Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Wait, in the pre Fergie days we had English cups in back to back seasons and a European final?

This isn't the Ron Atkinson era, this is closer to that quiet stretch in the early 2000's.

Chop and change of managers hasn't helped, hopefully stability will come, and that's what breeds success.

- - - Updated - - -

So. Is it too early to start talking about next season's Champions League?
    Absolutely buzzing to be back in it.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only chelsea and real madrid fans would act smug about firing managers that bring them success, disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Only chelsea and real madrid fans would act smug about firing managers that bring them success, disgusting
    Says the guy who follows Mourinho like a sick dog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Says the guy who follows Mourinho like a sick dog.
    And both clubs treated him like shit after winning them the league. Judas is number one. Also tell your fans judas wasn't fired so they need to work on a better chant

And both clubs treated him like shit after winning them the league. Judas is number one. Also tell your fans judas wasn't fired so they need to work on a better chant
    We were 1 point above the relegation zone after half the season. We gave him plenty of time.
    Also, 99% of our fan base still adore Mourinho for what he did for us, so stop regurgitating his BS and get a mind of your own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    We were 1 point above the relegation zone after half the season. We gave him plenty of time.
    Also, 99% of our fan base still adore Mourinho for what he did for us, so stop regurgitating his BS and get a mind of your own.
    Hazard didn't score or assist for a year should we fire him too? I know you rely on personal attacks because you lack debating skills but give it a go for once

Deleted
    Is this going to be like Frank and Slender, where they argue and get banned a bunch of times and then fall in love after a year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Can go fuck himself that wee cunt.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-05-14 at 08:19 PM.

Hazard didn't score or assist for a year should we fire him too? I know you rely on personal attacks because you lack debating skills but give it a go for once
    You can't sack players 10 or so under performing players. Hazard has been the best player in the league this season.
    Mourinho is still shite. Seemed like the right decision to me.

I don't lack debating skills. I just know when not to bother debating with half-baked trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

And this is always why I have a defensive player sit in front of the ball. Have the ref move you.

Deleted
    Monaco about to win me another 200£ this weekend, happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Lolololol

rektd.

Sevilla and Sampoali can go fuck themselves.

Missed Bayern's game yesterday but imaging that game being played without Bayern securing the league. Would most likely not been the same but still.

Lewa with two consecutive 30 goals season, amazing player. IMO he is the best striker in the world atm, better than Suarez. And he has still one more game to play! Aubameyang has 29 goals and also one game left, will be an interesting ending.

And congrats to Chelsea, they deserved it, no doubt about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Monaco about to win me another 200£ this weekend, happy days.
    Do us a favour and start posting your bets beforehand. Cheers.

In Barnsley news apparently we submitted a bid for Stevie Mallan from St Mirren, but we sent the bid to the owner of their fansite

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Portugal are the new Spain, won the euros, won eurovision, is there no limit for them?
    I usually don't care about Eurovision, even with Portugal winning but i saw some of it today and it's really awesome how most countries sang in English or/and with big productions behind them and Salvador just went on stage alone, sang in our beautiful language and brought it home.

Farewell White Hart Lane. We will always miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Monaco have done it.
    Barring a fifteen goal swing, they've beaten PSG to the title.

Suck it Paris, record's still ours.

Deleted
    Always good to go back and read the first 10 pages of this thread. What a bunch of bellends we all are. The rules are top kek.

Quote Originally Posted by page1rules
    Lastly, you may find at some point your posts being changed to pink comic sans, this is because you were clearly attempting to flame bait beyond the realm of friendly banter, and just provoke people into being hostile with you. The moderation team has no objections to pointing this out in a humorous way.
    Still never seen this happen.

Anyway, why do Americans call football soccer? American football should be called handegg.

Deleted
    I'm sure that's a big comfort to the players. Can stare at the empty cabinet and say "well at least we did better than people said we would".
    I'm sorry can you speak up, I can't hear you all the way down there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Spurs have had a very good season.

That said, they'll be kicking themselves they didn't win anything.
    This year ended up being a big chance - considering how shit every other team but Chelsea was.
    Everyone said the same thing about last season, about how it was "Spurs only chance" because everyone else was fucking up.

We had a shot at the title sure, but in the end, Chelsea were the better team and won, can't argue with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake news???