Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh you poor poor soul having to click something every 4 days must surely be soulcrushing for you

Sorry but I fail to see how being interrupted from questing for a brief moment every 4th day in any way warrants it being applied automaticly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Oh you poor poor soul having to click something every 4 days must surely be soulcrushing for you

Sorry but I fail to see how being interrupted from questing for a brief moment every 4th day in any way warrants it being applied automaticly.
    As with a lot of things, the concept is more disturbing than the actual effect. It is unnecessary for you to right-click these scrolls every 5 days, if not to make you feel like you need to stay subscribed.

Also, nice continuation of the Artifact stories... (0 backstory to new order hall missions as well btw, + no new pet battles on BS). What a joke of a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It doesn't take 9 days to complete one. The only reason it displays that way is because it doesn't start until the one in front of it is finished. If you only have one queued up and queue a second on solit second before the other finishes it will still finish in 4~ days depending on your AK.
    alright let me rephrase.

research takes 5 days per 1. if you miss a day, its still going to take 5 days.

if it applied automatically it would not prompt you to redo it.

how hard is it to check the ap and reque it after getting it?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Today was really the worst day so far.

Not only did I have to check once on every character, I had to check twice, because once I was done with my first round, the Nether Disruptor was up and because some work orders were close to being finished, I had to check a second time on my second round when doing the world boss on every character. Plus on my hunter I actually saw today that she had 2/2 work orders completed, so now I'm behind on that character. Great.

Deleted
    Interactive class hall Kappa

Why can't I just get my mythic chest when I zone into the dungeon, rather than having to get to the end of it? So annoying, blizz plz fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Why is a hamburger round and not square?
    Someone's never been to Wendy's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Interactive class hall Kappa
    Yeah so interactive. Flying back there just to increase my AK is such great gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Not only did I have to check once on every character, I had to check twice, because once I was done with my first round, the Nether Disruptor was up and because some work orders were close to being finished, I had to check a second time on my second round when doing the world boss on every character. Plus on my hunter I actually saw today that she had 2/2 work orders completed, so now I'm behind on that character. Great.
    If you did two rounds then the first round you would've noticed it at 98-99% so why not just go through and wait until it was a 100% if it was a big deal? I'm not sure what buff the EU has at the moment, but the one US is working on is chance at a bonus roll being free so it's not even a big deal if you have it or not. You didn't really have to check a second time since you could've landed at Deliverance, grabbed your buff and flew/rode off to the world boss.

Secondly, how is it a problem for Blizzard if you have 2/2 on your research done? You have to wait 10 days basically so it's no one, but your own if you didn't check within that 10 days and see that you had one sitting there so you could requeue. Also, chances are you were likely behind on that character anyway, unless you have Concord on every character so far. (Doubtful, which was to show the point of unless it's your main you'll always be "behind" in some term if you are worried about that stuff).

100% of the "worst day so far" could've been avoided had you done a little bit better preparing/planning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If you did two rounds then the first round you would've noticed it at 98-99% so why not just go through and wait until it was a 100%
    That's exactly what I said.

Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil
    and because some work orders were close to being finished
    So I had to go check every character again before doing the world boss. I didn't need to wait for them to be at 100%, they already were on my second round, but I had to check on every single character twice today. It's retarded and it serves no purpose.

Why is a hamburger round and not square?
    So that Tankers can differentiate between early russian T series tanks.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

That's exactly what I said.
    No, you said you did two rounds. You didn't even need to do a first round. Just open map, check progress (if your concerned, most aren't) and then go from there. Making it a point to say you did two rounds shows that you went through all your toons instead of waiting. If you waited, then there wasn't a need to mention it.

So I had to go check every character again before doing the world boss. I didn't need to wait for them to be at 100%, they already were on my second round, but I had to check on every single character twice today. It's retarded and it serves no purpose.
    Again, you didn't have to check every character twice. You chose to do this, for whichever reason. You had access to see the Nether Disruptor was pretty close to popping before checking your characters and chose to ignore it. This isn't the fault of anyone, but yours. Since that was the action you chose to take there isn't much point in complaining since it could've been avoided. If you were on for a good several hours then I could see maybe where you were coming from.

Right now I'm failing to see exactly what the complaint is in this particular case other than you were upset you chose to be impatient, checked all your characters, and then relogged on them all to do it over. If logging on to them and maintaining them is that much of a chore ten perhaps you should re-evaluate if it's worth doing. If not, then find a more efficient method of maintaining them.

Today was really the worst day so far.

If you didn't play so many characters, you would not have this problem. You're going to be "behind" no matter what spreading yourself so thin.

Yeah, fast food is for slobs.

I'd say so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No, you said you did two rounds. You didn't even need to do a first round. Just open map, check progress (if your concerned, most aren't) and then go from there. Making it a point to say you did two rounds shows that you went through all your toons instead of waiting. If you waited, then there wasn't a need to mention it.

