Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Now my question is I've been playing some casual rbgs and I barely ever die, go 1vs6 in their base and my damage is like 100mil + every single rbg if I play my Ret pally whereas the second place is about half my damage most times.
    Gee, I wonder why a ret paladin performs so well in an environment where teammates are constantly dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    My opinion is, that everything below 890 is just bad. Getting to 890 without any raiding or m+ done is pretty easy and doable in a couple of days. My hunter Alt has reached that ilvl within a couple of days after dinging 110, and it still only has 1 legendary. Any casual (heroic) raiders or rbg PvPers should be well over 900 by now.
    My opinion is, your opinion really sucks.
    Heroic raiders not called casuals.
    You need some lucky titanforged gear to get that item level in couple of days if you don't buy gear or farm nethershards in a way. You can get to 880~ in that way with you said on your next post. Not to 890~ without many titanforged.

I'll agree with Akka here. 900 ilevel is high for CASUAL players. I'm at 891 and get my gear from the relinquished vendor and casual pvp. So only from the vendor for that matter. If things don't proc you'll be at 885 maybe including two legendaries.
    Of course I could go into mythics, dungeons and at least heroic raids, but that's not really casual anymore imo.
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn

Quote Originally Posted by -Xerxes- View Post
    My opinion is, your opinion really sucks.
    Heroic raiders not called casuals.
    You need some lucky titanforged gear to get that item level in couple of days if you don't buy gear or farm nethershards in a way. You can get to 880~ in that way with you said on your next post. Not to 890~ without many titanforged.
    Yea, heroic raiding is really casual, as it's easily puggable and clearable within a few hours.

Nethershards gear: 880 baseline, it generally forges really often from my experience.
    BS world boss: 900 baseline. 2 items with luck
    Artifact: 3 880 relics let your artifact be higher than 880
    Legendaries: you can expect your first legendary within the first 24 hours /played after reaching level 110.

Without any forges, 890 is easily possible.

Let's break it down. Your ilvl is 880. Now you get your first legendary. Now you're 884. You get 2 items from a BS world boss if you're lucky. You're now 886,66. Your artifact has 3 880 relics (1 relic Grants 52 ilvls). This let's your artifact be ilvl 906. You're now ~888,33. Now, as it's unlikely to have no forged items, you should be 890 with a few forges. And if you don't have any forges but are lucky enough to get a second legendary, you're ~892.
    Last edited by ceall; 2017-05-13 at 09:20 PM.

Yea, heroic raiding is really casual, as it's easily puggable and clearable within a few hours.
    Up until today HC Gul'dan is not "easily puggable" unless you handpick the raid group or somebody does it for you (and if you pick a group full of people who already. Yes there certainly were pugs kiling 10/10 HC the first week -- but those were not your everyday pugs and most of them still spend hours wiping (and don't come at me you "we one shit it in a pug on the first day" snowflakes, you are not the representation of the overall state of the game).

Go make yourself a fresh 890 ilvl alt and go kill Gul'Dan -- happy wiping.

Exclamation

I think you don't know what casual means in gaming or love to act as elitist?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    900 will be LFR-tier player some months after 7.2.5 as it will drop 885-895 , not that that's a bad thing. The Mythic(or Heroic high Titanforged) Raider & Gladiators will go up to 940-950ish within the next few months...

800 was "just hit 110" tier when 850 was Normal EN, now 850(Dauntless/Timewalking) is basicly "just got 110" tier, while ToS Normal is 900+.

Not much changed, it just shifted, just like legendary went from 895 > 910 > 940 > 970

I fully expect Argus to be like somewhere 15-30 levels higher then ToS, with legendaries likely going close to 1000, and high relics pushing weapons maximum to 1000+ too.

4 difficulties basicly made it so there has to be more itemlevel gaps or there's too much overlap, there's a good reason they are nerfing Tier 19, they also nerfed like the Kara heal cape now that a high mythic+ version is available.

I don't raid or don't do mythic+, and just now with nethershards I started to reach the 890-897 barrier...

Nighthold LFR and WQ puts you at like 870-880, but not much higher without luck, pvp gear 870-885 but usually has high versatility.

