Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    No, not everyone, it's mostly men that are a serious hazard, due to their upbringing and culture. Crime proprietors should be exiled and their families choose whether they stay or follow them. If they are not aware that laws apply to them as well (in their countries sexual crimes usually go unpunished with the blame put on females), then they don't belong with western civilization. Also, people who run away from war's harm should think 10 times before they inflict ANY harm to another person, whatever its gender. If they are unable to understand a simple principle like "don't do to others what you don't want to happen to you or your loved ones", back to their wars so we can get rid of their animal nature.
    Is that not how it works though? If you commit a crime you're sent back.
    That not an issue. The issue is that some people belive that everyone in a group should be punished for the crimes of a few. Now thats an issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You'd be pretty terrible criminal if you get your whole spine shattered in pieces, were most likely to not survive, and as result can walk with a cane slowly, after 10 years of constant effort of trying to. Just to get disability.

That's not being objective, it's going out of the realm of possibility. And you were talking of irrationality? What next? She must be Al Capone who went back in time, had sex change in 1200's, came back to the future as the great criminal mastermind who did all that to get disability?
    What if she was trying to commit suicide?

As I said, there are possibilities.

But this is entirely pointless and off topic so it's better to call it a day regarding this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What if she was trying to commit suicide?

As I said, there are possibilities.
    Then she would have stayed in the car that was going to go up in flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Is that not how it works though? If you commit a crime you're sent back.
    That not an issue. The issue is that some people belive that everyone in a group should be punished for the crimes of a few. Now thats an issue.
    Is it? You tell me. Cause in my country i see people treated as "misguided, poor war refugees" when they commit crimes instead of being dropped back in the sea where they came from.

I believe that everyone in this group should be treated with heavy moderation and suspicion. The principal "innocent until proven guilty" should be reversed when statistics like those emerge.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2017-05-14 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    It is racism if you are using selective crime statistics to discredit a ethnic minority.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    It is racism if you are using selective crime statistics to discredit a ethnic minority.
    It has been a matter of years since anyone gave a shit about being racist on these forums

Slightly amused by the OP stating that 6 in 7 rapes are commited by national Finns, then spending post after post saying it doesn't ever happen (?). Last time I heard of it happening was when I read your post on page 1. You might recognise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Is it? You tell me. Cause in my country i see people treated as "misguided, poor war refugees" when they commit crimes instead of being dropped back in the sea where they came from.

I believe that everyone in this group should be treated with heavy moderation and suspicion. The principal "innocent until proven guilty" should be reversed when statistics like those emerge.
    But lets get back to my first post then. Should all men be treated as guilty then seeing as they do commit most of the rapes and all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I say any refugee who gets sentenced for sexual/violent crimes gets refugee status revoked immediately and gets sent back to their country of origin regardless of how much they might get killed if returned.
    This is where I stand on the subject.

I don't mind if we bring in x amount of refugees into the country, but the moment they start committing crimes, anything from robbery to rape your out. You don't accept aid then abuse the new found freedom by imposing yourself on others like you've experienced frankly.

Not to shit on the hate parade, but if you increase your overall number of immigrants then yes I would imagine that the overall number of crimes committed by immigrants would also increase. This would be true for any demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Sometimes I just wonder... PC culture is closing up one of the greatest opportunities of the century.

Mesmerizing amounts of cheap (or even free!) labor is right at our doorstep and instead of forcing them into labor camps and exploit the hell out of them (still better than living in a warzone) and have Europe regain it's former glory through a modern, less harsh form of slavery. They wouldn't be slaves per say, as they can always forego their lifestyle for a more exotic existence in the Middle East, riddled with exciting experiences of war and violence!

E.g.: You want to live here? OK, we get you housing (bare minimum standards) and put you in a production line. Oh, you rape the locals? To the coal mines.

This is what we, bears, do to species seeking help or protection (such as otters, we have them fetch stuff for us in exchange of said protection).
    While you have some fun ideas, we don't need to bring back slavery. It sets a bad precedent for the West, then we can no longer have nice things, etc. Also [insert usual morality argument here].

I suggested using immigrants as labor awhile ago as they are an excellent economic resource if you train them. They could do physical labor jobs and the like. You should pay them, though, at least some sort of minimum wage. Not sure what European countries are doing with immigrants at the moment, hopefully there are some job training programs.

