Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Those are all fairly quick to do individually. It would still be worth doing for the 10% mount increase that part 1 gives. That is if you are going to be doing World Quests at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Explorer in Stormheim and Highmountain, if you do it from nothing, needs around 45 minutes. Breaking the Lightbreaker is a 10 minute questline, Moon Guard Stronghold is a 15 minute questline, the other two are the last in the Nightfallen chain, in other words around 20 minutes if you're already exalted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    If you're on a geared 110, that entire section will take you about 10 minutes tops. The Azsuna one I mean. You kill 2 NPC's. Then you kill 13 more NPC's. Then kill 1 more and loot a book.

The best part of this whole thread by far as the people upset with Darsithis for not caring about content he doesn't want to do.

Like the concept of not caring is personally offensive or something.

How dare you not care about Blizzard's busywork?
    Last edited by emilylorange; 2017-05-15 at 05:13 PM.

My issue is the stupid Suramar rep gate. I've done all 11 chapters, a week of world quests, Nightfallen Army scenario 5+ times, and have the human racial and I'm still 10k rep away from 20k/21k rep. It's an awfully designed zone with way too little rep given from finishing 11 damn chapters. Not to mention I have to go farm wine bottles for a few hours just to get enough mana to run the withered training every 3 days. Definitely considering cancelling over this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SicKisH View Post
    Not to mention I have to go farm wine bottles for a few hours just to get enough mana to run the withered training every 3 days. Definitely considering cancelling over this.
    You wouldn't have to farm wine if you had the right shoulder enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You wouldn't have to farm wine if you had the right shoulder enchant.
    I do have the enchant. Problem being I don't want to play my hunter but he's the closest to flying so I have to. So I either have to play a character I don't like for a week or two or farm wine. Unless there is another option which I would be completely open to hearing. Thanks for your suggestion Lei Shi!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    The best part of this whole thread by far as the people upset with Darsithis for not caring about content he doesn't want to do. Like the concept of not caring is personally offensive or something. How dare you not care about Blizzard's busywork?
    That is hardly what I've been saying. Why is it that any time someone disagree's with someon else it is automatically labeled an attack on the person they disagree with. It is a bit strange though to still say you do world quests or work on alts but not put in the little effort it takes to get flying or even the 10% speed boost of part 1. To be that close and refuse to do it because X is silly at this point. The small amount of time to actually do it will be more then repaid by the time you save for having flying (or even the 10% part 1 boost).
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

That is hardly what I've been saying. Why is it that any time someone disagree's with someon else it is automatically labeled an attack on the person they disagree with. It is a bit strange though to still say you do world quests or work on alts but not put in the little effort it takes to get flying or even the 10% speed boost of part 1. To be that close and refuse to do it because X is silly at this point. The small amount of time to actually do it will be more then repaid by the time you save for having flying (or even the 10% part 1 boost).
    imagine all the time you'd save by accepting the dude doesn't care and moving on with your life, lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    My issue is the stupid Suramar rep gate. I've done all 11 chapters, a week of world quests, Nightfallen Army scenario 5+ times, and have the human racial and I'm still 10k rep away from 20k/21k rep. It's an awfully designed zone with way too little rep given from finishing 11 damn chapters. Not to mention I have to go farm wine bottles for a few hours just to get enough mana to run the withered training every 3 days. Definitely considering cancelling over this.
    How can you have done all 11 chapters when the last one requires 20k/21k rep to complete?

- - - Updated - - -

imagine all the time you'd save by accepting the dude doesn't care and moving on with your life, lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    None? Because I'd still be spending time to discuss stuff which is why I'm browse the forums in the first place...
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

None? Because I'd still be spending time to discuss stuff which is why I'm browse the forums in the first place...
    Well I'll give you points for honesty anyway, I can respect that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll give you points for honesty anyway, I can respect that.
    You mean you expect a discussion forum, and topic I've been discussing for a while, to not be about discussing? Not every one jumps into the last few pages of a topic to attack others for comment about another person's behavior. We aren't all boderline trolls and some of us like to contribute to the topic and use these forums for what they were designed. A shock I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part of this whole thread by far as the people upset with Darsithis for not caring about content he doesn't want to do.
    Not upset at all. Why would I be?
    Merely wanted to understand his PoV.

