Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

What is your server known for?

Hey guys, I'm working on a project, and I was hoping to get some help with some of the little details of your server.

Basically, what are the defining characteristics of your server? Do you happen to have any sever specific memes?

Also - which server, and what region? (NA / EU / OC/ etc.)

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there other defining characteristics than language, PvE/PvP and RP/non-RP??
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Aegwynn-EU (de) is known for being THE german server for high rated alliance pvp since (at least) wrath.

Also one of the best raiding servers I've played on (over 30 guilds doing Mythic, more or less successful). Not hard at all to find recruits, if you're in a top10 server guild.

Sargeras - US
    High-ranked elitists from PvP spamming trade arguing about who has been carried,
    and top 100 PvErs who generally keep to themselves and sell carries.

Overall a tonne of douchebags, but the population allows for there to also be a lot of decent people.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Aegwynn-EU (de) is known for being THE german server for high rated alliance pvp since (at least) wrath.

Also one of the best raiding servers I've played on (over 30 guilds doing Mythic, more or less successful). Not hard at all to find recruits, if you're in a top10 server guild.
    Aegwynn is primarily known for their underage toxic community though.

Also Kult der Verdammten-EU (de) probably known for nothing since it's dead (same goes for all the other joined servers).

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Aegwynn is primarily known for their underaged toxic community though.
    Seriously dude, aside from Oceanic realms in BGs at night, Aegwynn takes the cake for childlike behavior.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Deleted
    Stormreaver EU - Finnish people

Bleeding Hollow US, if we're notorious for anything is the insane amount of either politics or trolling in trade.

Also Kult der Verdammten-EU (de) probably known for nothing since it's dead (same goes for all the other joined servers).
    Then thank god, it only applies to its PvPers, which I'm not a part of . From my personal experience, raiding on aegwynn is really social and positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth back in the day was known for Vodka and Macabre
    now its just a shell of its former self
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Every server has these kind of people. Aegwynn EU is the last german alliance favored pvp server.
    Last edited by Critical92; 2017-05-15 at 01:16 PM.

Back in vanilla when I played on Shattered Hand we had I think the top NA guild in WoW with Death and Taxes. Then when I went to Illidan there was a really famous YT video of an ingame funeral for a fallen horde member in real life, but they decided not to equip literally anything, so a few big Alliance guilds came to winterspring and just kept killem them over and over.

https://youtu.be/YgXW-cKI1bw

there the video, it was serenity now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Tarren Mill EU - Known for Kungen making a return when he runs out of money
    Loled
    /10CentsForKungen
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

If you dont play on Aegwynn the server is known for Toxic wanna be PvP players. Everytime an Aegwynn player is in a BG he tells everyone what to do and tell everyone we already lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sisters of Elune US. Known for having no raiding scene whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    Seriously dude, aside from Oceanic realms in BGs at night, Aegwynn takes the cake for childlike behavior.
    When we got M+ we prefer everything else before Aegwynn dudes ^^

Blackmoore is known for one of the highest populated server and a equal horde alliance ratio.
    Also the guilds there are succesfull raiding since vanilla, even got a live raid on TV at old Nax times.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Tarren Mill EU - Known for Kungen making a return when he runs out of money
    Didn't he blame that on bipolar disorder?

Deleted
    Drakthul EU - CZ/SVK community full of immature people who thinks they know everything best

Quote Originally Posted by Brolthor View Post
    If you dont play on Aegwynn the server is known for Toxic wanna be PvP players. Everytime an Aegwynn player is in a BG he tells everyone what to do and tell everyone we already lost.
    The funny thing is they are often right. One aegwynn player tells the strat and 90% of the other guys go mindlessly into mid and try to zerg down the dps while the heals stay in the back. After 2-3 complete wipes + captured flags/only 1 controlled point, that player just says "give up it's over". In the end the others blame the aegwynn player because obviously that guy is the reason the bg was lost.
    And yes i am from aegwynn and i am so tired of this bullshit. Just play rnd bgs and observe the players. Most people from aegwynn play the objectives while the others try to zerg. Once the horde check it, they use 3-4 dps +1-2 heals to kill the whole zerg while the rest goes to the obj to wipe the few alliance players.