Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Playing WoW. It seems like everyone on the server plays WoW.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Emerald Dream-US (RPPVP)

Known for being the last US server where World PVP is the predominant guild activity. Anyone who says WPVP is dead should visit EDUS sometime.
    Yep this is accurate. It's also one of the most well-balanced servers (in terms of Alliance to Horde ratio), being almost a 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    Stormreaver - US..... no idea.
    I can think of a few notorious trolls on stormreaver
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    English, it's an English-speaking server. Sure, we do get the odd people from various countries wanting everyone to know that they're not native English-speakers, but they usually get shot down fast.
    Thanks, I just wanted to be 100% sure

Ysera-US, my old home for most of my WoW heyday, was also the long time home of Midwinter until they moved to Sargeras. Don't blame them, since Ysera went from being one of the top 20-25 US servers in terms of overall population to basically a ghost town that had to be merg...er linked with Durotan and maybe some other server(s) since I last checked.

Hyjal-US, where I ended up to hang with a friend of mine, was (last I checked) the highest population Horde PVE server for the west coast here. My time there was brief, though (thanks WoD!).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeso View Post
    Hey guys, I'm working on a project, and I was hoping to get some help with some of the little details of your server.

Basically, what are the defining characteristics of your server? Do you happen to have any sever specific memes?

Also - which server, and what region? (NA / EU / OC/ etc.)

Thanks in advance!
    Do servers have identity anymore? Fairly certain that IF a server ever had anything defining or characteristic, it was forgotten/ruined the moment they connected servers.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    I can think of a few notorious trolls on stormreaver
    That is true we do have some dedicated trolls. Not sure if it is more than any other server though.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Previnously Well of Eternity, apart for those 1-2 guilds that aims on finishing a raid tier in current time the rest of the population is completely full of player mediocre as player and mentaly wise. Blizzard did the right choice to create italian servers during mop so that everyone can easily avoid them.

Now im playing on Magtheridon where i totaly enjoy interact whit every kind of player there, something that i had missed since i took the reatard choice to move there during mop release.

Moonguard - US.

Don't ask...

Ragnaros-US

List is too long to post but ask anyone around here lol

Illidan-US

Home of the Chineseamerican chat and that one dude who still thinks he can play Alliance here

Norgannon - Mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar911 View Post
    is that anal thing still actually happening on your server, jesus !!! last i saw it on Terenas and Trollbane was well over 5 year ago.. one i remember was Anal Dirge....
    Come to Ragnaros-US and enjoy the chat, literally every fucking idiot keeps repeating the same old memes english servers created

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leyre View Post
    ragnaros-us

list is too long to post but ask anyone around here lol
    gib moni plos

huehuehuehue brbrbrbr
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I've been playing on Ragnaros-US for a while now and it's just sad. I mean I like my guild and some parts of the community but yeah most people just suck.
    I previously played in Bleeding Hollow so when I moved to Ragnaros the amount of stupidity was stunning, almost fascinating.
    Looking at and talking to random people I've come to believe that:
    20% of people suck because they're just playing to have a good time. They don't care about numbers, wiping raids, etc. They just play for the sake of it.
    30% of people suck because of the language barrier (Lack of decent content-guides in spanish, or being unable to ask and learn from other players)
    30% of people suck because they're just stupid. I can't even talk to them in spanish. Idiocy at its best. This is an incredibly high numer
    10% of people are ok but just play with their guilds.
    So just 10% of people are ok and pug. That's why I don't complain when they kick me from pug content because of my server. I probably would too.

Emerald Dream. Likely known for relatively balanced A:H ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Aegwynn is primarily known for their underage toxic community though.

Also Kult der Verdammten-EU (de) probably known for nothing since it's dead (same goes for all the other joined servers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    Seriously dude, aside from Oceanic realms in BGs at night, Aegwynn takes the cake for childlike behavior.
    I couldn't agree more.

Used to be on Frostmane-EU, which has been known as Swemane for some time, because of the overrepresentation of Swedes. Back in the day it had a fine mix, but in the last couple of years it has become worse and worse (as in, more and more Swedes). Not that I have anything against them, but I do have everything against ppl who use their mothertongue to communicate in-game, and national guilds are pure cancer.

Went to Al-Akir-EU at Legion launch, doesn't seem to have anything special to report home about.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Tichondrius -US the home server of Steelballa the self elected president of Tichondrius may he rest in piece.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It's the same in every competitive game - someone always wants to be in charge. It's fine to make calls for your team, but when you're a dick about no one listening to you (hint - you aren't actually in charge of anything) instead of just playing the game you get rightfully shit on.
    When i play a bg i often observe the first 2 mins and in this 2 min you can 90% of the time tell that the bg will be lost/a 100% win/or can be won when you tell them what to do. Often the messages sent are the fallowing "Captured X, need help" "Inc X, 4 man" "Don't def with 10 man" etc. When you find this offensive i have nothing to say.
    I have over 70% win rate in rnd bgs mostly as a solo queuer because i have the guts to make some suggestions or tell incs etc. I have seen so many hours of people standing with 3 at a cap while 6 enemys are coming but no one even says that enemys are incoming. Not everyone can have all of the bg in their eyes.
    Sorry that this might hurt some feelings.