Certainly not going out of the way myself to get 860 4-piece tier 19 now that 890 tier 20 is coming to LFR...

Now I hope they don't remove things like the brawler guild / artifact challenge before 7.3.5

No I don't expect to be 920-940 anytime soon but ToS raiders certainly will be easily.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-14 at 04:49 AM.

ilvl 905?

My Heroic raid group has Nighthold on farm. NO ONE has reached ilvl905. I myself am ilvl899.

Deleted
    Numbers. How do they work?

905 is relatively easy to obtain yes, but it is not something you will do in 2 days flat and won't do at all with no raiding or mythic+.

I have 5 110's. I am 8/10 mythic on my main and I'm 909 equipped in my bis, 913 in my "pvp gear". 905/906 equipped in my bis on two of my alts, 901 on another and 898 on the last alt I lvl'd.

Getting to 890+ (even 900+) is very very easy though and doesn't require much effort.

Advice: if you're not close to that already don't even worry about it, 905+ will be the norm after Tomb releases.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-05-14 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    I just got my priest to 877, still haven't gotten 3rd relic slot open. Full set of LFR, some 850 shit from nethershards, most mythic+0's (admittedly, with guildies) and then I made my own groups for +2, +5, +8 and +10 mythic+ (newsflash: you don't need 915 ilvl to join a +10 group for the weekly chest if you make the group yourself)
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-05-14 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    No one, best geared Player in my Guild (10/10M) is 916ilvl and highest Player i found on WoWlogs is 918ilvl.
    Most of the 920+ people are actually in PvP gear.

https://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/

I'm a casual, 10/10N, 4/10H (excluding AotC carry) - I'm at iLvl 903. That seems reasonable to be at for casual play.

I'd probably be higher if M+ runs weren't so damn hard to find. Getting only 1 or 2 of them a week slows down the progress.

My alt is at 893 and he has done pretty nothing except for solo content.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I am 8/10 mythic on my main and I'm 909 equipped in my bis,
    And that's exactly the problem, there's less than 10 ilvl gap between mythic and heroic raiders (or m+ runners), while the second group still lives under the notion "hardcores" a.k.a. mythic raiders should have at least 20 ilvls over them, if they don't, they aren't "true" mythic raiders and how is that even possible, are they even trying?

Truth is, I'm 9/10 mythic atm and most of the mythic boss drops are not good. By the time we got some bosses on farm, many people had the same or better items "heroic titanforged". About a week ago when mage tower was up in EU with bonus AP we did optional heroic clear for fun & AP and 2 people got 920 heroic titanforged chest from hc Krosus.

When we killed mythic Elisande for the first time she dropped 2 pieces of cloth no-one wanted and 2 tier tokens and people starting linking their "lol 920 kappa" helmets they already had from hc. I myself have a 910 hc helmet but since my BIS is a legendary it doesn't matter. But my total equipped is around 906-907, after 9 mythic and months of NH, while my alt that did some hc runs for about half that time is 901 equipped in mainspec.

How is that even remotely fair, I don't know.

Specific trinkets and relics really put the wrench into the equation "higher ilvl = upgrade", same with set bonuses because you always get that one piece that doesn't titanforge no matter what, I have 915 pants in my bank, can't use them, cuz I need to use tier instead, so stuck with normal titanforged pants because they rolled higher than any of the 5 hc tokens I used.

Meanwhile pvpers like this guy inflate what is considered good ilvl. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...lvermoon/haucu
    I reckon someone earlier in this thread linked a guy decked in even more titanforged pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Meanwhile pvpers like this guy inflate what is considered good ilvl. [ link removed ]
    I reckon someone earlier in this thread linked a guy decked in even more titanforged pvp gear.
    Casually glancing at the players rating i see they play at 2.2k rating in at least two brackets... that puts them in the top 3% of pvp players based on last seasons cut offs, they are not even slightly representative of what the majority of pvp players can expect to get from drops. The vast majority of rewards from pvp are sub 900 ilvl, with random bg rewarding only 860 and low rated 880. I don't know how many people raid mythics but i'd suggest that having 2.2k currently is rarer then being in a guild that raids mythic.

