Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey ya, just to make sure I'm reading this right.

For the normal rotation and using the froathing berserker talent, so do you use rampage right away once you hit a 100 range with FB up, or do you let FB fall off then rampage and do the normal rotation until, you repeat it?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Hey ya, just to make sure I'm reading this right.

For the normal rotation and using the froathing berserker talent, so do you use rampage right away once you hit a 100 range with FB up, or do you let FB fall off then rampage and do the normal rotation until, you repeat it?

Thanks.
    Once you hit 100 rage and proc FB, you would want to rampage. Waiting is a huge waste of FB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulair View Post
    Once you hit 100 rage and proc FB, you would want to rampage. Waiting is a huge waste of FB.
    if you re enraged you can use rb first before rampage, although not on bc, because the ragegain from the first rb crit is to huge with the new trait

Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    if you re enraged you can use rb first before rampage, although not on bc, because the ragegain from the first rb crit is to huge with the new trait
    Ok, so if you're still enraged with 100 rage you still use RB until enrage falls off, then Rampage? What if you're at 100 rage and enrage keeps procing? Or does that not happen?
    Last edited by Azzurri; 2017-05-10 at 06:22 PM.

With new death and glory trait odyn fury generates 20 rage which means we can use it in BC window instead of BT and then rampage after it because we will be at 100 rage. Is this good to do or am I missing something?

Deleted
    You can't know what D&G proc you get afaik.

Ok, so if you're still enraged with 100 rage you still use RB until enrage falls off, then Rampage? What if you're at 100 rage and enrage keeps procing? Or does that not happen?
    You can't use RB "until enrage falls off" if you've specced Inner Rage, which you should. You use it once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    You can't know what D&G proc you get afaik.
    Correct, it is random.

BT is used to refresh Enrage, Odyn's Fury could be used there, but it would often fall out of Enrage, and you may not get the Rampage every time.

so to reiterate - screw haste, it does nothing, and you would need an ungodly amount to do something.

Stack Mastery.

if you have BT cape and Angry Hat, and CoF and DoS - you charge BT > BC > DoS, save OF for next BC - rinse repeat with shit inbetween

Execute is Exec > FS (maybe twice) BT, Exec again, fit in BC/DoS or BC/OF (and pray that you don't have to move and lose jugg stacks)

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You can't use RB "until enrage falls off" if you've specced Inner Rage, which you should. You use it once.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, it is random.

BT is used to refresh Enrage, Odyn's Fury could be used there, but it would often fall out of Enrage, and you may not get the Rampage every time.
    My bad that's what I meant. So let's say you hit 100 rage and still have enrage up. You hit RB if not on CD then Rampage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyworld View Post
    so to reiterate - screw haste, it does nothing, and you would need an ungodly amount to do something.

Stack Mastery.

if you have BT cape and Angry Hat, and CoF and DoS - you charge BT > BC > DoS, save OF for next BC - rinse repeat with shit inbetween

Execute is Exec > FS (maybe twice) BT, Exec again, fit in BC/DoS or BC/OF (and pray that you don't have to move and lose jugg stacks)
    what

My bad that's what I meant. So let's say you hit 100 rage and still have enrage up. You hit RB if not on CD then Rampage?
    If I'm enraged, at 100 rage, and have RB available the moment I hit 100 rage, then I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    yes but not in bc window, there you use rampage instantly

Deleted
    how much is the haste cap? i lost that and cant find

Deleted
    No haste cap.

Just get as much as you can, it's always gonna be equally good / better than mastery until 50% haste, so don't worry about it.

Typical 900 NH gears will result in around 30% haste and 45% mastery, but that's not a goal in any way, more like the kind of balance you'll end up aiming for if you sim your character.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    No haste cap.

Just get as much as you can, it's always gonna be equally good / better than mastery until 50% haste, so don't worry about it.

Typical 900 NH gears will result in around 30% haste and 45% mastery, but that's not a goal in any way, more like the kind of balance you'll end up aiming for if you sim your character.
    So it's weird that my character sims say to go with Mastery?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    simple answer -> no, isnot

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Look at the stats section of the guide.

I'm sorry if that question was asked before, but I couldn't find any info in this thread.
    What's the most optimal way to keep Juggernaut stacks on Gul'dan third phase, especially when Storm is being cast?
    Is it possible? Should I tryhard to keep them at all cost or don't mind them too much?

Quote Originally Posted by zvr View Post
    I'm sorry if that question was asked before, but I couldn't find any info in this thread.
    What's the most optimal way to keep Juggernaut stacks on Gul'dan third phase, especially when Storm is being cast?
    Is it possible? Should I tryhard to keep them at all cost or don't mind them too much?
    on mythic without a spellwarding theres no way (maybe with leap shoulders you could pull it off, but i wouldnt bother with that)

on heroic you can either stand inside if you have a decent healthpool / prydaz / bracers / enraged regen.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyworld View Post

Stack Mastery.

Unless you somehow get 100% crit on that initial bt your dos will be when not enraged.
    Also your execute phase is horrendous.

Proper rotations for all sorts of situations have been posted every other page in this thread, yet you come up with those things...

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Unless you somehow get 100% crit on that initial bt your dos will be when not enraged.
    Also your execute phase is horrendous.

Proper rotations for all sorts of situations have been posted every other page in this thread, yet you come up with those things...
    Spec Fresh Meat of course!