Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Third wave feminists want us to believe virginity isn't even a concept. That way they can be degenerates sleeping around and no one can question their promiscuous, adulterous behavior. Like the Bill Nye Sex Junk song "give someone new a handy and be proud". It's part of the far left's agenda to turn us into a society of degenerates with no traditional values.
    Are you just mad that some people can get laid while you can't?

It is important that virginity be valued and we respect women who maintain their virginity until they meet the right man.
    Hahaha.

Deleted
    Third wave feminists want us to believe virginity isn't even a concept. That way they can be degenerates sleeping around and no one can question their promiscuous, adulterous behavior. Like the Bill Nye Sex Junk song "give someone new a handy and be proud". It's part of the far left's agenda to turn us into a society of degenerates with no traditional values. It is important that virginity be valued and we respect women who maintain their virginity until they meet the right man.
    How about no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of defensive virgins in this thread. I say this like I should be surprised on MMO-Champ. Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It won't happen if you don't approach women in the first place.
    It's a vicious circle. You lack the confidence of getting laid, so you don't approach women, so you don't get laid. Or if you do, your confidence is so low that women can smell that, so you are coming across as a socially awkward person, and women aren't interested in that.
    It has nothing to do with confidence, I'd just never approach a woman with the intent of having intercourse. Oo
    I may approach her if she's intellectually stimulating and we can have good conversations etc. but for sex? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    But i always smile at the people assuming my age and maturity, this is hilarious.
    These guys have no idea wtf they are talking about. From my experience only people whose brains are of low standards come with insults about age.
    Not much coming from a teenage-level brain. No offence to actual teenagers here who are more mature than this.

If i show them a pic of 2-3 bricks of money and show them what i do for a living, ill break their neck and break their back and shut them up the fucking welfare leeches.
    No one really cares what you do for a living. You could be a drug mule or a billionaire for all I care.

If i show them a pic of 2-3 bricks of money and show them what i do for a living, ill break their neck and break their back and shut them up the fucking welfare leeches.
    Are you Conor McGregor? I think you might be Conor McGregor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It has nothing to do with confidence, I'd just never approach a woman with the intent of having intercourse. Oo
    I may approach her if she's intellectually stimulating and we can have good conversations etc. but for sex? Nope.
    Hahaha. This is so great, i can sense your sadness. I CAN TASTE IT!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Are you Conor McGregor? I think you might be Conor McGregor.
    I admire that man.

I'm 23 and still a virgin.

Just not interested in the opposing sex, nor having any sex really. Couldn't give two-shits what "virgin shamers" have to say about that; it's their problem, not mine. I'm happy with who I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    How about no.
    How about yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Read the comments and look at the ratings there.

The more you people push this degenerate filth and the breakdown of societal structure the more people will be pushed towards traditionalism and conservative values. I say this as someone that used to consider myself firmly on the left.

How about yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Read the comments and look at the ratings there.

The more you people push this degenerate filth and the breakdown of societal structure the more people will be pushed towards traditionalism and conservative values. I say this as someone that used to consider myself firmly on the left.
    So, can you show us how the societal structure is breaking down by people having sex when they want to and who they want to with?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is important that virginity be valued and we respect women who maintain their virginity until they meet the right man.
    Umm.. no. It's not.

Sex is just a body function. Granted, misuse of said function can lead to a lot of suffering on both sides but celibacy is not the answer, responsibility is.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Umm.. no. It's not.

Sex is just a body function. Granted, misuse of said function can lead to a lot of suffering on both sides but celibacy is not the answer, responsibility is.
    Misuse? How do you misuse sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha. This is so great, i can sense your sadness. I CAN TASTE IT!
    That's not hard, I'm quite melancholic / depressed by nature but that has very little to do with sex.

there two types of virgins :
    one who try his best to fuck but no one want him\her so they say I'm virgin and proud (disserve self shaming)
    secondly one who don't fuck and everyone want him\her but waiting marriage and well organized family (disserve self respect)
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-05-14 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Just like you misused my mail time.

So, can you show us how the societal structure is breaking down by people having sex when they want to and who they want to with?
    Increased rates of children being born out of wedlock and growing up without fathers has been massively destructive. This is detailed in a number of sociological works, including the 2010 book Coming Apart.

Increased rates of children being born out of wedlock and growing up without fathers has been massively destructive. This is detailed in a number of sociological works, including the 2010 book Coming Apart.
    Why do you have to be married to have children?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex may be fun, but sex is also attached to dangers (STDs, psychological traumas of failed relationships, unwanted pregnancies).
    Sure, modern medicine can mitigate those dangers but they are still there, so drive responsibly.

Why do you have to be married to have children?
    Go look at the data for life outcomes for people from unmarried parents, particularly boys. They fare much worse than people whose parents form stable families.

Go look at the data for life outcomes for people from unmarried parents, particularly boys. They fare much worse than people whose parents form stable families.
    Marriage isn't a requirement to have a stable family...