Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Playing prot pally. Shit seems impossible as of now... I don't mind difficult but must admit I'm not a big fan of random insta-death being 900 geared :/
    Last edited by k1p57a; 2017-05-15 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny how all the tanks are among the lowest.

Deleted
    Would love to see completion in regards to which challenge was required.
    From rough estimations, it seems the God-queens fury seems to be the easiest followed by feltotem's fall and thwarting the twins. The tank challenge is definitely the hardest one.

Deleted

Wink

This data set includes 4.5 million Level 110 characters active in the last month, across the US and EU.
    For one moment there I thought it was about subscriptions...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    I find it funny how all the tanks are among the lowest.
    Tank here. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post

And only two specs have average item level below 860. I know that Feral has AoE problems, but wasn't Outlaw the best rogue spec somewhere in Legion.

Feral druid ....... 859.4
    Outlaw rogue ...... 857.9
    Outlaw rogue was best spec for first couple of weeks, then week before EN opening blizzard nerfed it and Assa pulled ahead, ever since then most of the rogues are assa, and some stood outlaw getting legendary wrists which made them playable.

The tank one's mechanics are able to be learned, it's just you need something like a a 925+ gear score to do enough damage which very few people have at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The tank one's mechanics are able to be learned, it's just you need something like a a 925+ gear score to do enough damage which very few people have at the moment.
    Hmm, i did the Brewmaster one in 904 gear... its far from impossible, took me like 10 tries

Waiting a bit until the challenge is designed for more than mythic+ pushers & higher end raiders. My gear is only 890, so I'm waiting a bit until I can access better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    Did all three specs for my main and one alt here:
    I agree they're badly designed (one CC fight and two kite fights for a warlock tells me nothing about my class), but they're definitely harder than Brawler's. I died twice in Brawler's, once from testing the mechanics on the last boss, once more from the rock party bug that doesn't allow you to beat it.
    Ah, I'm still unfamiliar with that particular challenge as I still have bothered with ret yet, that sounds kind of silly compared to some of the others though, Closing the Eye is a pain in the ass compared to that.

Deleted
    So it doesnt count the artifact in our bag, like offspec ?

Wew, that DLC is powerfully unfunny.

40% of people who took the poll have complete the challenge? Something doesn't add up...lol

Deleted
    "Challenge Mode"

Nothing more than a gear check especially ones that require you to have specific legendaries.

The old challenge modes made sure everyone was on the same footing, i have feeling once ToS is released and the average gear level of each player goes up by 20 or so the number of completed ones will go way up.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Typical blizz , catering towards 5% of their playerbase .
    Then wondering why the other 95% is leaving lol .
    Yeah because an APPEARANCE is content that is *must have* by everyone. Piss off with that bullshit already, it's pure cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Yeah because an APPEARANCE is content that is *must have* by everyone. Piss off with that bullshit already, it's pure cosmetics.
    Honestly, I've only completed the destro lock one. Even if you were 930-940. They still have the one shot mechanic in there. If you continue to miss that, you will die. Same with Aff, that fight is super buggy, but you get literally one shot if you mess up. I don't think a huge ilvl will fix those mechanics. Maybe just be able to dps faster, thats all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poll should have included an option for "Yes, but only for alt spec".

Quote Originally Posted by Frenkye View Post
    Would be also interesting see how many players have all skins already per class.
    I can't do this per class unfortunately, as achievements are account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Chaud, if you're reading this, are the average item level data for the highest 110 character per account, or all 110 characters per account?

The mean from your set comes out as 867.8, which is somewhat higher than I expected. The variation between specs is interesting too, but someone else can analyse that.
    Average item level data is per character, accounts weren't used to generate those. Assuming we got an item level per account, it would probably be even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimZ-VIII View Post
    So it doesnt count the artifact in our bag, like offspec ?
    Nope! Unfortunately there is no way for me to see what is in a character's bags. Only what they have equipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    40% of people who took the poll have complete the challenge? Something doesn't add up...lol
    MMOC isnt even close to representative of the playerbase as a whole.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    How come only 1.58% of the destro warlocks have completed the challenge, while the affliction numbers are 2-3 times as high?

Is it because most destro locks have no interest in the skin? Or is it because the class feels generally easy to play, so people have generally learnt to not rely on things like interrupts/fears much (since destro for example doesn't use felhunter)? I have obtained it and I really like it to be honest. Now trying to win 10 rbgs with it to get the fel version. ^^
    My best guess would be that most warlocks run around etc as affliction, rather than demo or destro.

I personally completed all three with ~ 10 ilvl less than the average. The only annoying thing about the destro (and demo) one is that they are very reactive, so it took me some time to get used to the timings, as I had no timers from bigwigs.