Deleted

Why do so many mice force you to doubleclick sometimes when you singleclick

I swear, it has happened with every single goddamned mouse during the last 5 years. It's highly enraging when it happens. WTF is up with the low quality of mice these days? What a disgrace mouse manufacturers are.

Deleted
    Buy a better mouse, really. I've been going with my RAT7 for ages now and never had any major issues.

Deleted
    Don't beat the living shit out of your mice? Razer mice have double click issues so check reviews etc. But yeah a lot of mice are shit.

Razer mice are notorious for this.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I use a basic mouse and never had troubles, until said mouse gets old and I replace it with one just like it.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally means the sensor is wearing out/the mouse is crappily made. Either replace the mouse, give it a very thorough cleaning, or just learn to deal with it.

When I had the same issue I just got a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Razer mice are notorious for this.
    Yep, always had some problems with razer mice and keyboards.

Logitech has always been pretty solid for me. I am on the g402. I have one at home and one a work. Not had any issues. I have a razer deathadder and this became a problem toward then of its life with me which was less then a year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Buy a better mouse, really. I've been going with my RAT7 for ages now and never had any major issues.
    I had this happen with every "gaming" mouse I've had, including Razer, Logitech, SteelSeries and RAT3. At the same time I've been using a Dell mouse for about 8 years first at at work and now at home, and had zero issues with it either with the coating wearing out or the clicking. So if you want a better mouse, stay away from the "gaming" garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a corsair gaming mouse and it only double clicks in WoW, it doesn't happen anywhere else, and ONLY when i'm looting. I'll left click, and it opens and closes the loot box instantly like 3 times before i can loot.

But it did this just 100x worse on my razer, so I threw that PoS away and bought the corsair one. Still happens, just not nearly as bad. And again it's ONLY in wow

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Literally in the middle of talking to Razer about sending me a new Naga currently because the right click double-clicks/doesn't hold down. They had the nerve to ask me for video proof instead of sending a replacement of my product that is still under warranty like any normal company.

Annoyingly, every mouse with the 12 thumbgrid buttons ALSO has an issue like that.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halflaloafofkungfu View Post
    Logitech has always been pretty solid for me. I am on the g402. I have one at home and one a work. Not had any issues. I have a razer deathadder and this became a problem toward then of its life with me which was less then a year.
    Then you are veary lucky. The g402 is one of the worse mouse in the world when it comes to mouse double clicking (Just google it)

I had 2 of the g402 and after returning Nr 2 mouse i got a g502 instead of the g402. The g502 still has some double clicking issues, but not as much as the g402
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Shitty micron switches, they almost all use them. There are ways of alleviating this but it is microsurgery not for the faint of heart.

Apparently a lot of this could be nearly completely avoided with some bounce protection but then you would probably lose your leet 100000000000ghmhz polling rate, or more specifically response time.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

My first Naga had this issue, second one had scrollwheel click die out. Third one(first one of the newer Naga models) is still going strong after 3 years, no mechanical issues except that the sensor sometimes locks the X-axis and is usually solved by picking the naga up and smashing it to the table(not with full force obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    no mechanical issues except that the sensor sometimes locks the X-axis and is usually solved by picking the naga up and smashing it to the table(not with full force obviously).
    Ah, percussive maintenance
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Then you are veary lucky. The g402 is one of the worse mouse in the world when it comes to mouse double clicking (Just google it)

I had 2 of the g402 and after returning Nr 2 mouse i got a g502 instead of the g402. The g502 still has some double clicking issues, but not as much as the g402

My G502's G4 button started triple clicking last week,Logitech has the G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB in the mail to replace my non RBG G502,should be here Wednesday. Logitech warranty service is why I only buy my mice from Logitech.