Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Why is it only racist if it is a white person doing it rather than all races that have blatant racism?
    This is the rallying cry of dyed in the wool racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes this world is A-OK.

Deleted
    What's the meaning of 2 scoops of ice cream is not fair?

Deleted
    Anti-SJWs are the new SJWs.

/pol/ out in the wild
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    How is this racist? You might not find it funny, but how is it racist?
    Seriously?

One day people will learn you can't just impeach a sitting politician because you don't like them.

And before people get all stupid about Trump -- I also agree that Trump shouldn't be impeached unless there is proof of wrongdoing, evidence of mental illness, or incompetence that is a threat to our nation and not just fodder for SNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yes, because you're a racist.
    funny how a realist gets confused with racist a lot. besides im brown bro i cant be racist, sup.

pull out that minority card on you

or does that only work if its a black card?

To state the really obvious, discussion with racists is an exercice in futility, since they are persuaded that the dog whistles are true.

To take a very obvious example, the average Southerner in 1861-1865 did not thought that he was ''racist''-he thought that he was the one who knew the truth and the others were deluded idiots.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-05-14 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    im brown bro i cant be racist, sup.
    People can be -ist or -phobic of their own communities. Self-hatred is a thing.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    This is the rallying cry of dyed in the wool racist.
    Nice ad homenim attack on me rather than what I stated. Yeah, I am a racist...a human racist. When white idiots use hatred against other races, yes, it is racist. Much the same as when other races use hatred against those not of the same race as they are. All of them are stupid as we are all part of the larger HUMAN race.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

the word racist is so watered down especially beeing called racist by mmo posters
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    People can be -ist or -phobic of their own communities. Self-hatred is a thing.
    Not to mention that, to state the very, very, very, very obvious, there is no short amount of people of the ''I'm not a racist BUT...'' (1) school that profess online to be minorities.

(1)Just saying here, most sentences starting with ''I'm not a racist BUT...'' end up with racist drivel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Not to mention that, to state the very, very, very, very obvious, there is no short amount of people of the ''I'm not a racist BUT...'' (1) school that profess online to be minorities.

(1)Just saying here, most sentences starting with ''I'm not a racist BUT...'' end up with racist drivel)
    You forgot the "I have black/gay/trans/asian/latino/white friends so I can't be racist"

That's always good for a chuckle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    the word racist is so watered down especially beeing called racist by mmo posters
    Especially when people use the ''white racism'' or ''white genocide'' argument, because what an edgelord calls ''racism against whites''...(especially because of the good old ''I'm not racist against Blacks, I'm realist-cue to pages and pages of racist drivel'')

You forgot the "I have black/gay/trans/asian/latino/white friends so I can't be racist"

That's always good for a chuckle as well.
    And if such a "friend" even exists as they say, it's something like 586th person added on FB, a friend of a friend of distant relative, that they've never personally interacted with, or intend to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    Trump is the last person who should make fun of anyone's hair, if that's what you mean.
    I dont think trump plopped down the money for that ad. But if you think hes bothering with inglewood then i guess you can live in that magical land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ''I'm not racist against Blacks, I'm realist
    There is nuance here that gets lost. Stating that crime is a problem in urban minority areas is not a racist statement. Because it's true. Stating that they deserve it because they are welfare queens and lazy is racist.

Stating that minorities are underrepresented in higher ed, leadership positions, etc is not racist. Stating that is how it should be as they are inferior is racist.

Now, I chose really blatant examples but there is a lot of dog whistling ("welfare queen") that is quite racist and a more subtle form of the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And if such a "friend" even exists as they say, it's something like 586th person added on FB, a friend of a friend of distant relative, that they've never personally interacted with, or intend to.
    That's not really always the case. Mainly because -ist and -phobia beliefs are about a group of faceless people as a whole. Individual relationships can break that mold. Often times what you won't find openly stated second half of that statement... "I have a black friend so I can't be racist. And my black friend doesn't act...you know...black​...so he's ok"

That's not really always the case. Mainly because -ist and -phobia beliefs are about a group of faceless people as a whole. Individual relationships can break that mold. Often times what you won't find openly stated second half of that statement... "I have a black friend so I can't be racist. And my black friend doesn't act...you know...black​...so he's ok"
    That kinda sounds even worse
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

There is nuance here that gets lost. Stating that crime is a problem in urban minority areas is not a racist statement. Because it's true. Stating that they deserve it because they are welfare queens and lazy is racist.

Stating that minorities are underrepresented in higher ed, leadership positions, etc is not racist. Stating that is how it should be as they are inferior is racist.

Now, I chose really blatant examples but there is a lot of dog whistling ("welfare queen") that is quite racist and a more subtle form of the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to define how to act black?