Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your arguments just get worse and worse.
    thanks for bumping my thread xd.

Nelves are probably the lowest quality out of the new models. Their nails look terrible and the male's idle stand is still wonky as hell even after they changed it slightly.

Deleted
    The Problem is the Animation. Not the Look

1. Why waste your time on out-dated models?

2. Enjoy the Blizzard ban.

Forgot the Haris Pilton glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Even if you do that it just shows the old textures, the walking and casting animations are that of the new models.
    Right, but Demon Hunters only have new animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    1. Why waste your time on out-dated models?

2. Enjoy the Blizzard ban.
    Blizzard does not ban people for this anymore than they ever banned people for grieving. It's simply not something they can enforce.

So while I agree this is a really dumb project and all, these posts need to stop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Can you do it for Blood Elves too?

New ones look worse than old.

Of course i will, since i have my BE characters.

However, BE old models files in Legion clients are completely broken. It need much more effort than NE models, so i decide to fix NE models first.

Take a quick look at OPs thread creation history and you'll see all you need to know. Block/report and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Enjoy the Blizzard ban.
    They haven't banned Tmorph users in the whole WOW's lifespan, they'll ban him... Not even those who used the "fully naked" patch in vanilla-TBC got banned.

While all game files/ram modifications are against the ToS, as long as it does not imply any cheating that causes harm to the game/other players, they don't give a flying ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Right, but Demon Hunters only have new animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard does not ban people for this anymore than they ever banned people for grieving. It's simply not something they can enforce.

So while I agree this is a really dumb project and all, these posts need to stop.
    I..I don't care. I just don't care anymore.

My IQ has been dropping CONSTANTLY lately, mainly due to RL BS with SJW's and so forth. This thread has kind of taken it's end of the bargain with it....

So, I apologize if my intellectual abilities of knowing the process of how a Million dollar company works are a little rusty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Take a quick look at OPs thread creation history and you'll see all you need to know. Block/report and move on.
    Might as well do such a thing, right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    You question is just like:

"The old models are better in every possible aspect. Why would anyone want the new models???"

My question is why would blizzard wastes their resource on new models instead of giving us a new raid tier?
    Because its 2017 and the game has to keep up with the beauty of other games.

Nobody likes pixels from 2004 anymore unless you are used to it, which most people are not.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    you're zooted off the nostalgia my guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Even if you do that it just shows the old textures, the walking and casting animations are that of the new models.
    Which I hate..fairly certain my human Mages didn't used to gyrate more then Elvis the pelvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because its 2017 and the game has to keep up with the beauty of other games.
    Legion isn't WoW. It is WoW2. You cant even find out anything same with vanilla.a
    Nobody likes pixels from 2004 anymore unless you are used to it, which most people are not.
    Wrong. Legion "old models" are not same as Vanilla models. You can see the differences between Legion model and a vanilla model. Also DK, Monk and DH old models are not models in 2004.

Just read model files. The files are completely rewritten in new standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    My question is why would blizzard wastes their resource on new models instead of giving us a new raid tier?
    You know that what you said can be VERY easily interpreted as trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You know that what you said can be VERY easily interpreted as trolling?
    More of a fallacy than trolling, sry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    More of a fallacy than trolling, sry.
    Another "You think you do, but you don't".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think it is nostalgia. They new ones are just outright better. They may not be perfect but they're still better.
    It's debatable for sure. The new ones look nice (I use them, as they are better on most races) but some of the running animations are god horrible.

Something that is more annoying is some of the animation changes for weapons types that came in Legion. RIP Orc Female 2H/DW, best animation sets ever, now they are garbage. Like, the 2H animation set was incredible, now it's really pathetic but it does have those cool trails...
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Are the old models still not in game, you can just switch them on in the interface options.... or they remove that?
    No, old models were completely removed with patch 7.0, as they didn't support the new combat animations. For every race except blood elves and night elves you can still toggle "old models", but that only gives you the old textures, not the old models. For blood elves and night elves the old textures are no longer available at all because of demon hunters.

Also, to the OP: editing game files like that is against the terms of use, enjoy your account ban if you do that. And yes, Warden does check for stuff like that.