Post [Suggestion] Make users' infraction histories publicly viewable

I would like to see a section added to user profiles that would display any posts by that user that have been infracted.

I think if this information was more readily available, perhaps some (I realize not all) users would be more careful in their posts to avoid potential embarrassment.

Additionally, it would allow people to recognize the trolls/racists/sexists/etc. more easily. For example, there is a certain poster who seems quite obsessed with insulting/attacking people with autism. They recently made a thread in which some users (who were not aware of the OP's posting history) fell for the troll and engaged with them, giving the troll exactly what they wanted. If those users could have seen the poster's infraction history with just a click, perhaps they would not have fallen for it.

I'm not sure if this is a feature that could be added relatively easily, or if it would require a lot of development time, but I think it would be a positive for the board.

Because giving people a way to name and shame other posters will end well. This is a terrible idea.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

/10characters

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I would like to see a section added to user profiles that would display any posts by that user that have been infracted.

I think if this information was more readily available, perhaps some (I realize not all) users would be more careful in their posts to avoid potential embarrassment.

Additionally, it would allow people to recognize the trolls/racists/sexists/etc. more easily. For example, there is a certain poster who seems quite obsessed with insulting/attacking people with autism. They recently made a thread in which some users (who were not aware of the OP's posting history) fell for the troll and engaged with them, giving the troll exactly what they wanted. If those users could have seen the poster's infraction history with just a click, perhaps they would not have fallen for it.

I'm not sure if this is a feature that could be added relatively easily, or if it would require a lot of development time, but I think it would be a positive for the board.
    Oh yeah, awesome idea, getting infracted for racism by a few SJW that couldn't recognize racism if it hit their face and then forever being branded as a racist. Awesome.

Go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not. We will not provide people with naming and shaming ammunition.