If this were the 12th century we could go by the harsh but proven method of killing a few at a public event as to set an example for the rest. Unfortunately, we like to call ourselves "civilized" nowadays, while allowing real monsters to do this kind of thing without any real consequences.
    Or countries could just ship rapists back. Basically accomplishes the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It has been a matter of years since anyone gave a shit about being racist on these forums

Slightly amused by the OP stating that 6 in 7 rapes are commited by national Finns, then spending post after post saying it doesn't ever happen (?). Last time I heard of it happening was when I read your post on page 1. You might recognise it.
    Your reading comprehension or trolling skills require polishing.

We were talking about gang rapes.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Your reading comprehension or trolling skills require polishing.

We were talking about gang rapes.
    This threadis about "sexual crimes", did you forget what you wrote in the OP?
    Constant goal post shifting getting to you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    What he was commenting about was not about sexual crimes generally. Nice try, though. If you haven't followed the discussion, don't act like you know what has been said.

The OP was about rape and sex crimes by foreigners compared to natives, and how much more likely you are to get raped by an Iraqi. Someone went off on a tangent about not feeling safe around gangs of men whether Finnish or foreign to which the OP replied (paraphrasing) "how often do Finnish men gang rape?". As usual with these threads they quickly move away from the main talking point because of whataboutery. "Yes but what about Finns doing 6 out of 7 rapes" for example, which is not the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    The OP was about rape and sex crimes by foreigners compared to natives, and how much more likely you are to get raped by an Iraqi. Someone went off on a tangent about not feeling safe around gangs of men whether Finnish or foreign to which the OP replied (paraphrasing) "how often do Finnish men gang rape?". As usual with these threads they quickly move away from the main talking point because of whataboutery. "Yes but what about Finns doing 6 out of 7 rapes" for example, which is not the point.
    There was a talking point besides "when the absolute numbers of people you look at go up the absolute numbers of crimes they might commit go up, too"?
    That is basic math, isn't it?

There was a talking point besides "when the absolute numbers of people you look at go up the absolute numbers of crimes they might commit go up, too"?
    If the numbers puupi provided are correct then it goes up more by adding iraqis than if you had added the same amount of finnish people.

That wasn't the point.

No surprise there, but at least now the feminists have something to whine about since they really do have a rape culture problem. Oh wait, I forgot, the muslims are the protected class, so the feminists will just stay quiet and bend their back when the time comes. Remember, rape is a tool of oppressive patriarchical system, and muslims as minority are just another victim...

Yet another great victory for the progressive cause and feminism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    No surprise there, but at least now the feminists have something to whine about since they really do have a rape culture problem. Oh wait, I forgot, the muslims are the protected class, so the feminists will just stay quiet and bend their back when the time comes. Remember, rape is a tool of oppressive patriarchical system, and muslims as minority are just another victim...

Yet another great victory for the progressive cause and feminism.
    May be going a bit too far here, but if you take the word FEMINISM, you can break it down to:

FEM-IN-ISM, now, in Spanish (known to have reconquered the Iberian peninsula and repel the Muslim invaders from Northern Africa between the 8th and 15th centuries), the word LA is the feminine definite article (would be the same as saying the with "feminine" word following).

Now, this can be easily extrapolated to FEM IN IS-LA-M. Feminists believe in Islam, hence, we can not only assume but come to acceptance that feminism is indeed an integral part of Islam.

I personally think caning is fucking hilarious and awesome. We should legalize public caning throughout Europe, make it a social event even.

Make it clear that actions have consequences.
    yeah these things worked so well in the middle ages. they had no thieves, murderers and rapists back then. Oh wait!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post

You must be very selective when it comes to what you read and understand. The immigrants also brought certain kind of rape culture with them, as stated before Finnish men don't gang rape, they rarely rape in the park and they rarely rape strangers.

So if you were a woman walking through a park at night in this country, you could feel quite safe. Most likely nothing was going to happen unless you went through one of the few rough neighborhoods in the country. Now however this is no longer really the case, it narrows the kind of space where you are able to tread safely.

There was this thing where if you were in public space you were often quite safe. Now that's less and less the case, all women in my family have felt the need to start packing equipment of different kinds to protect themselves from rape.