Again, you didn't have to check every character twice. You chose to do this, for whichever reason. You had access to see the Nether Disruptor was pretty close to popping before checking your characters and chose to ignore it. This isn't the fault of anyone, but yours. Since that was the action you chose to take there isn't much point in complaining since it could've been avoided. If you were on for a good several hours then I could see maybe where you were coming from.

Right now I'm failing to see exactly what the complaint is in this particular case other than you were upset you chose to be impatient, checked all your characters, and then relogged on them all to do it over. If logging on to them and maintaining them is that much of a chore ten perhaps you should re-evaluate if it's worth doing. If not, then find a more efficient method of maintaining them.
    Ok apparently this is too complicated for some people. I will explain this once more in detail and if you don't get it then, too bad, I won't reply.

I wake up in the morning and log onto every one of my 12 level 110 characters once. That's my first round. I do auction house stuff, I do the wyrmtongue world quest to get my free chest key, I do daily profession stuff and I check my AK. If there is one ready, I go pick it up. So while I'm doing my first round, meaning logging onto every one of my 12 level 110 characters, which takes hours until I'm done, as I go check my AK status, I see "oh some are almost completed, but not quite, well, it's gonna be done by tomorrow, so I'm gonna go pick it up then". If an AK is gonna be done in an hour, I'm certainly not gonna hang around for an hour and wait. I'll log onto the next character and continue my round. Following so far?

As I get to my 12th character, I see that the Nether Disruptor is now up. Which means I can get my crafting commendation on my crafters and the world boss is up. I wanna do the world boss on every character, understandable I hope. So I now have to start over. Log onto my 1st character and do my second round. I could not have done this in 1 round, since the world boss wasn't up when I started my 1st round. The building finished just as I logged onto my 12th character, which is when I realized I had to start over to get this done. And as I start over, I have to check the AK again, on every character, cause fuck me if I memorized which characters were the ones that were close to being finished. So I check every character again before doing the world boss, since the Artifact Power item I get from the bonus roll should benefit from the AK. And wouldn't you know it, I actually did forget to check the AK before I did the boss on my Paladin. Because of this great system.

Now explain to me again how I could've killed the world boss before the world boss was up? Please, go ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    If you didn't play so many characters, you would not have this problem. You're going to be "behind" no matter what spreading yourself so thin.
    Not if Blizzard implemented a system that wasn't retarded. Apply these things automatically or just make it accountwide. Are you telling me your genius solution is don't play multiple characters? Playing these characters doesn't take a lot of time. Killing the world boss takes 2 minutes. That's 24 minutes total, with logging around maybe half an hour of time. In three days where the world boss is up, I have 30 minutes of time to do this. It is the retarded AK pickup shit that causes me to take unnecessary detours all the time.

Right now, all I really wanna do is do the campaign on all my classes to get the mount. I'm on 11/15 on all characters so I'm good. There will be very little to play for me anyway in 7.2, I won't be doing much beyond finishing the campaign and doing Tomb of Sargeras once to see the story. So killing a world boss now and then on my alts is ok, otherwise I wouldn't get to play my alts a lot in this patch with minimal content. I just wish my time wasn't wasted on useless things as picking up AK. I'm flying over the Broken Shore, I only need to fly down to kill the world boss, but that would be dumb because I would lose out on 1 million AP if I don't pick up my AK first. It's dumb. It only takes people out of the action. Unnecessarily. There is literally no reason you can state in support of this system. All you can do is throw around ad hominems "hurrdurr you play too much". But not a single argument why this is a good system.

And I'm playing too many characters, dude, look at your sig. Irony.

The tower/command center/nether disruptor buffs yes, make them apply automatically. It does for some of them already since when you log on with the command center up you have the buff for the random guardians already on.

But it's so fun and interactive to go to deliverance point to click the quest giver.

You should use altoholic I think it shows whats done at your order hall on each toon so you can keep track of stuff that way just click artifact and look in the right most window. That way u dont waste time going to order hall on toons u dont need to.

I agree with this. I've gone to do dailies a few times only to find out at the end of doing my 3 sets that there was a buff up that I forgot about picking up or didn't realize the building was active yet and missed out.

I could also do without having to deal with all the dialogue and pre-quests for the stupid profession legendary quests every fucking time. If you want me to do 4 quests, just give me the 4 quests. I've heard your stupid story a number of times, don't make me run back to Dalaran for a book or go collect 3 wisps or whatever. It's not compelling gameplay and you're just wasting my time.

Ok apparently this is too complicated for some people. I will explain this once more in detail and if you don't get it then, too bad, I won't reply.
    Nice way to prove your point. Insult others because of your inability to express yourself correctly and when you do it's the same thing as before and still get told the same thing.

