Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    I wouldve thought that regiment has been so tainted its like Germany bringing back the Waffen-SS!
    Always thought of the Kor'kron as the Preatorian Gaurd or Varangian Gaurd

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Seems the most likely explanation is, that they are a splinter faction that survived, and are now trying to reclaim their honour under Eitrigg.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    So.... horde warriors get to recruit neo-nazis?

Wow, way to prematurely godwin the orcs blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Seems the most likely explanation is, that they are a splinter faction that survived, and are now trying to reclaim their honour under Eitrigg.
    "Let's regain our honor guys....SO WE CAN LOSE IT AGAIN BUHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Deleted
    Since when Odyn cared about politics? He even accepted Ymiron as an eternal punishment, the Kor'kron aren't as hardcore as Ymiron.

Deleted
    What is their Class Order description? Also, what are the ones for the rest of the new units added in 7.2.5?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Kor'Kron have always been the Horde's elite warriors, they were there before Garrosh, there's no reason they can't be there after him.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Kor'kron have existed since the founding of the new Horde under Thrall - I'd say they deserve a chance to clear their name, so to speak, from severe mismanagement under Garrosh's regime.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Kredox View Post
    What is their Class Order description? Also, what are the ones for the rest of the new units added in 7.2.5?
    General description basically.

"Only the most elite, most battle hardened of soldiers make it into the shock forces."

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Kor'kron have existed since the founding of the new Horde under Thrall - I'd say they deserve a chance to clear their name, so to speak, from severe mismanagement under Garrosh's regime.
    At least start wearing the original armor instead of the very same Warsong Tabard / armor under Garrosh.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-05-15 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    At least start wearing the original armor instead of the very same Warsong Tabard / armor under Garrosh.
    That's true - probably a good idea to limit and/or do away with the things that remind people of Garrosh. I'd wager this is more a placeholder type thing, though; we'll have to see what they look like when 7.2.5 goes live.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's true - probably a good idea to limit and/or do away with the things that remind people of Garrosh. I'd wager this is more a placeholder type thing, though; we'll have to see what they look like when 7.2.5 goes live.
    did i write 7.2.5? My bad, screenshots are from live.

OP edited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    did i write 7.2.5? My bad, screenshots are from live.

OP edited.
    Oh, well then. Yeah, that was a *real* bad idea for whoever thought of it in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I wonder if their battlecry is "#notallorcs!".
    #NotOurWarchief

I greatly dislike the current Kor'Kron look. I miss the old days when they wore this stuff.

Why everything gotta be unimaginative boring icky stuff nowadays???

10+ Year Old Account
    #MakeKor'KronGreatAgain
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

People are upset in an expansion where Maiev and Illidan are forgiven for all their heinous crimes, that a group of elite warriors that during Garrosh's reign, carried out his orders... are back?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yo innocents won't kill themselves. Those guys still have plenty of work to do. + They need to keep vigil if lol'jin decided to "h-h-h-hh-h-eeeeeelp" his way out of his grave.
    haha funny post!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    People are upset in an expansion where Maiev and Illidan are forgiven for all their heinous crimes, that a group of elite warriors that during Garrosh's reign, carried out his orders... are back?
    Illidan has a rabid fanbase that defends his actions at every turn.

Maiev's real bad actions happened in a book, so they can just ignore it.

The problem here is once again that Blizzard just throws something out that would require at least some explanation, are these new Kor'kron? Pardoned ones? Ones that also rebelled?

The fact that their Recruiter wears the Kor'kron Armor from the late Garrosh era is something that they probably just overlooked, like the Orc dude wearing the Kor'kron tabard during the Vol'jin funeral cinematic.

The Kor'kron under Garrosh is not the same as the Kor'ron under Thrall or this new generation. Many of Thralls Kor'kron quit or were fired Garrosh only let loyalists in his Kor'kron. They are all dead now though the ones we have now would be new recruits and some of Thrall's former group.

Not accurate or fair to paint all Kor'kron the same as Garrosh's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I greatly dislike the current Kor'Kron look. I miss the old days when they wore this stuff.

Why everything gotta be unimaginative boring icky stuff nowadays???
    Really? The updated Kor'kron pauldrons are awesome. Maybe a mix at worst but the old Kor'Kron as is looks meh imo.