Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't even understand why he would do this.
    Because Trump is a self-important braggart. He has super secret classified info and he just couldn't stop himself from sharing it with his best Russian pals, likely in an attempt to impress them with how great American intelligence is.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    He talks about national security like he's hawking a Trump Steak on us.

What the fuck?!
    i won't be surprised if, to impress someone, he shot a nuclear missile with the nuclear bag and then auto-destruct it few miles away from another nation; he is the kind of guys who would do something so stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on America. Get your shit together and impeach that clown. How long are you going to just sit and watch this charade?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i won't be surprised if, to impress someone, he shot a nuclear missile with the nuclear bag and then auto-destruct it few miles away from another nation; he is the kind of guys who would do something so stupid.
    Wilbur Ross admitted that the Syrian missile strike he launched was done as dessert entertainment to wave his dick in front of Chinese leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Two US officials who were briefed on Trump’s disclosures last week confirmed to BuzzFeed News the veracity of the Post report, with one official noting that “it’s far worse than what has already been reported.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympl...4AY#.lsBzVxYbV

Hopefully the shit hits the fan this week. This is an excellent opportunity, especially if the leaks originate in Europe.

Trump is headed to Europe and the Middle East next week for a series of summits. It'll be very difficult for him to response due to difference in timezone and isolation from his staff at the White House.

He's isolated. Go for the throat.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-05-15 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Wilbur Ross admitted that the Syrian missile strike he launched was done as dessert entertainment to wave his dick in front of Chinese leaders.
    Well, the timeline is a perfect match for that to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Come on America. Get your shit together and impeach that clown. How long are you going to just sit and watch this charade?
    Until Republicans in congress pull their faces out of Trump's ass.

Hopefully the shit hits the fan this week. This is an excellent opportunity, especially if the leaks originate in Europe.

Trump is headed to Europe and the Middle East next week for a series of summits. It'll be very difficult for him to response due to difference in timezone and isolation from his staff at the White House.

He's isolated. Go for the threat.
    Exactly. I feel like if the GOP are going to make a move and finally be rid of his ass, Trump has handed them multiple golden opportunities now. Leaking information like this would also be an easy way for Fox and such to get people on board with Trump's removal.

I don't think it will happen, but this would be the prime time to nail him to the wall over his mental capacity.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Our worst fears confirmed.

For anti-Trump people, this is excellent news believe it or not. I wrote yesterday that the most likely series of events is that the news story about Trump's relations with the Russians will break in Europe as a result of an official leak from their government to their media outlets, in response to Trump endangering their national security.

Something like this (though not necessarily this) is exactly what it would take.

Hang him for Treason.
    Trial him in Arkansas, and i'll mail a crate of Midazolam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the powers that be making a big stink out of this but of course it's brain dead retarded from Don Cheeto. Maybe if republicans in congress grow a spine.

Well, clearly he needs to go to prison, since he's releasing classified information, just like Hillary and Michael Flynn did. Now, let's see all the people line up to defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I don't see the powers that be making a big stink out of this but of course it's brain dead retarded from Don Cheeto. Maybe if republicans in congress grow a spine.
    I'm hoping that this is finally something that they'll flip on him over. This is an outright natsec issue and Trump proving to the globe that he can't be trusted with classified intelligence of this magnitude

Exactly. I feel like if the GOP are going to make a move and finally be rid of his ass, Trump has handed them multiple golden opportunities now. Leaking information like this would also be an easy way for Fox and such to get people on board with Trump's removal.
    You know what kind of amuses me to? ISIS... the terrorist/rapist/murderer army of degenerates isolated to a few desert cities on the other side of the planet that the far right has built up to be the greatest threat to human freedom since the Nazis.

Trump improperly shared very sensitive intel about their Greatest of Boogymen. Not climate change or North Korea. Not Pakistan and Al Qaeda. Not Iran. Fucking. ISIS. The obsession of the paranoid hard right and the deplorables who think that that army of rapists is going to come to rural Montana and steal their daughters.

Talk about falling on your own sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, clearly he needs to go to prison, since he's releasing classified information, just like Hillary and Michael Flynn did. Now, let's see all the people line up to defend him.
    He can't and won't go to jail over this because of his position as president. But it highlights a huge issue in his mental capacity and ability to properly govern which allows for removal under the 25th.

When you combine it with other actions he's outright made while president, disregarding even the Trump-Russia issue, this is a cherry of monumental proportions to place on the top.

He can declassify some stuff through Executive Orders unless the information is protected by other laws (such as Intelligence Identities Protection Act).

If he's blabbing the information before it's been declassified by an EO, then the information is still classified and he's violated the law and his oath.

The end result of this is that the intelligence agencies will treat him as a Russian spy and go dark on anything more important than what flavor ice cream he likes. "Syria, Mr. President? Never heard of it. Is that a new golf course?"

Locker room talk? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    He can declassify some stuff through Executive Orders unless the information is protected by other laws (such as Intelligence Identities Protection Act).

If he's blabbing the information before it's been declassified by an EO, then the information is still classified and he's violated the law and his oath.

The end result of this is that the intelligence agencies will treat him as a Russian spy and go dark on anything more important than what flavor ice cream he likes. "Syria, Mr. President? Never heard of it. Is that a new golf course?"
    It was reported earlier in the year that even US intelligence were basically assuming anything that enters the hands of the White House staff is going to be seen by the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    For being a threat to national security and general all-round incompetence. That goes under the 25th amendment.

I know you love him because of his white nationalist rhetoric, but you are going to need to find a white nationalist who isn't incompetent and doesn't pose a national security threat for 2020. Trump just isn't cutting it.

Personally, I thought he'd be out sometime in early 2019 after the mid-terms. Looks like I was too generous in my estimation of Trump.
    He'll finish out his term, sorry.

He can't and won't go to jail over this because of his position as president. But it highlights a huge issue in his mental capacity and ability to properly govern which allows for removal under the 25th.
    I was joking, btw. The President has authority to declassify information. So, since he has done that, they should make that information available to the public. If it's still classified, then he has broken a law. He can declassify information, he cannot leak classified information. If it's not classified, FOIA laws seem to indicate that we should be able to see it. If hostile governments can have the information, then the American public certainly deserves it.