I wake up in the morning and log onto every one of my 12 level 110 characters once. That's my first round. I do auction house stuff, I do the wyrmtongue world quest to get my free chest key, I do daily profession stuff and I check my AK. If there is one ready, I go pick it up. So while I'm doing my first round, meaning logging onto every one of my 12 level 110 characters, which takes hours until I'm done, as I go check my AK status, I see "oh some are almost completed, but not quite, well, it's gonna be done by tomorrow, so I'm gonna go pick it up then". If an AK is gonna be done in an hour, I'm certainly not gonna hang around for an hour and wait. I'll log onto the next character and continue my round. Following so far?
    Ok, so you did a normal rotation. 90% of that stuff could be checked with the app and won't "waste your time" especially since you can use a AK book on the app.

As I get to my 12th character, I see that the Nether Disruptor is now up.
    That's where your first problem lies. You did your normal rotation knowing the Disruptor was going to be popping any minute and you had to do it right then and there. You could've either A) Chose to do something else in-game and watch the % meter on it or B) Just not cared and did it tomorrow/later since you have time before EU would've reset.

Which means I can get my crafting commendation on my crafters and the world boss is up. I wanna do the world boss on every character, understandable I hope.
    Understandable, but guess what you have ~4 days to pick up the crafter stuff since all you have to do is get the token before it goes down. World Boss, again you have time before reset/tower goes down. So it's understandable you want to do it, but the whole "I GOTTA DO IT NOW!" attitude isn't Blizzard's on this one and doesn't support your case.

So I now have to start over. Log onto my 1st character and do my second round.
    See above explaination.

I could not have done this in 1 round, since the world boss wasn't up when I started my 1st round.
    Again, see above explaination. You couldn't have done it because you were being impatient and could've waited for the Nether Disruptor to pop (since in order for it to hit 100% during that time frame meant it was at 98 or 99%) or waited until tomorrow.

The building finished just as I logged onto my 12th character, which is when I realized I had to start over to get this done.
    You didn't have to do anything. You chose to do it all over again, which isn't Blizzard's fault and your gripe of the thread on this situation.

And as I start over, I have to check the AK again, on every character, cause fuck me if I memorized which characters were the ones that were close to being finished.
    Then you have a terrible memory or refuse to use the app. Also, missing out on a few AP for just 1 boss kill isn't the end of the world so you could've done without. You were't going to be behind at all because I'm sure you don't have at least Concord on all your toons which means they'd be behind at some point.

So I check every character again before doing the world boss, since the Artifact Power item I get from the bonus roll should benefit from the AK. And wouldn't you know it, I actually did forget to check the AK before I did the boss on my Paladin. Because of this great system.
    The system isn't at fault. Your impatience and wanting to squeeze every tiny ounce of artifact power is at fault here. The artifact power you would've gotten from that you could've farmed while complaining in these posts.

Now explain to me again how I could've killed the world boss before the world boss was up? Please, go ahead.
    You could've killed the boss by *gasp* waiting for the disruptor to hit 100% rather than complaining about checking all your toons twice. I still fail to see your complaint because all of this could've been 100% avoided had you exercised a bit more patience and thinking skills at the situation.

If you are as concerned as you were about the buff and the world boss you would've thought to yourself "Hey, it's at 98 or 99% now and should hit 100% here soon. Why not wait for it to do that so I can do my rotation of characters and do everything at once."

Instead you thought to yourself "I need to do my rotation now! Oh wait, I'm on the last character and it popped. Whelp now I got to start over again instead of waiting tomorrow because gotta do it now. If I don't do it now I won't have anything to complain about later".

Again, Blizzard not auto-applying the buff has absolutely nothing to do with your character's and checking every one of them. It has nothing to do whether you kill the world boss. All of these things are bonuses and you aren't entitled to have them auto apply to you because you want to be lazy, do things inefficiently or anything else.

Next time be more observant of the % on the towers. Make a decision on whether spending the time on all your characters and then going back is more efficient or not. During that time you could've been knocking out emissaries (because apparently to you, you need to be at top notch AP level on all toons), spent some more time at the AH, watched something during the downtime or a multitude of things.

Now with all that said, sure it would be nice if they just gave me the buff each time, but I don't feel like they need too. If I want the buff I'll go grab it on whichever characters I want. The only one that should be given are any that are static, such as Legion Commander (which it is already).

Are you serious? I do log in and play the game. I'm not logging in just to get my AK and buff. Because if there was nothing else to log in for I wouldn't need the AK and buff anyway. Sorry, but your response was incredibly dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Has nothing to do with laziness. I'm out there questing, I don't want to be punished for having forgotten to pick up my AK or the buff. I don't want to be interrupted in my questing.

What do you mean you don't go to order hall? You have to go there to pick them up. It's not about clicking an item in the bag. It's about it being incredibly inconvenient, and most of all unnecessary.

So you are playing an MMORPG, one of the most time consuming genres and to stop killing mobs and going to your class hall for 2-3 minutes and getting back is punishing for you? wow. you definitely picked a wrong genre. especially at the part where you bolded "unnecessary".

Just use mobile app then...

I am pretty sure people will start asking questions like "Why I have to level this character? Can't the game do it for me?"
    Last edited by Grusalugg; 2017-05-16 at 08:06 AM.