Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think you know what intense hardcore edging​ is.

EDIT: And no, I'm not referring to this

I know exactly what it means...I'm intentionally using/misusing it here
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    I know exactly what it means...I'm intentionally using/misusing it here
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Dude, coffee, lmao.

"I can't get up in the morning without my coffee."

"Don't talk to me before i have had my coffee."

Why?
    It not so much an addiction being the reason for saying but a politer way of saying "Its to early to have to deal with drivel and BS so please die!"
    If you are going to say that the majority of players think the same as you at least qualify that too mean the other kids who take the same shortbus as you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I've drank coffee exactly 4 times in my life. It just tastes like burnt tires to me.
    Then you've had shit coffee 4 times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Or really good tires.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Because Caffeine is addictive, if you consume large quantities you become dependant on it thus you can become agitated or irate if you haven't gotten your fix yet.

I sometimes drink a cup when arriving at work in the morning, only to get things started with a "kick". Still tastes like shit though, and I obviously never drink it at home.

Coffee is a poor mans Red Bull tbh. If there were energy drink dispensers/machines around at work, I would never touch a cup of coffee again while I lived. Probably a good thing though, as all the sugar (from energy drink machines) would be less than beneficial for my health
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence

This applies to any beverage with caffeine in it. I have bad allergies so tend to get sinus headaches, I take generic excedrin tablets (aspirin, acetominophen, and a small amount of caffeine), and even taking 1/4 of a dose can cause mild dependence if it's repeated for a couple days. It doesn't take much.

Back in my youth I worked third shift in a grocery store with a guy who drank 8 24-packs of Mt Dew per day. He actually ended up hospitalized for caffeine addiction. The side effects persisted for 2 weeks after he quit, you would've thought he was a recovering alcoholic.
    8x 24packs in one day? That's 192 cans of Mountain Dew, approx over 20 gallons of liquid. It's not possible.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    I sometimes drink a cup when arriving at work in the morning, only to get things started with a "kick". Still tastes like shit though, and I obviously never drink it at home.

Coffee is a poor mans Red Bull tbh. If there were energy drink dispensers/machines around at work, I would never touch a cup of coffee again while I lived. Probably a good thing though, as all the sugar (from energy drink machines) would be less than beneficial for my health
    Someone hasn't gotten Starbucks

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    See I hate the taste of coffee. Tastes like hot bitter water to me. All the milk and sugar in the world can't make it taste good and if you have to add that much milk and sugar to your morning drink to make it tasty, maybe it's time to find a new morning beverage?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Now that would be silly. No one in their right mind would not like chocolate! ;3
    my mother...........
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Someone hasn't gotten Starbucks
    That's not coffee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Actually, gas station coffee tends to taste like burnt tires when 1) some idiot decides to put an empty pot back on the burner, and then 2) the pot isn't cleaned properly before using it again. Or sometimes 3) if the coffee has just been sitting there all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Actually, gas station coffee tends to taste like burnt tires when 1) some idiot decides to put an empty pot back on the burner, and then 2) the pot isn't cleaned properly before using it again. Or sometimes 3) if the coffee has just been sitting there all day.
    Gas station coffee....

Drink that and hear your bowel say "nope!".

That's not coffee.
    It is though.

Debatable whether it's good or not, but by definition, it IS coffee.

I only drink coffee in the morning, and one 9 oz cup at that. But someone said something about it being a 'ritual'... that's pretty much true for me :P I'll keep a 12 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper in my fridge, too, because I like to have one in the afternoon. As far as caffeine goes, that's it for me. It makes me jittery and anxious if I have anymore.

I can go without the soda, but the coffee is a big staple of my morning routine. I feel off without it. I don't think it's the caffeine either... I've tried decaf in the morning, and felt perfectly fine. My husband, on the other hand, NEEDS his morning cup of coffee. Otherwise he's a major grump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    It tastes good
    No it really doesn't.

Always been told you have to drink it multiple times to get used to the taste.
    Similarly people say you have to eat olives multiple times before you like them.

But that is some stupid ass shit to say, why the fuck would you eat / drink something that taste like shit.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

15+ Year Old Account
    It is though.

Debatable whether it's good or not, but by definition, it IS coffee.
    Those frappazuppizippipappipuppikippikappiduppidippimuppimappicinos aren't coffee.

Coffee is like bible - it's sacred! Frappucino is like taking a shit on the bible.

Those frappazuppizippipappipuppikippikappiduppidippimuppimappicinos aren't coffee.

Coffee is like bible - it's sacred! Frappucino is like taking a shit on the bible.
    You do know Starbucks serves basic coffee too right?

Granted, it's also pretty pricey, but they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    You do know Starbucks serves basic coffee too right?

Granted, it's also pretty pricey, but they do.
    I once went to a Starbucks and bought normal black coffee. They looked at me funny. Also I didn't like the coffee.