Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Doing braxis without a tank on your team is a death sentence, dunno what you expected, but playing melee bruiser without a tank will result in having lots of deaths or you'll get booted for AFK.

Apparently most of your damage was soaked by varian and diablo, well, that's the only conclusion to have looking at damage to heroes, damage taken by diablo and varian and amount of deaths on enemy team.
    Also picks against diving tanks would help too, because there is literally 0 things Lucio and Falstad can do about them. They'll just get shadow charged/charged and beaten to death (thanks to Lucio auto-attacking Varian with his Parry up, getting tripple heroic strike is not something you can joke about)
    First game, I couldn't do anything. I was early in the draft when someone decided they'd rather AFK when the other team took the hero they wanted. Everyone just went assassin after that, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Second game, again nothing I could do. Our Lucio went with the other healing talent at 16. When their Malf does double the healing of your Lucio, without Tranq, you can't really do anything. Flanking that frontline is not an option on ToD either when you're busy contesting potentially game-ending altars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I would advice to go into full-teleport build (calamity, wave of force, etc) and just sit on top of enemy squishies while diablo and varian dive deep into your team. Works for me at least. Well, at least against Malf and Kael it should work
    Couldn't get past them. Any time I went near any of them I got instantly focused. The only reason I didn't die was because I picked Force Armor at level 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lost a match with a 3 level advantage. Throws are so real

They wiped us with a super Mosh Pit at Punisher Shrine, but we still had all our buildings up so no real worries. The outer fort is never going to stand - in fact, it falls right as we're all respawning, so I say "just defend at our inner gate"

My team wants none of that, they all run right at an Arcane Punisher supported by 5 people in the no-man's land between forts and get absolutely destroyed. They push in straight to Core.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I hate Blizzard for those russian lobbys. Really what the fuck! No communication possible. Hating it so much. Super Salty right now, cause we could not communicate ganks (besides uther refusing to leave his mid lane) ... man, sometimes this shit gets so tilting

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty good game, really love that little probe

Lost a match. Little if any real coordination. Someone had to vent and call my damage shit cause apparently I wasn't in enough team fights. Was killed first and received basically no healing from the Lt Morales. Eventually I stopped joining the team fights cause they'd break out across the map while I was the only one pushing lanes.

Valeera is pushing lanes... Azmodan and Zagara are too busy trying to gank and minion waves are taking our towers... I don't know who fucked up worse but when we were 3 levels behind the enemy team I think we should have had more people farming minions and less people trying to stagger into a 5 man group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I had a pretty good game, really love that little probe

I just bought her/it... how are you building probius if i may ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    I just bought her/it... how are you building probius if i may ask?
    Generally I go the W build cos it's so strong. If they have a stealth I take pylon talent at otherwise the W build. 10% shield talent at 4. Rift talent at 7, pylons at 10. Pylon gives Shields at 13, then the lingering slow at 16. Pylons upgrade or W talent at 20.

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Matc...ayID=109582401

This is a link to the game and you can see my talent build on there.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2017-05-14 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my account Silenced for one day. First time this has ever happened to me in any game, ever. These last few weeks have been just absolutely dreadful and the last match I had a Falstad who disconnected for the first part of the game, pretty much losing the entire match. Unfortunately for me, this was a demotion match, and this guy broke the camel's back. I said to him this after he tried to give the team "advice":

"Don't.
    Say.
    A word."

I repeated this later as well, but said it a bit differently. I was extremely irritated. Matchmaking right now is at a current low point for me and Blizzard needs to get it sorted out with how it is handling the influx of new players.

Deleted

This was a rather strange comp...

I see, that MM hasn't improved while I was away.
    Though we won, so I am not complaining! Our Li Li was cool, got #2 at DD, highest at our side.

I just got called a bitch, literally seconds after the loading screen. And a minute into the match also received a wish to get cancer (since I'm such a shit Chromie). And I thought the verbal diarrhea would decrease if I didn't queue as a healer anymore ('cos a person can only read "shit kara" or "noob lili" so many times). At least I remembered why there were only AI matches in my history from July 2015 and onward.

Why do you go full Orb build, WITH Glass Cannon, when you're against Zeratul?

Also gg to the damage Auriel who died 8 times in 16 minutes in her attempts to do more damage. Likewise to the Varian who thought he could take on 4 alone while we were down 14-17.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big clap to the Cassia who would not shut the fuck up all game with constant criticism of people, as if she was actually doing anything meaningful.

Extra points for spending a full two minutes calling me out (as Artanis, solo Warrior in QM) for not picking his Block talent at 1. Against a Tracer and a Lucio.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    I won a game when we did not draft a support. I also won a game on Towers of Doom drafting Azmo and Probius. It has been odd for me lately. I have been slowly been ranking up, I am at Plat 2 right now. I have been basically drafting my picks based on what hotslogs says has the highest win % on that map...somewhat feels kind of cheating..but ill take it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

God damn, I love being completely irrelevant in a game because some idiot keeps going in alone against 5. In a dive team.

Just played an unranked draft last night where our first two picks locked in Zeratul and Nova immediately... That was a great start to that game. They then proceeded to disconnect about 5 minutes into the match (they were queued together, so they left together) because Zeratul's "girl came over."

Good times.

Had the most funny experience today after I came back from my holiday. We had a really bad Samuro who thought that he was all that which became quite annoying. I told him to come help on the objective, but split pushing and letting us die 4v5 was more important. Afterwards he added me, I think to start insulting me, but he saw my current rank (Grand Master #131) and he instantly removed me again hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to playing ranked again after my Silence was over. First game we lost pretty badly. It's funny, I like playing Varian, but man is he obnoxious to play against. This game I played as Leoric and despite me landing my W on him when he was at almost no health, he still survived because of that Parry making him completely immune to all damage. It's pretty ridiculous to be perfectly honest.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-05-15 at 08:25 PM.

I love the games that are lost by default because your solo support Tyrande goes full damage and still manages to do less damage than the other team's Brightwing. At least it was over in only 12 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a really fun game as Tyrael solo Warrior on Braxis Holdout. Won it by being top Hero damage and did some pretty sick plays.

On my second game with him after that I lost, however. Apparently our Genji did not get the memo and picked Genji on easily his worst map, Infernal Shrines. Funnily enough I beat him in damage on Tyrael and he only passed me in the end because I died at one point.

Deleted
    Me and two friends decided to give Team League another go and were quickly reminded why we never play it.

Our team - 3x Bronze, 1x Silver and 1x Gold with a 3 and 2 group
    Other team - 2x Grand Master, 2x Master, 1x Diamond in a group of 5

Never had such a ridiculous game before, got rolled in 8 minutes.

How Blizzard can't even remotely balance the matchmaking (which they have down perfectly for Hero League) is beyond me.