News:

CLEVELAND (AP) -- The Cavaliers will roll with Goodyear next season.

The defending NBA champions on Monday announced a multiyear corporate sponsorship deal with Goodyear that will have the players wearing the tire giant's iconic winged-foot logo on their jerseys starting next season.

The Cavaliers think the Akron-based manufacturer is a perfect partner, partially because of the local tie-in with superstar LeBron James, who also is from Akron. During a news conference, the Goodyear blimp circled above Quicken Loans Arena.

Last year, the league approved teams signing companies to place logos on the upper left portion of their jerseys starting with the 2017-18 season. Philadelphia, Boston, Sacramento, Utah and Brooklyn all have similar corporate partnerships.

The Cavaliers and Goodyear also announced a $1 million donation to Cleveland and Akron public schools.

While on-jersey logos are relatively new in North American sports, they've been part of European soccer for years.
    I didn't realize that this was actually happening. On one hand, meh. On the other hand, they have like a million versions of the jerseys now so who even cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Definitely dirty as fuck. Fuck that guy.

Just for the Spurs fans, because i'm sure they have a short memory:

Chris Bowen vs Kobe

Chris Bowen vs Vince

10+ Year Old Account
    Those weren't ok either.

Man I thought I could escape whataboutism here but alas...

Did you guys know that the Finals start on June 1st? Wtf, the NBA Awards ceremony is on like June 26th. That's way after the finals. They're gonna wait til all the hype is dead to name the MVP? Is the NBA retarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post

Just for the Spurs fans, because i'm sure they have a short memory:

Chris Bowen vs Kobe

Chris Bowen vs Vince
    Not a spurs fan. You found dirty plays in the past by the spurs? ? So what? The play that happened yesterday was dirty and can't be defended.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not a Spurs fan either and still Zaza's play was dirty and we aint talking about what happend to who on which team in the past we are talking about what happend yesterday coz i bet you could find 20 others situations just like this.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Not a spurs fan. You found dirty plays in the past by the spurs? ? So what? The play that happened yesterday was dirty and can't be defended.
    Did you see the first video?

Because in case u did not, that happend in the SAME GAME, yesterday.

So either both (LMA and Pachulia) are dirty players or none of them are.

Furthermore, ehy Kawhi got the call but Curry did not?

Besides, that shit happend 2 more times with Steph just in the last. That shit made his ankle snap in past POs too.

I'm really curious how far can ppl come up with this double standard.

since we're talking about dirty plays...did u remember how KD risked his season earlier this year? Gortat pushed Pachulia against KD's right leg and took him out 'till the series againt Portland. Shall we consider Gortat as a dirty player too?
    Not defending anybody, but this shit is really hard to tollerate.

Unless it happens with Curry; it seems is really fine to keep invading (for 2 straight years totally unpunished)his landing area so the fanbase can rejoice of a long awaited career ending injury to the most evil player/person the world has ever witnessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Im not a Spurs fan either and still Zaza's play was dirty and we aint talking about what happend to who on which team in the past we are talking about what happend yesterday coz i bet you could find 20 others situations just like this.
    And you're right.

Still we either condemn anybody who commits such plays or none at all.

I'm honestly fed with all this extra stepping below shooter's feet and the armwrestling that cripple and hurt players fighting their way clean out from a block(Steph was hurt at his right hand because of that, selective memory FTW).

This is also a tendency born from praising Dellavedova for his defense in 15 finals and the ruleset which gives no tool to defends against good handlers and shooters.

Personally i understand the defenders because contesting a shot now means attackers will lure any kind of contact to fish for FTs.

Ginobili and Kawhi pulled that (imho disgusting but thats just me) kind of plays each other possession; even KD and Curry started to go for that sick attitude (not even starting on Harden...
    But ehy thats another issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It's just too bad that we don't get to see how this series would have played out.
    Spurs light GS up and win it in 6.

GSW works their magic and CP3, Blake, Gordon Hayward, and DWade (all are free agents this off season) join the team to get a shot at the title.

12/12 of the 2018 West All Star team play for GSW.

GS sweeps the first two rounds of the 2018 playoffs but chokes and loses to either Spurs or LeBron.

I hope so. LeBron says he's only friends with CP3 and Melo and Wade in the entire league.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game 7, let's do this! Hope it's a good game, go Celts

Yep TNT crew is chatting. Game will begin soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    say what you will about boston but their crowds are soo good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    say what you will about boston but their crowds are soo good
    Wish the game was. Sloppy affair so far, or at least, from the Celts side.

Washington up by 2. 55-53 at halftime. It's still anyone's game. Scary.

I need to watch Better Call Saul at 10 though...so I'll miss the end...unless I just watch it on demand tomorrow...

10+ Year Old Account
    These refs though... (not even just against the Celtics, but in general). Never know what they are going to call, sometimes they let the ticky tacky stuff go, and sometimes they call it. Such a mess.

Seems like Boston is gonna win.

We need to completely overhaul our bench. These fuckers give us zip offensively its ridiculous. Its basically impossible for us to win unless Wall and Beal are both superhuman and even then its sometimes not enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a strange fucking night, when Olynyk is one of the crucial Celtics.

Bradley Beal turnover. Boston up 112-103 with 1:01 left. Game is officially over now because he fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    just realized cetics have home court over lebron, maybe they can win more than 1 game