Deleted
    And that's exactly the problem, there's less than 10 ilvl gap between mythic and heroic raiders (or m+ runners), while the second group still lives under the notion "hardcores" a.k.a. mythic raiders should have at least 20 ilvls over them, if they don't, they aren't "true" mythic raiders and how is that even possible, are they even trying?

Truth is, I'm 9/10 mythic atm and most of the mythic boss drops are not good. By the time we got some bosses on farm, many people had the same or better items "heroic titanforged". About a week ago when mage tower was up in EU with bonus AP we did optional heroic clear for fun & AP and 2 people got 920 heroic titanforged chest from hc Krosus.

Yeah sometimes the forging goes a bit overboard. I have 915 NORMAL tier cloak and 920 NORMAL gul'dan tank trinket on my druid. Yesterday I got 915 neck on my priest from EoA +5, and 890 helmet from BRH+0.

Well, I do agree there are far too few meaningful upgrades for a lot of players before they even hit mythic, but there has never in this game been a 20 I level difference between gear in the same tier (except for 10N - 25H ICC) from lowest to highest difficulty until they reorganized the raid difficulties in SOO, and generally about 10-15 I lvl difference is the most there has been seen from the lowest difficulty level to the highest as far as raids are concerned.

Now that 15 I lvl difference is from baseline heroic-mythic. Because heroic essentially is old normal, mythic is just old heroic renamed. Nothing really changed except they added a second tier of LFR basically.

I could give a shit what other people who aren't in my raid group think. I run across people often (though it's hardly the norm) that have almost Mythic NH experience but have a higher I lvl than me, and well usually that gear isn't making them a better player than me so whatever.

So, while I don't really think that LFR-Heroic should be able to drop the highest I lvl possible gear at all I don't think this is a serious problem, because it's only effecting your E Peen and frankly who gives a shit?

The problem before was having all of your gear and having no way to progress until new content came out. The only difference now than before they introduced mechanics where raid gear has a chance to be higher item level or to have a chance to have bonus stats or a gem socket, is now there is some way to meaningfully progress throughout a raid tier.

That's great, because before raid tiers took longer and for the best players you hit a full stop before even mid-way into a tier where there were simply no upgrades for you at all.

Also I'm not sure why you're hating on PVPers that earn their titanforged pvp gear, the guy you linked is 2200+ rated in 2's and 3's, that's why he's getting all that titanforged pvp gear. That's not pure RNG. Most people who aren't cream of the crop pvpers are not getting anything like that at all. Elite PVP gear starts at 905 I lvl in Legion S3 FYI.

Sounds to me like the only problem here is you don't feel like other people should have better gear than you because you're 9/10 mythic and they're not.

Whatever dude.

I'm 909 equipped, and while I don't have a ton of mythic raid gear on my main what I don't have is a ton of titanforged gear that's greater than what you can get from baseline mythic. If I had my full baseline mythic gear set I would be somewhere in the 912-915 range, whereas someone in all baseline heroic gear is 890-900. This is totally normal for the game. Sure I'd love to see more titanforges, but I don't give a fuck. I just want to kill internet dragons, and gear does not matter at all beyond making it possible to do that.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-05-14 at 11:32 AM.

No, no it's not.

then why its done by only 15 % of playerbase if its that "casual" and "easy "

statments liek this are proving how delusional and deatached from reality mythic players are .

average plaeyers doesn WQ , hc dungeons , maybe mythic + 2-3 and then he is done because nobody will invite him anywhere with his itlv.

just stop dreaming how "easy " stuff is - for you and many others like this it is because you have guildies ready to boost you - 90 % dont have it and are stuck around 870 tops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    then why its done by only 15 % of playerbase if its that "casual" and "easy "

statments liek this are proving how delusional and deatached from reality mythic players are .

average plaeyers doesn WQ , hc dungeons , maybe mythic + 2-3 and then he is done because nobody will invite him anywhere with his itlv.

just stop dreaming how "easy " stuff is - for you and many others like this it is because you have guildies ready to boost you - 90 % dont have it and are stuck around 870 tops.
    you can get more then 870 from crafting, wolrdquests,and brokenshore