Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dont cheat/lie in general... guess i am a saint
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    You know that we humans aren't perfect right? Whatever rich or poor, most people are fucking assholes me included.
    Often sentences like that are just an excuse. "Everyone is behaving bad, so i will behave bad!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    the common person cheats and lies his/her ass off as well come tax season, either because they want to owe uncle Sam less at the end of the year or they want a bigger refund.
    You are going to have to back up an assertion that most (all?) people knowingly commit tax fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    But... I... don't?
    Honestly, he seems like the following: "I'm normal, therefore when I cheat on my taxes, it means everyone else cheats too!"

What he'll never question is, if he's indeed the norm, or the exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, the differences between the common and the wealthy are way beyond comparison.
    Someone who makes 500k a year has very different problems than someone who makes 50k.
    Beyond comparison. Why? Just think. SURE they both do have their own problems and they both have stress/doubt/whatever problems tend to bring, but the problems themselves are just way. WAY. WAAAAAY too different to even talk about.

But I believe the point this whole discussion is trying to have is to ponder which is morally/ethically more realistic problem;
    New stockholders megaprofitmeeting-X OR stockpilemarketshenaningan up to 25%
    Or
    New pair of shoes or food for the rest of the month

In the end, everyone is just trying to make a life out of this mess. I'd wish people stop blaming the wealthy, they too just try make a living, and while they do not know what kind of a problem is hunger, problem how to hide your income before you lose HALF of it as taxes can really feel the same as hunger(mentally).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Because they get away with it and we can't.

If I could get away with tax evasion you bet I would never pay a penny again for the rest of my life.

Plus, no one is the villain in their own story. We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their actions. All that stuff.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day