Poll: What execution method would you pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    If you were about to be executed, and could pick the method of execution, what would you pick? And no, you can't pick something like old age.
    If I was going to be executed and I could chose the method I would opt for death by old age. Preferably after a long life spent relaxing on a beach eating lobster and drinking tropical drinks with umbrellas and surrounded by naked women who's sole desire was my satisfaction....that's an execution I could get behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    execution by drug overdose

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I don't have ED
    Oh i got it few weeks ago, lacking haste so just keeping it in bags

Deleted
    I will take execution by old age in my own house, free. Thank you very much.

Not being a fan of the thought of being temporarily alive as a decapitated head or being shoved full of needles, I'd have to go with the firing squad or something similarly instantaneous like falling headfirst down the grand canyon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Trial by combat. If I'm doomed to die I might as well try to take one of the bastards with me.

I would want to be stoned to death. Seems like a popular method. Never seems to fail, get a good crowd to see you off too

Auto Erotic Asphyxiation

Nitrogen gas replacing my air, or a morphine/other opioid overdose. You would never even feel it... Far as I know, the only reason to go with our current forms of lethal injection is to ADD the possibility of horrible suffering since we have stuff that we KNOW works because people accidentally kill themselves with it frequently and the ones who survive do not report any suffering in the process...

Deleted
    Forced to read Tennisace and Jaylock threads 24/7. I can't imagine anything more horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Hug a nuclear warhead when it goes boom.

Nuclear strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Blood Eagle

Alprazolam + morphine overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Death by Snu Snu
    Came here for this comment, left not disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    If you were about to be executed, and could pick the method of execution, what would you pick? And no, you can't pick something like old age.
    Death by Unga Bunga

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death by old age
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    I would want to be stoned to death. Seems like a popular method. Never seems to fail, get a good crowd to see you off too
    I don't really understand that. Like, if you had to choose a method you are executed with, why would you go for one that potentially causes a lot of agony and can take quite a while?

Quote Originally Posted by lucred View Post
    Nitrogen gas replacing my air, or a morphine/other opioid overdose.
    Those would work too.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta consider an option provided to Doug Stanhope by an audience member in one of his standup shows...

Go to the top of a building, tie a rope to your feet, then tie a metal cord (thinner) around your neck, but make it shorter than the rope around your feet. Glue your hands to the side of your head and then just jump off. It'll cut off your head, but you'll be left hanging there holding onto it. lmao.

[QUOTE=Pendra;45749618]I don't really understand that. Like, if you had to choose a method you are executed with, why would you go for one that potentially causes a lot of agony and can take quite a while?

I was trying to be ironic. Guess I am not very good at it.

I've always thought that if I am to die (be it suicide or execution), I'd prefer it to involve jumping/being thrown from a very high place, so that I can feel like I am flying.