Post My Story casual wow player. develeper feedback

Hi there im josh aka Naìattavaìn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...Cattava%C3%ACn your friendly neighborhood rogue. 240 days logged time on character. this is my main because i play the class as a pathfinder to level through expansion content. over last 10 years or so part time casual player. I think that all the expansion packs are fun with the worst of them being Legion aside from important quality changes like the group system now.

I raided subtlety during Draenor and it seemed that the rogue was picking up - some how really fun to play with its great resource system - ghostcrawler mentions this. before Legion went live and basically broke off the character advancement to different unexpected result. the class experience my opinion; when Legion went live it was a terrible Beta test and the spellbook which seemed intact at the time was still difficult to use during warlords of Draenor. i don't even know why we had to change everything during draenor when Legion went live. to me playing still seems like such a waste of time because every other class has Immense power levels giving that rogue basically dies too much in legion not to mention survival is terrible. pvp is terrible now while pve seems normal without all the deaths rogues die to much.

I have Maxed out my artifact power this expansion and basically when i get AP reward i sell for extra gold because the daggers im using are full power. another reason i stopped i got my artifact to level 20. the legendary pants on the rogue is really hard drop to get. idk i must have done good things to trigger two legendarily to drop for me this expansion. with the group system i literally just use the group finder to form raids and i like to lead raids from time to time. i was leading emerald nightmare raids on normal was pretty fun experience.

moving forward the power levels that other class' have compared to rogue are too powerful. the energy resource needs adjustment to a feel of power like the other class have idk why blizzard wrekt subtlety this expansion and made it feel like a separate class within rogue. but seems like you guys know what your doing. but hey i unsubbed and no longer have this terrible burden on me. i feel much better knowing that i don't have to waste any of my time on Blizzards Rogue. basically i miss draenor and cata. if Chris Metzen had anything to deal with how fun rogue was back then, i miss that very much. i think Chris metzen is really cool man. Draenor, cata, and wrathlk; those were funner experiences on rogue as i remember and they seemed to have a proper rogue balance at the time.. but if you really want to change something how about give all the classes the sword of power and leave it this way and call rogues weapon dagger for fun. its a sword just looks as a dagger. In Legion its just not there unless you play assassination or outlaw idk sub just performs bad and pvp is really terrible versing other classes as subtlety.

so as you can read there is an obvious problem with subtlety. when i play i really don't have fun on the game anymore so i just unsubbed. if anyone would want to be constructive please be nice in posts the rogue is an extremely hard class to play and find fun/meaning. playing seems as a tedious struggle between all the deaths now. defining the class just made it worse. assassination kills subtlety very easy when you use wound leeching combination. outlaw seems very fast pace but must have been playing combat before the redefine took place.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Deleted
    What is the point of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Unsub thread yay!
    Also no you havent maxed your weapon and this just looks like a baiting thread
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    i have maxxed my weapon its maxxed. the profile probably isn't updated but research and artifact power is maxxed so i unsubb.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...Cattava%C3%ACn

65 MILLION AP, when everyone is running around in 3-6 BILLION.

Please, do your quests you clueless whatever you are.

Unless he is trolling, he is one of those dumb fucks that havent figured out, 11 weeks in that there are new AP traits.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-05-14 at 03:27 PM.

Yeah you aren't even close to max. No one is.

The power creep you are talking about is due to them knowing that there is more to their artifact weapon. Obviously you don't know this.

Last I checked rogues were pretty decent in raids/dungeons/even PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Just checked his forum posts history, he is not even a troll, he is.. just what he is. Im happy he unsub, hope you never comeback. The game doesent need more whiners, that sell their ap for gold or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only response i can think to give is that rogues seem to be in a good place, well, Assassination rogue at least. Also you haven't maxed your artifact, you just haven't done the Broken Shore questchain to unlock the additional traits. It is currently impossible to max it.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...Cattava%C3%ACn

65 MILLION AP, when everyone is running around in 3-6 BILLION.

Please, do your quests you clueless whatever you are.
    idk what your talking about because when i logg on i try to accept artifact power and it won't let me use it anymore plus the traits 20 on profile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Only response i can think to give is that rogues seem to be in a good place, well, Assassination rogue at least. Also you haven't maxed your artifact, you just haven't done the Broken Shore questchain to unlock the additional traits. It is currently impossible to max it.
    rogues are not in a good place in legion they are just Suicide troops now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    idk what your talking about because when i logg on i try to accept artifact power and it won't let me use it anymore plus the traits 20 on profile.

- - - Updated - - -

rogues are not in a good place in legion they are just Suicide troops now.
    WoWProgress doesnt lie.

So either

1) You unsubbed months ago and just making this post now.

2)You are literally the biggest idiot in World of Warcraft that hasnt figured out in 11 weeks there are NEW QUESTS TO UNLOCK YOUR ARTIFACT TO FARM MORE ARTIFACT POWER.

WoWProgress doesnt lie.

So either

1) You unsubbed months ago and just making this post now.

2)You are literally the biggest idiot in World of Warcraft that hasnt figured out in 11 weeks there are NEW QUESTS TO UNLOCK YOUR ARTIFACT TO FARM MORE ARTIFACT POWER.
    well i said be nice in posting however you think calling people idiots is some compliment in your stupid country. Blizzards Rogue is a waste of time to play now and im happy to not talk to you rude people anymore. glad to get rid of all harassment from world of looser-craft.
    Last edited by Naiattavain; 2017-05-14 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

well i said be nice in posting however you think calling people idiots is some compliment in your stupid country. Blizzards Rogue is a waste of time to play now and im happy to not talk to you rude people anymore. glad to get rid of all harassment from world of looser-craft.
    I cant be nice to someone that hasnt figured out after 11 weeks, that there are new stuff added to farm.

Its unfathomable in my brain.

... Wow. You really have no idea there are new traits for the Artifact weapons. Say, does your Artifact trait tree looks like this (especially in the highlighted area):

I cant be nice to someone that hasnt figured out after 11 weeks, that there are new stuff added to farm.

Its unfathomable in my brain.
    i played since Legion launch. just this time was alot harder to get into raiding as rogue. um the requirement for rogue artifact power might be different the daggers are maxxed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well-written or not, "I Quit" threads aren't allowed here. There is nothing for us to discuss about your decision to stop playing a video game.