WoW has many facets, not all of them are alluring to every player out there. E.g.: I couldn't give a rats posterior about anything PvP.

The main chain quest on the Broken Shore give so much rep, If you havnt done any of it (or not much of it) and you complete all of it right now, you will probably hit revered in less than 1-2h .. and Pathfinder part1 is really easy to get if you do your emissary and a couple AP quests here and there, few times per week. But yea.. if you play once every 2 week.. don't expect to make any fast progress tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not upset at all. Why would I be?
    Merely wanted to understand his PoV.

WoW has many facets, not all of them are alluring to every player out there. E.g.: I couldn't give a rats posterior about anything PvP.
    Well then I think that's about all that can be understood without being able to peel into the layers of another person's brain and see what makes each neuron fire and each experience different.

You mean you expect a discussion forum, and topic I've been discussing for a while, to not be about discussing? Not every one jumps into the last few pages of a topic to attack others for comment about another person's behavior. We aren't all boderline trolls and some of us like to contribute to the topic and use these forums for what they were designed. A shock I know.
    Dude my helpful advice is to calm the heck down. For someone 'not upset' you are taking a humorous observation far more seriously than you need to.

Lay off the caffeine, maybe take some deep breaths, and have a nice day.

Life is too short to be this mad over literally nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude my helpful advice is to calm the heck down. For someone 'not upset' you are taking a humorous observation far more seriously than you need to.Lay off the caffeine, maybe take some deep breaths, and have a nice day. Life is too short to be this mad over literally nothing.
    Then why do you keep escalating it? I'm not mad. I'm not hyped on caffeine or inventing reasons why you are posting what you are posting. I'm not trying to insult you at all but I'm in the wrong. It further alludes to what I mentioned earlier and how the problem is always seen as the person who disagrees with your viewpoint when often the problem is the one clamoring about a problem existing.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't make me mad. The moment you realize that is the moment you will be able to have actual discussions on forums and not feel the need to insult another poster just because you know how to type those characters.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you play the game, you'll get it regardless of how you feel. It's not like you can't be bothered by it since most (if not all) are baked in to the natural progression of the game and your character.

It's just a matter of time. I simply chose to get mine sooner rather than later since I don't plan to stay subbed for the duration of the expansion and hate the idea of playing catch up when I resub for ToS.

Doing Good Suramaritan really is a pain in the ass though.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

You don't have to do Withered Training at all if you don't want too. Sure, it'll help speed it up, but it's not needed. I had a friend who grinded Nightfallen last week and hasn't stepped foot in Withered Training other than the one time for the quest.

As for farming wine, you have a few options. The shoulder enchant (granted I'd rather still run Bloodhunter), farming the actual wine, or going to the AH and buying "Ancient Mana Gem" and/or "Ancient Mana Crystal". You could also use another toon of yours and run around Suramar and find them as well. There are some of the treasures in Suramar that give you a tradeable Crystal/Gem as well. Some of the treasures are also BoP gems that give 150+ mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There's been no double rep week. We had the following:

Week 1: No buff
    Week 2: Possible DMF buff if you remembered (10% overall)
    Week 3 or 4: World Quest Week buff +50% rep per WQ

Other than that no rep buff has been available. Not even the Mage Tower's +30% Legionfall buff has been active. With that said if you were really lucky with Legionfall Rep tokens you could get it in two weeks with the DMF buff (a lot of us did or was close enough to the start of the 3rd week). Now it's a bit harder for it to not take two weeks because of all the quests available currently.
    It was the +50% sorry i was getting 125 rep per world quest instead of the 75.