. Mothers Day is busy busy, going to movies later as well.

But in short, i think dupti is most likely town.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post

I also think I can guess your role now Graeham, and I believe you targeted me last night.
    What makes you believe that I targeted you last night? I did not. Even if I did, if you believed my perceived role to be something bad then your vote would be on me rather than Listo. If you believe my role to be something good, then you exposed me as a potential power role (very early on in the day, mind you) and it makes your stated suspicion of me in your previous post a little unnerving.

I didn't go anywhere last night, at any rate.

I think Crackle and Cruelle are both town.
    I have no read on Arindel or listo. Arindel gets a pass for voting on Celtic, although seeing as it was the first vote I can't really clear her for it.
    Find both Palawin and Graeham fairly suspicious for different reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll gladly elaborate later.

Well, I look forward to seeing those reasons outlined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure where Palawin's coming from. Claims Graeham visited him, Graeham denies. Someone's lying? Sounds like there might be a scum in there if that's the case.
    @PalawinFC Do you know or is it a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Not sure where Palawin's coming from. Claims Graeham visited him, Graeham denies. Someone's lying? Sounds like there might be a scum in there if that's the case.
    @PalawinFC Do you know or is it a guess?
    A guess based on his post

I know someone visited me but don't know who.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not calling him a liar at all. I'm really glad he claims it wasn't him. I didn't want to out him but I was trying to hint to him that I know his role. And that knowing should prove to him im town.
    But it wasn't him apparently so it didn't help.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to the person who did visit me
    I know your role. I believe youre town but you are wrong about me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    At this stage, my best guess for a Celtic team-mate is Listo or Graeham. (and I think many will include me in this list).

When combined with posts 3 and 15, I'm going to:

vote Listo and vote Listo
    So jokingly saying we should lynch him because he was SK 2 times in a row and missing that there is no "true" majority lynch means I'm scum. Got it.

If anything my top 3 scum suspects are Palawin, Graeham, and Crackle. (I actually have a semblance of people I feel I can trust and distrust for once!) Only person I feel I can absolutely trust besides myself right now is dupti but that should be the obvious trust for everyone.

I get it. I was pushing dupti when Celtic was scum. However Celtic was barely a train when I was posting.

Also there was no basis to vote Celtic until post 114.

Put yourself in my shoes as a towny. No idea who is what alignment. All I did was try to be productive on day 1.

Imagine if I was scum. Do you really think I would be posting the way I was? Knowing that if /when Celtic flipped I would have been arguing for dupti.

- - - Updated - - -

I may as well just come clean about things. I'm obviously going to be pushed today. I know i appear to be the best lynch today in theory, because of the votes at end of day.

I know someone tried to kill me last night. My first post of this day I hadn't refreshed my qt. My second post was backtracking because I realised we do have a second nk.

The reason I know this is because I'm the mayor. I had a bpv which is now gone.
    Because of the game size, and because no scum would try to target me last night, im almost certain it was a vigi.

I'm very annoyed that day ended when it did because by the end of the day I was leaning town on dupti, and Celtic post 114 was so scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that me vs dupti was town v town, and scum was sitting back. I also think t hat scum is less likely to have been on Celtic. I think Graeham is posting very town which leaves Listo as I voted above.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're suspicious of me because I pushed dupti on day 1,then you're not playing well. I was trying really hard to get some value of of day 1 like they do on mafia universe instead of the random shit we normally do here.

If you're suspicious because of my vote then fair enough. I'm in the worst position of anyone based on votes alone. But the only reason for that Is because I was getting to be aggressive on day 1, and because of time zone inconvenience .
    It will be very annoying of I'm lynched for those reasons .

- - - Updated - - -

My phone about to die so I'm not going to be able to post for the rest of the day. I'll be home in about 8 hours to answer any question.

I challenge you to review my scum games. I bus very aggressively and would have been more likely to have a vote on Celtic in these circumstances.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit - I mean rl day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So jokingly saying we should lynch him because he was SK 2 times in a row and missing that there is no "true" majority lynch means I'm scum. Got it.

If anything my top 3 scum suspects are Palawin, Graeham, and Crackle. (I actually have a semblance of people I feel I can trust and distrust for once!) Only person I feel I can absolutely trust besides myself right now is dupti but that should be the obvious trust for everyone.
    Yes because you tried to discourage people from voting Celtic.

Why don't you articulate why you're suspicious of crackle and Graeham?

- - - Updated - - -

For the record I have town reads on both Graeham and crackle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really Palawin? I was not trying to discourage votes on him considering it was within 3 hours of the game starting and a little over an hour after my first post. If you consider that discouraging voting then I'm sorry but that is stupid reasoning. I even stated I did not see that no "true" majority lynch rule.

My reason for Crackle is as Monkz said yesterday. I did not like how he spread his votes out at that point. Graeham was more or less, I made my list going based off who I believe to be more town and then who I believed to be more scummy and he ended up being closer to the bottom.