Deleted

Exclamation Ghost and tabbing

Anyone had issues using Tab on Ghost and Spectre mobs?

I'm not able to target them with Tab.

I noticed specially in upper karazhan(After the start point) and doing Azshara elite quest ( when You have to kill elementals and Mages)

I dont have any addon that change standard interface (Only utility one as dBm or auctionator)

I have the same problem. I thought it was my excessive amount of addons, but could it be something that all we share?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same issue, with the banshee model variants with the bright red hair, in broken shore/azsuna

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking it was terrain related. Like if something is classed above or below me, even if its close - if there is no path available it won't allow me to tab to it. Happens with those types of mobs on the broken shore also.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I've noticed this. It's always floating banshee type mobs. But not all of them, some of them can be targetted.

Yes banshee models can not be tabbed (hello karazhan) it is a known issue and itis not going to be fixed since it requires new models.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Yes banshee models can not be tabbed (hello karazhan) it is a known issue and itis not going to be fixed since it requires new models.
    [Citation Needed]

This also happened to me yesterday in Upper Karazhan. Couldn't tab target the very first ghost + the one on the stairs.

I haven't run Kara for a while though so not sure if the problem has been there for long, but the change I made yesterday before going into Kara was install the mod AdvancedInterfaceOptions. Any chance you all have it also?
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

noticed it in upper kara on the first few ghosts - I am 99% sure its because the first part of Upper Kara is totally messed up with corners/z axis/etc. and tab now works based on what your character can see

Any flying or hovering mob I have the issue with. The val'kyr in ToV give me the same issue, also I have times where I can't hit them or I get the not in range error even though I am standing right in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by avalonmaster View Post
    Anyone had issues using Tab on Ghost and Spectre mobs?

I'm not able to target them with Tab.

I noticed specially in upper karazhan(After the start point) and doing Azshara elite quest ( when You have to kill elementals and Mages)

I dont have any addon that change standard interface (Only utility one as dBm or auctionator)
    Noticed it in Upper Karazhan few days ago, seems like it started after the weekly maintenance. Usually I tab target to them while running up the ramp, was confused why it doesn't want to switch to mob which is right next to me.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    I'm not alone i see������

Same here this week. Karazan (e.g. the first 3 mobs of Upper as you ascend the stairs), but also the elite mage mobs in southern Azsuna that use the same spectral banshee model

You can't target them because they are.... ghosts! How do you even see them, it is beyond me! You must be a freaky one, huh

(It all sounded better in my head ^^")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You can't target them because they are.... ghosts! How do you even see them, it is beyond me! You must be a freaky one, huh

(It all sounded better in my head ^^")
    Lol...

I have to write in blizzy forum...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk