Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    So someone who says that they absolutely believe Andrew Breitbart was murdered by Putin is not a conspiracy theorist? H
    Do two independent journalists, each have a source that verifies that story ?

So it is kind of worrying that people might take you seriously.
    So you quote a demonstrable fact in that comment.... lol

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Semune View Post
    I find it hilarious, from an outside view, that people actually want Trump out when he has actually not been that bad. He stopped one of the most criminal trade agreements to every be proposed in the history of mankind (TPP).

Those same people let someone drive the country $9.3 TRILLION in debt, and are sad to see the guy go (Obama).

Some people are really really dumb and get all of their information from mainstream media, without even thinking for themselves in any sort of capacity.
    Accusing people of "getting all their information from the mainstream media" while people are, at the same moment, criticizing them for listening to other sources is pretty fuckin special..lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yes. They would.

Except that these two, specifically, have had very specific stories weeks/months prior to the more credible outlets reporting it. That's why they're given a level of a credibility enough to, at least for the moment, look past Mensch's ramblings.
    So what is there to talk about then? Mensch tweets nonsense everyday and she turns out to be right once in a blue moon apparently (I don't know what she's been right about). Why exactly is there a thread about this when no information has been released yet and the only sources are questionable blogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    You snowflakes need to stop resisting and just let it happen...
    As long as people are aware of the seriousness of the situation, then that's their choice of course.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Accusing people of "getting all their information from the mainstream media" while people are criticizing them for listening to other sources is pretty fuckin special..lol
    The simple fact is that mainstream media is driven by people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Kochs, etc...

Obviously "other news sources" vary wildly, but you shouldn't completely destroy your own ability to think for yourself by allowing others to think for you.

The OP didn't even state anything that Trump did that is treasonous enough for him to be impeached, he's the type of person that vomits out everything he's told, a brainless shell of a human being whose only purpose is to work for society and then perish.
    Last edited by Semune; 2017-05-14 at 01:31 PM.

I have gotten flak in the past for starting threads with Zero Hedge as a source but at least they cite real sources in their articles and not pseudonymous Twitter pundits.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    This is why you lost.

The simple fact is that mainstream media is driven by people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Kochs, etc...

Obviously "other news sources" vary wildly, but you shouldn't completely destroy your own ability to think for yourself by allowing others to think for you.

The OP didn't even state anything that Trump did that is treasonous enough for him to be impeached, he's the type of person that vomits out everything he's told, a brainless shell of a human being whose only purpose is to work for society and then perish.
    This does nothing to counter the ridiculousness you displayed in your criticism of people who "get their information from blah blah blah".

Seriously, your entire post is avoidance and nothingness.

This does nothing to counter the ridiculousness you displayed in your criticism of people who "get their information from blah blah blah".

Seriously, your entire post is avoidance and nothingness.
    Why do you keep responding if you keep basically saying nothing?

Did your SJW schooling teach you to only play the victim and debate by saying absolutely nothing about the topic?

God I've met so many people like you, can't come up with any sort of argument so you insult the poster. I used to live around a lot of people like you, glad I moved up in the world, got a nice fat salary and moved into a much nicer area without the lazy and poor slobs that can't even come up with an intelligent argument. Almost four years on a video game forum and you've reached 8,400 posts, let that sink in for a minute. There's a reason why you're nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

So what is there to talk about then? Mensch tweets nonsense everyday and she turns out to be right once in a blue moon apparently (I don't know what she's been right about). Why exactly is there a thread about this when no information has been released yet and the only sources are questionable blogs?
    From what I understand she was right about FISA months prior to almost everyone else. That's a little bit more dteailed than throwing shit against a wall and hoping it sticks.

As for why this thread exists? Dunno. It's an interesting enough subject for me to contribute to, with my extremely healthy dose of skepticism. I'm not really sure why it offends you, and why you're participating if if it does offend you to the degree you assert.

There's an easy remedy for you. It's entirely within your ability to not participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    This is why you lost.
    I think Trump lost for other reasons.

And to my knowledge, he hasn't ordered anyone killed like his opponent did (Seth Rich was killed by Clinton).

Once his actions start turning treasonous like the last few presidents

Some people are really really dumb without even thinking for themselves in any sort of capacity.
    I added the highlights of your post first, and after reading the first two lines, the third is extremely correct. Wouldn't expect you to understand the irony however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Why do you keep responding if you keep basically saying nothing?

Did your SJW schooling teach you to only play the victim and debate by saying absolutely nothing about the topic?

God I've met so many people like you, can't come up with any sort of argument so you insult the poster. I used to live around a lot of people like you, glad I moved up in the world, got a nice fat salary and moved into a much nicer area without the lazy and poor slobs that can't even come up with an intelligent argument.
    You've presented no argument. You're literally contradicting the entire criticism. Here, let me remind you what you of the conversation actually taking place.

Critics- "Man how could you guys believe this crap? They aren't reliable or traditionally credible sources".

You- "You people are so dumb for getting all your information from the mainstream media".

Yes, that's how ridiculous your argument is. It's hilarious that you think your clueless argument require some sort of master's thesis to be countered, when really it just needs to be highlighted for it's absurdity and obliviousness. That is all that's required.

If you've met so many people like me, on behalf of all of us, you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I added the highlights of your post first, and after reading the first two lines, the third is extremely correct. Wouldn't expect you to understand the irony however.
    Make a list of what you think Trump has done to get him impeached, I'll make a list of people that died near Clinton, and the treasonous things that past presidents have done.

There's a common trend among you SJWs, you are like that "gamer" from South Park, except you're not even good at a game, you just sit on forums all day, knowing nothing of the real world. You all average multiple posts a day... on a video game forum... not even a real debate forum.

Literally nobody on this entire forum has made any sort of list, it's just people that have more emotions than intelligence, which is fine, we need people to pave our roads and flip our burgers.
    Last edited by Semune; 2017-05-14 at 01:46 PM.

Make a list of what you think Trump has done to get him impeached, I'll make a list of people that died near Clinton, and the treasonous things that past presidents have done.

There's a common trend among you SJWs, you are like that "gamer" from South Park, except you're not even good at a game, you just sit on forums all day, knowing nothing of the real world.

Literally nobody on this entire forum has made any sort of list
    , it's just people that have more emotions than intelligence, which is fine, we need people to pave our roads and flip our burgers.
    I'll address your post just this once, because you are a complete waste of time otherwise.

1. Conspiracy garbage of which you will have no proof
    2. Complete lack of self-awareness. As your Trump would say: SAD!
    3. Flat out lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I'll address your post just this once, because you are a complete waste of time otherwise.

3. Flat out lies.
    Still waiting on that list. The burden of proof on why Trump should be impeached relies on you. You're only mad because the person in office doesn't have boobs, it has nothing to do with his policy. It's so easy to rule over people when you target their emotions, I mean look at you, 8,630 forum posts in a year, what actual work have you done to forward your cause? You average 23 posts a day, how do you have any time to do anything else other than complain all day and all night on forums? How do YOU know what is going on in the world when you shut yourself off from it?
    Last edited by Semune; 2017-05-14 at 01:52 PM.

These 'sources' are just conjecture and click-bait.

3. Flat out lies.
    And i can say the same about Trump. Zero evidence he was colluding with Russia. Flat out lies by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    And i can say the same about Trump. Zero evidence he was colluding with Russia. Flat out lies by the media.
    What lies about collusion has the bag bad media told? From what I've seen, they report and discuss the fact that there are investigations into whether there was collusion. Which, ya know, is true.

Big meanies.

Do we have confirmed "real" sources yet?
    I am going to have the wait and see attitude until I get more information.